• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Vector a good choice? Also where can I get the M1A? Which should I buy first?
M1A is dark zone 75 sadly, and will be gone soon if reports are accurate.
The Vector is a good starting choice if you can't get the MP5. I'm not sure where the MP5 one is sold after the patch though.

The Vector is a good starting choice if you can't get the MP5. I'm not sure where the MP5 one is sold after the patch though.
So it's sold in the dark zone? Is it that safe house in the 32 zone? Can I buy the M1A and use it when I get to DZ 75?

Sorry for all the questions. So the MP5 is the way to go for the SMG eh? Think I will buy it! Thanks everyone for the answers. Gotta be careful with these creds as they are few And far between these days.

ODDI

Cheese'd 4 times and all I got was holsters thank god for trading!
LGxqOSp.jpg

spyder_ur

I wouldn't have any thoughts on the cheese whatsoever if the game had normalized PvP or more DZ brackets.

Currently my ability to do the end game activities the game steers you toward is limited by the amount of time I'm willing to spend clipping through walls.

I was always down on Destiny weekly lockouts - now I see the pros of that system.

darkwing

I wouldn't have any thoughts on the cheese whatsoever if the game had normalized PvP or more DZ brackets.

Currently my ability to do the end game activities the game steers you toward is limited by the amount of time I'm willing to spend clipping through walls.

I was always down on Destiny weekly lockouts - now I see the pros of that system.

yup, gotta keep up with all these cheese if you want to have a chance in DZ

Is anyone else having worst lag since the update? Even in single player the enemies pop and sometimes damage won't show up till a bit later. The problem is worst when playing with others. Also that autoaim thing where it kinda sticks to the chest of the enemies really throws off my aim with mouse. I was doing reliable headshots before, now it's all going to the chest.

J-Rzez

Not sure if mentioned, but explosive cover damages the apc as well. Also, if you hit the shield explode key a certain rhythmic way, you can get it to damage the thing 3 times.

FLAguy954

Just finished my first WarrenGate run after all this time. It felt good tearing through the NPCs with 111% CHD, 44% CHC, and 53% enemy armor damage (and my trusty HE Converted SMG-9 A2).

Kadin

Finally broke 200 GS with 183k/100k/12k, 59%cc,156%chd, 62% dmg mitigation via 3-piece Striker's and 2-piece Sentry's and yet WarrenGate is still an awful CM. Just absolutely brutal. Had 2 sub-160's so that didn't help. Yuck. Ah well, got it done in the end.

vivftp

Anyone looking to farm the 0-160 dark zone for XP? I still have 12 levels to go by tomorrow, lol

I'm on PS4. Currently doing the 0-160 level, but I can go back to the normal 160+ if need be.

EDIT. Nevermind, found a group on LFG.

Cheesed challenge mode twice.
Cheese hard mode once.

Got two 240 set pieces and three 214 set pieces.

Such a slog to cheese... Can't imagine doing the challenge mode legit at this point. Once this gets patched i may not touch it at all.

RdN

Just finished doing the exploit for the 4th time.

Got the 4 pieces needed for the Striker set (mask, knees, backpack and holster) at 240.

The amount of extra damage you can do is ridiculous! I was at 450k DPS at one time!

It's really a shame that this exploit came along. This incursion was an opportunity to finally level the playing field, but now it's once again all messed up.

Oh well.. Maybe next month.

Deku Tree

Ran the cheese on cm just now and no 240. First time doing it on cm, and I was group leader too...

The 240 is your mission end reward, not the boss drop.
People have said that a vanity item like a jacket can replace the mission end 240 gear reward sometimes.

Would be like getting a sparrow toolkit from a Destiny Raid.

adin75

Ok, I have a stupid question that likely has a simple answer I'm just not seeing.

I have a sub 160GS and joined some friends in the 161+ DZ last night which was all good, the issue now is that I don't seem to be able to get back into the sub 160 DZ, even though my GS is only 140?

I see a 'return to your Dark Zone' option in the matchmaking menu but can't select it.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom