• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Airan

Oh my FUCKING GOD I JUST COMPLETED INCURSION WITH ONLY 3 PLAYERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hokay, adrenaline dump over. Man that was intense. Had a man down at the final wave and we just said "fuck it" and rushed with Def Link up. When the APC had a sliver of hp left I thought we had to shoot it down, luckily it was just a delayed death :D

Sweet finally got to level 30. Now the grind begins I guess!

Any pointers for a fresh 30?

Kept all the mats I found while levelling and have saved around 200K credits. Hopefully this is a decent foundation to build from.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
DZ03 vendor has a 204GS First Wave Vector BP for sale.

Oh good. I was worried the Vector dominance in the DZ would die out.

Kept all the mats I found while levelling and have saved around 200K credits. Hopefully this is a decent foundation to build from.

Start doing the hard mode dailies and save up Phoenix credits. Challenge modes when you can. Venture into the DZ if you want. Buy blueprints when you have enough Phoenix credits and craft some gear upgrades.

Everyone still get the weekly reward from incursion if the host has not completed it yet after patch?

Nope, and seems like no one will get the weekly reward anymore this week.

Oh good. I was worried the Vector dominance in the DZ would die out.

lol yea, although the First Wave weapons are usually superior to the regular ones, so this FW Vector might be better. I'll stick to my AUG though.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Nope, and seems like no one will get the weekly reward anymore this week.

lol yea, although the First Wave weapons are usually superior to the regular ones, so this FW Vector might be better. I'll stick to my AUG though.

Well it's also just better because it's 204 instead of 182. Also I think the FW Vector looks way better.

Bosses from hard mode missions will guarantee you a yellow. Farm hard mode missions with a group via matchmaking. You can get a full high-end gear in a day by just doing hard mode missions. After you're all set, then proceed with challenge mode to get better gear and Phoenix Credits. After a while, you'll have enough PxC to purchase better weapons and gears from the BOO vendor. That'll be your last PvE checkpoint before venturing into the DZ.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Aight cool, I can slow down my DZ grind this week. Going to aim for ~2 levels per day from 53 to 75 so I can get there in two to three weeks. Need to make it before an assault rifle BP hits :).

Bummer. Had some coworkers that just now have time to do the incursion but guess that's not going to happen without a weekly reward.

Fixed a bug where the Weekly Reward for Falcon Lost was not granted correctly

Fixed the rewards for Falcon Lost incursion not being received if the group leader had previously completed the mission

I don't know what fixed means, do you still get the weekly reward if you do it or you don't? It's not clear at all...

Poetaster

Banned
It's really bullshit of them to change the blueprints on a Tuesday and neglect to officially state that they've changed the DZ blueprint mechanic to a rotating one until only 36 hours were left. Disappointing is the nicest thing I can call Massives handling of the post-launch.

J-Rzez

Good thing they put two of the best weapon bps up at a vendor so those who group griefed people in the DZ had immediate access to them and now another vector, while the BoO has what? And now they're gone. Good grief.

They said the best weapons weren't from the DZ and they did this. Massive should add fail after their dev house name. The BoO still has junk BPs right?

Between this, the bugs, glitches, incursion sucking ass, and disconnects with poor server performance while allowing pure cheaters on PC, I just can't deal with it anymore I think. Just when you thought they couldn't screw up any harder, they pull this. If any devs read this here from Ubi or massive, sorry not sorry. Damn.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
At work and didn't see what the hot fix did? Summary?

Falcon Lost

Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC

Fixed a bug where the Weekly Reward for Falcon Lost was not granted correctly

Missing characters

Fixed a bug on Xbox One where players could no longer see their characters. Please note that in order to fix this issue, we restored the account data of the affected players to that of April 12, 12pm CEST | 6am EDT | 3am PDT

Kadin

What is the deal with the stash glitching in the BoO so much? I swear at least once per session I can't access it. If I can open a scavenge box there it'll then work but usually I have to fast travel to another safe house. Will they ever get all these bugs ironed out?

edit: I guess it doesn't just glitch in the BoO. Ugh

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
They should move natural crit hit chance on shotguns instead of SMGs.

i just don't get why smg's and snipers are the only two guns with innate perks (amazing innate perks to boot) and guess what they are the two best fucking guns

would be cool if every gun had an innate perk, big or small

Kalamari

Hopefully the First Wave Vector doesn't shake like an sob when you fire it. What are the other HE bps in the dank zone?

fr0st

Banned
I would like for shotguns to have like a chance to stagger to interrupt players
Or
Increased Armor penetration %
Starrger is cool

Armor penetration is already a talent unless your talking about PvP as well where it lowers armor for each successful hit then it should be on LMGs and the rate should be 0.1% per hit.

Deku Tree

DZ Credits. That is the real grind.

People told me to spend mine to get HE crafting materials before 1.1. Otherwise they were useless.

Nobody told me they would be needed to buy the most powerful HE weapons after 1.1.

DZ Credits. That is the real grind.

People told me to spend mine to get HE crafting materials before 1.1. Otherwise they were useless.

Nobody told me they would be needed to buy the most powerful HE weapons after 1.1.

have they increased the ways to get them, besides the daily dz thing? i'm just now playing for the first time since 1.1, and im wondering why the dz prices are so inflated.

Top Bottom