• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Kane1345

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I wasn't even aware that there were weekly rewards for completing the incursion. Where can I see what the rewards are? I checked the mission overview screen but the incursion just lists the mission rewards for normal completion or am I reading it wrong and those rewards are actually for the weekly?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I wasn't even aware that there were weekly rewards for completing the incursion. Where can I see what the rewards are? I checked the mission overview screen but the incursion just lists the mission rewards for normal completion or am I reading it wrong and those rewards are actually for the weekly?
Basically a 214 set drop on hard and a 240 set drop on challenging.

pip77

I just hopped on and would like to do Falcon Lost on challenging mode to partake in some cheese if anyone is down.

PSN: dare2107

darkwing

U sure its that cheese? I saw that before but didnt think u would get the weekly for It as massive After a while patched it again and removed the weekly rewards.

as long as one the group leader didn't do the incursion yet and involves changing the system clock on your system

Tratorn

What the fuck is going on with the login servers (on PS4)? Since 2-3 days I need like 5 or even more minutes to finally login. I have to restart the login process even by restarting the game, because it seems to enter an infinite loop.
F'ing annoying.

So is this the cheese for the weekly reward?

You'll need 2 characters for this to work.
Character A - hasn't completed CM for LF. Character B - doesn't matter whether it has completed CM for LF.
Now get your team together - minimum of 2 people.
Everyone starts off with their Character A.
Form the team. Group leader selects/start the mission of FL, but no one walk towards to manhole cover/ladder just yet.
Leader logs off, switch to Character B.
Team invites Leader back. Everyone else logs off and switch to their character B.
Now everyone should be playing their character B. Proceed to do mission.
Collect that sweet iL240 and iL214 loot.

ChrisW

That vector in DZ 3 is so expensive! I'll stick with what I have tbh, managed to get a super roll on my MP5 so happy with that for now.

Was going to spend my credits on the nomad pads and mask but the reward for two pieces is naff (100% scavenging) and I already have a bag and reward for 3 pieces is a bit pants too (20% health on kill) cause you only get that if you get the kill which means it's not great for incursion or CM cause you can't guarantee a kill

Cob32

So is this the cheese for the weekly reward?

You'll need 2 characters for this to work.
Character A - hasn't completed CM for LF. Character B - doesn't matter whether it has completed CM for LF.
Now get your team together - minimum of 2 people.
Everyone starts off with their Character A.
Form the team. Group leader selects/start the mission of FL, but no one walk towards to manhole cover/ladder just yet.
Leader logs off, switch to Character B.
Team invites Leader back. Everyone else logs off and switch to their character B.
Now everyone should be playing their character B. Proceed to do mission.
Collect that sweet iL240 and iL214 loot.

I think your missing a step somewhere. Someone has to knock their system clock back a week since all weekly rewards were disabled for everyone.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
If you wrote down the number of exploits and bugs for this game it'd be longer than this thread.

Klyka

Banned
The infinite ladder glitch though, how do people even discover something like that?!

"you have to shoot your pistol mag empty and then press forward and sprint at the same time" it's like...what?

I swear these people are all insane

Ain't nobody got time to try this shit

God bless the folks who find these exploits. It's impressive. Massive wants to keep fucking with their game so people are going to fuck with it right back.

"you have to shoot your pistol mag empty and then press forward and sprint at the same time" it's like...what?

I swear these people are all insane

Ain't nobody got time to try this shit

You know, the devs will have to spend more time trying to stop these serious glitches, like mobile cover, as a priority.

I hope it doesn't mean things that aren't actually glitched but still need attention and balancing (drop rates and blueprint requirements etc) get pushed back and get less attention.
These are the things that are important to people who just want to have fun playing the game properly. They probably matter less to those who spend all their time running at walls and triggering skills in the hope of finding a glitch.

Definity

This material conversion rate is probably going to make me walk away from the game for awhile. I really enjoy playing in the dz with my friends but the only way I can continue to improve is with better rolls and I never have enough materials.

Granadier

This material conversion rate is probably going to make me walk away from the game for awhile. I really enjoy playing in the dz with my friends but the only way I can continue to improve is with better rolls and I never have enough materials.

But don't your remember the story with getting those materials. It should mean a lot to you.

ERMint13

I think your missing a step somewhere. Someone has to knock their system clock back a week since all weekly rewards were disabled for everyone.

Yep the clock should be set back on the person that starts it and switches back to his main character. As far as I know you also only need to load in on the one character that hasn't completed it(as leader). Not everyone needs lvl 30 alts who haven't completed it.

The one thing besides this glitch that has broken the game is the new crafting mechanics. The costs are way too high and it's not being offset by these HE drops. I haven't kept even 1 HE drop besides the green gear post patch.

As someone who didn't do the cheese and has been slowly getting their GS up, is everyone saying that if I beat HM Incursion legit I will not get the appropriate rewards?

I was looking forward to trying today.

Correct unless you change your system clock. It's a bad solution to punish everyone especially only those who can play on the weekend.

spyder_ur

As someone who didn't do the cheese and has been slowly getting their GS up, is everyone saying that if I beat HM Incursion legit I will not get the appropriate rewards?

As someone who just got to Lvl 30 can someone clue me in on what I want to do now after this patch drop?

I was just running the DZ killing named guys before but I'm not sure that was the most efficient use of my time to gear up.

You won't get 240 drops from HM so this rollback won't affect you as HM drops max of 214 items.

Holy shit, Massive is literally doing the opposite of everything they need to do to get this game back on track. I am absolutely in aw this morning to see that they disabled weekly reward tied for incursion. Are you shiting me?! Once again they are punishing the majority of their player base, reducing the amount of loot in a loot game, making the grind worse, solidifying the players at the top and overall making their game less appealing to play.

Don't turn off 240 loot, make 240 loot the guaranteed drop. Make the content you have fun to play and rewarding. Make the incursion more appealing and rewarding to play than exploiting it. No one wants to sit around and exploit farm, but more than anything, no one wants to play everyday for a week and have fuck all to show for it. Again, I am just stunned at how idiotically they are handlin this mess. This does not hamish bode well for the future of this game.

Once again developer pride trumps community feedback. Someone send over that guy from the D3 team who helped Bungie get their heads out of their ass. Stop making your loot games have less opportunities to get loot!!!!! WTF.

Are we going for an OT3 ? I think the interest on this game will be thinner , especially if Massive keep going on this path.

These things can be fixed. Their idea of where they wanted the game to go with this patch was a good one.

They just missed the mark with the implementation. The shift from from a crafting economy to a loot one doesn't work when you make both shittier but keep the crafted items better.

I still would like a token system, especially with raids. The fact that I got 2 of the same set's backpacks on the day of the incursion that I got up pretty early to do really soured me on the incursion "experience."

Deku Tree

Would be totally ridiculous if they ban incursion glitchers and take away their loot but they don't ban OoB DZ rank glitchers and let them keep their AUG and M1A BP. Bet those are gone until update 1.2 I May.

I've had enough of this broken game.

itxaka

Defeatist
Lmao.

Just had a obnoxious ganker in the dz1 going rogue, finally got 7 of us to go search for him, and he dropped a set item from the marksman set.

Now I'm not sure if I should go with a marksman build, now that I have a piece of the set.

Is there any place for reading about builds? Is a marksman capable.of going in the dark zone by himself?

I play pretty casually so I have no idea about most of the endgame stuff.

darkwing

Would be totally ridiculous if they ban incursion glitchers and take away their loot but they don't ban OoB DZ rank glitchers and let them keep their AUG and M1A BP. Bet those are gone until update 1.2 I May.

I've had enough of this broken game.

don't forget Burger King customers

Granadier

I'm confused they removed Weekly Incursion rewards, but technically they still work?

They disabled them for this week, but since the date check is done client side you can simply turn back your device's clock and it will work again.

Lmao.

Just had a obnoxious ganker in the dz1 going rogue, finally got 7 of us to go search for him, and he dropped a set item from the marksman set.

Now I'm not sure if I should go with a marksman build, now that I have a piece of the set.

Is there any place for reading about builds? Is a marksman capable.of going in the dark zone by himself?

I play pretty casually so I have no idea about most of the endgame stuff.

If you're talking about Sentry's, that thing absolutely slays with any build. Headshots with a stable SMG really bring the pain.

3 of that and 3 Strikers is my goal.

As for the DZ, the M44 is a monster for PvP, but is best used to initiate or catch a running enemy. A lot of PvP in this game is close range.

Top Bottom