• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So I'm on PS4 (I know you're on X1), not sure how you're using/seeing coordinates.

Was curious what you were talking about but I have no idea how to know where 795-2424 is atm.

Go to map - The orange circle cursor you move around has numbers on it left and right.

RO3pCah.png

Sober

There's no point in rolling back accounts or whatever. Just introduce an entire new tier of gear and weapons that just outright obsoletes what we have now and everyone is forced to chase it. Just make sure you plug the holes this time.

shermas

I don't know... The more I play this game, the less I want to play this game.

So much RNG, so many exploits and glitches, the crafting NERF. Rolling a green piece of gear for shit perks/talents and only being able to re-roll one slot. I think I'm about ready to pull the plug.

I enjoy this game. It's gorgeous and although it's a grind, it's an enjoyable grind. Unfortunately, my brother can't even download the game because Ubisoft created Uplay to be a fucking piece of shit.

What the fuck is this and why is there no solution available? From my research, it appears Ubisoft barely even acknowledge this issue. Anyone here run into this issue and able to solve it? It ain't this (which had lead to a possible solution just yesterday, but appears now to have been deleted by Ubi.)

Klyka

Banned
I played two hours of the game again today, mostly doing the dailies and then lots of DZ solo.

And god damn,I still love the game. It just feels and looks SO good and I love my damn agent.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
How could they justify punishing people that are exploiting the Incursion when they did nothing to the players that did Bulletking or Hornet or Police Academy farm. Those were all exploits as well, yet they did nothing.

Kadin

Did Ubisoft and Massive have a great track record prior to this game? I only ask because honestly I wasn't expecting much in the way of timely and quality updates. While I don't like all the issues and bugs, I'm not exactly surprised. Obviously I want everything to run smooth but I'm wondering if there's a sort of unrealistic expectation here. Have they proven (in the past) that they can produce and manage a game like this month in and month out?

deadduck

How could they justify punishing people that are exploiting the Incursion when they did nothing to the players that did Bulletking or Hornet or Police Academy farm. Those were all exploits as well, yet they did nothing.

They can't, it's their broken games fault and completely different from user adjustments like scripting and modified files (rpm mods etc)

OOB DZ level boosting and OOB teleport to safehouse are some other examples.

I have no idea how their tools are setup, it's been a long time since I've been involved in game dev but I would have thought adding 'if tank has spawned, start mission' or 'if player is here, Start mission' wouldn't be hard.

As a division PS4 player (and PC) a month first on xbox is a blessing in disguise.

Deku Tree

im thinking about how probable it would be for me to hit dz rank 75 before the blueprints cycle out. i think im 66 or was it 68. there are going to be a ton of ppl farming so it may be more difficult as well.

You can safely do 1-2 ranks per hour if you work hard. So it would take 5-9 hours or something like that.

Quickest thing to do would be to go into the 0-160 DZ bracket. Then anytime you have a chance to go rogue rank 1 do it, and then just go somewhere quiet to wait out the rouge timer.

Deku Tree

Not only that but Hamish made public statements saying that they can't punish players for doing things that are in the game. To change that point of view, IMO it would require them to at a minimum give us fair warning that they are planning to do so. And then only punish based on the new policy players who do it after they announce it.

Anyone trying to cheese soon?

image.php

spyder_ur

Missed two days of farming - noone gonna play Incursion legit with me and I'm going to get demolished any time I enter the DZ. Kind of discouraging.

On the other hand I just realized they upped the caps for Kill XP. I'm at 84% now.

Tawpgun

Xboners

Lemme know if yall wanna cheese CM.

We drop gear score to kill literal newbies. As far as I'm concerned there's no division honor anymore.

GazzaGSi

Had another great day on this and only fell through the world once so that was a bonus!

I'd say I was roughly on for 8 hours with afew pauses in between. Cheesed the incursion acouple of times so thanks to the guys who were in the team, appreciate it. Ran the dailies afterwards with 4 or 5 on Lexington CM and acouple on Russian Consulate CM. Can't believe how much of a cake walk RC is now compared to when I first tried it, at least I can see the progression I've made with my stats/gear since the first time which is satisfying.

Next up was an hour or so in the BoO going through the new gear and rolling etc. Have 3 pieces of strikers gear as I wanted the armour damage and crit damage due to having enemy armour damage and elite/named damage on my vector, man they're dropping so quick. Used the recal station on each piece as some stats were not right for me and was fortunate to get 3 stats I wanted in 4 rolls.

Sitting pretty at 180k dps (not pumped by accuracy), 65k health and 20k skills. 54% crit chance, 174% crit damage, 47% elite armour damage and max armour mitigation.

Solo ventured into the dark zone at DZ06 to test the new loadout and gear and was managing 10+ mobs a time at landmarks but the only shitty thing is I've dropped ammo capacity so have to watch the shots abit more than before.

Secured my first supply drop, a team of 4 had 1 guy securing it while the other 3 took on the mobs. I went up an outdoor stair case, across a platform bypassing the mobs and took out the guy securing the drop, hit the survival link and lept over the barrier risking the fall damage with no med kits left and claimed it successfully. Went rogue but managed to see the timer out while the other guys still dealt with the mobs. And what a load of Bullshit drop loot. A shitty purple gear mod and weapon mod :( very disappointed in the loot but was still good fun. Didn't have no issues during the few extractions I did, every extraction being at the east side (DZ03? Maybe 4, 2 tiered car park with a truck on top near the contaminated cleaners).

Pretty much it for the excitement, ranked up afew times, ran Lex and RC again afew times to build up the PC and rolled 2 grips that were crap so deconstructed straight away.

1 thing I wish that could be is to save your own gear sets. Tired of constantly changing it to work for what I'm doing. DZ solo I'll have more health gear, in a group it'll focus on increased kill XP/scav and Challenge mode will be what I rock with most of the time, just abit of a ball ache having to keep swapping individual items all the time.

No doubt all will be repeated tomorrow :)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Xboners

Lemme know if yall wanna cheese CM.

We drop gear score to kill literal newbies. As far as I'm concerned there's no division honor anymore.

I have nothing against the cheese, but honestly it sounds mind numbingly boring. The loot and getting 240 gear doesn't feel worth it right now.

ronco2000

Had another great day on this and only fell through the world once so that was a bonus!

I'd say I was roughly on for 8 hours with afew pauses in between. Cheesed the incursion acouple of times so thanks to the guys who were in the team, appreciate it. Ran the dailies afterwards with 4 or 5 on Lexington CM and acouple on Russian Consulate CM. Can't believe how much of a cake walk RC is now compared to when I first tried it, at least I can see the progression I've made with my stats/gear since the first time which is satisfying.

Next up was an hour or so in the BoO going through the new gear and rolling etc. Have 3 pieces of strikers gear as I wanted the armour damage and crit damage due to having enemy armour damage and elite/named damage on my vector, man they're dropping so quick. Used the recal station on each piece as some stats were not right for me and was fortunate to get 3 stats I wanted in 4 rolls.

Sitting pretty at 180k dps (not pumped by accuracy), 65k health and 20k skills. 54% crit chance, 174% crit damage, 47% elite armour damage and max armour mitigation.

Solo ventured into the dark zone at DZ06 to test the new loadout and gear and was managing 10+ mobs a time at landmarks but the only shitty thing is I've dropped ammo capacity so have to watch the shots abit more than before.

Secured my first supply drop, a team of 4 had 1 guy securing it while the other 3 took on the mobs. I went up an outdoor stair case, across a platform bypassing the mobs and took out the guy securing the drop, hit the survival link and lept over the barrier risking the fall damage with no med kits left and claimed it successfully. Went rogue but managed to see the timer out while the other guys still dealt with the mobs. And what a load of Bullshit drop loot. A shitty purple gear mod and weapon mod :( very disappointed in the loot but was still good fun. Didn't have no issues during the few extractions I did, every extraction being at the east side (DZ03? Maybe 4, 2 tiered car park with a truck on top near the contaminated cleaners).

Pretty much it for the excitement, ranked up afew times, ran Lex and RC again afew times to build up the PC and rolled 2 grips that were crap so deconstructed straight away.

1 thing I wish that could be is to save your own gear sets. Tired of constantly changing it to work for what I'm doing. DZ solo I'll have more health gear, in a group it'll focus on increased kill XP/scav and Challenge mode will be what I rock with most of the time, just abit of a ball ache having to keep swapping individual items all the time.

No doubt all will be repeated tomorrow :)

This guy gets it. Why Massive doesn't?

GazzaGSi

I have nothing against the cheese, but honestly it sounds mind numbingly boring. The loot and getting 240 gear doesn't feel worth it right now.

Did it 3 times today, once hard and twice challenging and it's not all that bad once your 4 man team get in the rhythm and everyone's loadout is skills based for the damage. I don't know if I could've done 4 on the bounce though.

GazzaGSi

This guy gets it. Why Massive doesn't?

There's so many different ways to play the game I'm surprised it wasn't in from the start. But then again I shouldn't be surprised by anything from Massive no more. Don't fix the problems, add more problems but they remove 4 HE's from CM elites not even a day after 1.1 is out... Priorities. Can't have people getting too much loot.

This game had its hooks in me in a bad way. The current climate isn't keeping me going in super long sessions as much, so I did the idiotic thing and ordered Destiny TTK.

Haven't played since vanilla so I have a lot ahead of me. Ugh?

f@luS

More than a member.
Hi guys I have few questions

-Just finished incursion hard and I got 2 set pieces and 2 yellow items. Is that the normal loot ? Can you do it repeatedly and will it loot the same or less because of weekly tables ?

-the same exist in 2 different level of of items ?

Thanks

Kadin

This game had its hooks in me in a bad way. The current climate isn't keeping me going in super long sessions as much, so I did the idiotic thing and ordered Destiny TTK.

Haven't played since vanilla so I have a lot ahead of me. Ugh?
I don't think it's idiotic. The game is fun, hope you enjoy it. Lots to see and do if you left early on which it sounds like.

I don't think it's idiotic. The game is fun, hope you enjoy it. Lots to see and do if you left early on which it sounds like.

Yeah, I liked vanilla a lot. I was more concerned with how crazy it is to be playing two loot-ish games at the same time, both with grind mechanics in place.

If anyone can give me the details on the exploit that lets you bypass a full time job using mobile cover, PM me those details!

Top Bottom