• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Wait...if I recall correctly with this update Dark Zone level 40 was suppose to be the new level 50. Yet, looking at this website (http://darkzoned.com) nothing is available for level 40s and all the level 50 items are very expensive, and all the old level 50 gear went to level 25. Am I missing something here?

I have seen videos but have not done it.

Same here. I tried doing it on remote play earlier and my connection wasn't that great. Mind sharing your video to make sure we are going to do the same method. I'm following one random one on reddit people use but I rather make sure I know all the tricks before we start

mackaveli

anyone want to do Hard / CM incursion and sticky bomb it? I have 3 characters so 3 x the loot. i am doing it in a hour. Need two spots.

Oh forgot to mention this is for PS4

I can join in about 15 mins. I've done hard and CM but not as host yet.

If you can, try to boost your electronics to increase the sticky damage. It took awhile even with Ruthless' 600k per shot =p

So we have 3. And I can try boosting my electronic, I should have 2.2k+ and should be able to get 2.6k or so

I'm going to need to boost my electronics today and tomorrow. I want to give this glitch a try this weekend. It's my weakest stat, so I'll have to buy and loot some e. gear.

ERMint13

I don't understand how people are getting multiple Incursion CM rewards from doing it over and over again? I thought it was locked out or is that glitched too?

Wouldn't the guy left behind be locked out for the week?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
3 rogues in the DZ at the top left of the map glitched out going rogue on each other with 20 second timers..

Wish we could drop them

I'm a few hours late but I just saw the tweet about this month's exclusive Season Pass drop.

My actual reaction:
xT1XGA699GtcKjoVkk.gif

xJavonta

Banned
got to a mission where you need to be level 20 to complete it. I'm 22. I can't pass it for the life of me. I don't want to have to go online to beat it either.

Fuck this. I'm going to trade it in today instead of screaming at my TV. Hopefully find something fun to actually enjoy

VaLiancY

I just sent a request to the PS4 community group. If anyone wants to run dailies or do DZ, I'll be down for a group. PSN: MerrickBounce

darkwing

I don't understand how people are getting multiple Incursion CM rewards from doing it over and over again? I thought it was locked out or is that glitched too?

Wouldn't the guy left behind be locked out for the week?

lol there is an exploit for this as well

gotta keep up or you get left behind

ERMint13

lol there is an exploit for this as well

gotta keep up or you get left behind

I saw the people leave glitch but doesn't 1 of them then get locked out? I guess they have another player in that group load in then they are the one left behind so you get 4 240 rewards per 4 runs with the same 4 guys.

I do think this isn't easily patched though or it would have been offline tonight. Probably why they issued that "warning".

EL CUCO

This game is severely cutting into my TV show time. I'm behind on everything...lol

Anybody wanna grind some DZ on PS4? 160+

I don't think so since not every weapon/gear has all mod slots, would fuck up the average I'd think.

They do not. Just tested this. Empty and full of mods, GS stayed the same.

Welp. I'm so close to hitting 190 GS.

I have a green gear (not my main set) dropped from a CM previously, but surprisingly my regular HE one is still way better. It boosts my GS to 192 but totally not worth it.

J-Rzez

There is an exploit to bypass that too :p

What the hell, I just spent over 1 mil rolling too. Now I'm broke lol. Fuck me. Its going to push me to go on a murdering spree of good and bad people in the DZ.

Beat down a bunch of dirt farmers today, then got into a massive battle with a group with npcs and everything at a supply drop. It was intense...

Up until this pos "Avyncii" or what Skywalker into the group and one shot everyone and everything with their m60. Literally one shot everything and us. Then he bragged about it in chat saying 1000s of people reported him already and massive didn't do anything. I believe it since they were 91.

I can't believe they didn't stop this shit since people posted about it in beta. I don't feel like playing this anymore for a while. The cheaters are the worst, the cherry on this shit sundae which is this game now. :(

What is the one HE weapon that I should buy? I do like marksmen rifles but the utility of SMG's and the additional range of AR's is nice. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom