• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
DPS went up like 50,000 just by putting on the third Strike piece.

W2ApLjM.png

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
They might as well just replace the Mobile Cover Skill with something else because the only good use for it is an exploiting tool.

Got two Striker's gear pieces from Incursion HM, the exact ones I needed to complete the four-piece set. Finally got that bonus. Booyah

Harness, Mask, Knees and Pack. Can't wait to give it a whirl in DZ ;-)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Some players on PC are just using scripts to auto fire skills and then AFK'ing for an hour.

Hilarious.

cakely

As said earlier, they might come back in next rotation.

Yeah, and by that time they'll have added better DZ99 blueprints. The Division is less than five weeks old and they've already added a higher reward tier once.

I'm honestly also expecting the DZ cap to get raised past 99.

Maximus P

I've found the best way to enjoy the DZ as a solo player......

Playing with my level 29 alt.

No exploiters in here...:)

Think I might stay at this level while I get my DZ level up in relative peace

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
yup lol it's pretty useless, unless there is a incursion that you have to fight on open ground
I would be down with a replacement since there's quite a few skill that didn't make it to the final game if you go back and look at the initial E3 reveal trailer.

DPS went up like 50,000 just by putting on the third Strike piece.

W2ApLjM.png

Yeah, I have 3 Sentry's Call pieces equipped and sitting at 220K DPS.

Still rolling with a balanced build to keep all Talents active on weapons.

I really shouldn't complain as the last few days have been pretty great as far as loot drops and character building.

Got a High-end First Wave M1A (182) drop as well.

DPS for my main weapons include:

Vector - 220K
Caduceus - 180K
First Wave M1A -180K
Tactical M1911 (Sidearm) - 95K

Edit: I can get to about 250K DPS and 75K Health if I disregard Talents on weapons (which I won't do). Armor Mitigation is currently at 62% due to the Gear Set armor dropping at lower values and needing to craft/mod but I feel pretty strong.

Wolfe

I was running around in Kalkesse last night. Quite some agents running around there, firefights with goons all over the place. I heard these two dudes swear in German constantly over proximity chat. At one point they were the only agents left in the area, saw them head out street level when I pulsed but they got jumped by a patrol. Somehow they both managed to die - I heard them swear and then one said: Du auch (you too?). I took a peek, see two beams of golden light... And a shitload of AI with armored gold bars. And me - I'm out of bullets for both primary and secondary. Made a dash, grabbed the loot, ran a marathon to a safehouse. When I went outside, I saw three guys in cover, trying to avoid attention of a passing patrol. From the roof, I shot one of the patrol goons, which led to them engaging the guys in cover. With them busy, I made a beeline to an extraction point. Bag on the rope with less then 5 second left. Turns out they were carrying a total of 9 HE items, 4 of them better then I was carrying.

At first I felt kinda bad about it. Then again, this is Dark Zone.

Lol awesome story, this is the kind of stuff I enjoy reading.

To be fair, if they gave season pass holders more/better stuff, people would shout "pay 2 win"

At the same time giving consumables (specifically the stuff like water/canned food etc) when there are two boxes right nearby that give out the exact same items every couple hours seems kinda silly.

Edit: stuff like weapon skins is something I can get behind though, visual/vanity items are always fun.

TsuWave

i started using the M44 because of a post i saw here (think it might have been deathjr) and i gotta say i'm enjoying it more than the M1A. i can 1 shot drop most lvl 31 mobs and against other agents its a two shot kill with explosive rounds

Hjod

Banned
i started using the M44 because of a post i saw here (think it might have been deathjr) and i gotta say i'm enjoying it more than the M1A. i can 1 shot drop most lvl 31 mobs and against other agents its a two shot kill with explosive rounds

The M44 is love, M44 is life.

Hjod

Banned
lol yeah i had one 182 GS one with brutal, balanced and provident. read the a post in this thread and decided to dust it off and give it a go, its beautiful. to think i nearly dismantled it.

Yeah I rolled a good one two. Was trying to upload a screenshot of my gear yesterday but my PS4 won't let me.

I'm working all weekend so I'll be missing out on all the fun. But next week I'm gonna run Falcon Lost and try to get to lvl 75 (and get some +xp on my gear haha).

Destiny is magical right now. It has drops that are upgrades!
Destiny is like a whole different game since Tuesdays update. You can raise your light level from so many different activities (both pve and pvp and endgame) and you'll routinely get drops that are anywhere from 5 to 10 light higher than your current level, no matter what activities you'd rather focus on.

I played both games last night and the sense of punishment for trying to improve your character just doesn't exist in destiny haha. Switching back to the division to try and get some new gear... It's like massive is shaming us for wanting to have the latest and greatest.

Cheesing and exploits always happen in games, but with how things are going after Tuesdays update, it more or less encourages us to find unofficial ways to get better gear because the game has been reconfigured to be a roadblock rather than a ladder.

I was so soured on leveling in the Dark Zone. Grinded the hell out the DZ to get to 50 and every single piece I extracted was worthless. Feels the same after the update. The excitement of getting loot drops is just not there. This is pretty much just grind PC and buy your gear. I love playing the game though so its a shame they are sabotaging their own game.

cakely

I was so soured on leveling in the Dark Zone. Grinded the hell out the DZ to get to 50 and every single piece I extracted was worthless. Feels the same after the update. The excitement of getting loot drops is just not there. This is pretty much just grind PC and buy your gear. I love playing the game though so its a shame they are sabotaging their own game.

50? I'm sorry sir, but 75 is the new requirement. Make sure you get there by tonight if you want to craft the high-end M1A.

TsuWave

just had a dz boss drop a gear set item. nomad gloves. i didn't know that was possible and i've been farming like crazy since the patch

I used to think the same, and still respect the M44 always, but the M1A has awesome headshot damage if spec'd properly plus you can shoot follow-up shots immediately if you happen to miss. As long as you've got decent stability, of course.

I tried my M44 again after using M1A, and it takes an eternity to fire so I can never go back!

Lomax

Are there any good guides/wikis for new players? I have a lot of experience with MMOs and with Borderlands, but not online shooters, if I just jump in will things make sense to me? And are all the complaints I'm seeing here mostly just endgame stuff?

Alpende

I think I'm just gonna get the trophy for completing every mission on hard and filling every slot with HE or Purple gear. After that I'm done. I enjoyed my time with it but loot based games aren't really my thing anyway. All this talk of exploits is also putting me off the game. I feel as if I don't glitch I'm a sitting duck in the DZ. Not that the DZ attracts met at all though.

I did get my money's worth.

Top Bottom