• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Crafting seems broke. I noticed this last night but thought I'd made a mistake. I wanted to make an HE Electronics mod and it needs 6 Electronics and 4 Fabric.

I had 2 Electronics already so I only needed 4 pieces. I crafted 1 from blues and dismantled others I had no need for which gave 3. Total 4.

Great I have my 6 pieces available but when I got to the crafting it shows 4/6. Wheres the other 2 gone?

Never noticed this but I'll keep my eyes peeled.
I know they're gonna have to focus on the cheesing and glitches but I hope they still focus on balancing crafting. I need crafting because I have fuck all luck getting anything rated over GS 162 to drop in the DZ.
I feel like the current requirements need relaxing especially in light of the amount of repetitive cheesing some have done of Falcon Lost.
If you aren't getting the drops then the crafting does feel a bit too grindy.
Maybe they could just increase the amount of materials you can find and be rewarded either.

IBKtwmg.jpg

lololol

deadduck

I've noticed less "Bambi hunting" groups. Probably scared other people have good gear now.

Been rocking the M1A, great for PvE but doesn't compare with the M44 against rogues.

I had my first rogue hunting experience last night, and it was a blast. It was 1v4, so it didn't go great. But these guys didn't hit real hard, so I was almost always able to take down 1 or 2 before they downed me.

I had always avoided rogue players before. My gear isn't great, but I finally realized last night that I can hold my own in certain situations. i need to grind DZ rank and buy/find some better weapons to make it even better.

Dude, the horror stories you keep hearing in here of how you will constantly be 'melted' by roving gangs 8 rogues all working together are totally unrepresentative of the time I've spent in the DZ (PS4 at least).

If you are going in solo then on the group management screen, select yourself and change your privacy to open and sometimes people will join up with you so you can run around together without accidentally going rogue.

You can ask other people to join you too (by looking at them and clicking the R stick, I think?!?)

It's not the 'noob' melting horror show some would have you believe.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I've noticed less "Bambi hunting" groups. Probably scared other people have good gear now.

Been rocking the M1A, great for PvE but doesn't compare with the M44 against rogues.

They'll be back, some moved to Destiny and others just cheesing Incursion.

Dude, the horror stories you keep hearing in here of how you will constantly be 'melted' by roving gangs 8 rogues all working together are totally unrepresentative of the time I've spent in the DZ (PS4 at least).

You know.... just because it didn't happen to YOU, and that your experience has been sunshine and rainbows, doesn't mean others are experiencing the same.

You know.... just because it didn't happen to YOU, and that your experience has been sunshine and rainbows, doesn't mean others are experiencing the same.

I've been playing the game for over 9 days according to the stats. The majority of it has been starting off solo.
I'm fairly sure I have a balanced view of what it's usually like on PS4.

I'm not saying you'll never get killed or you'll never get ganked. I'm saying it's nowhere near as bad (PS4) as some are making it out to be.

ERMint13

I guess people on PC or PS4 can still get the weekly with the clock change but not guys on X1?

In the end I have a feeling the DZ is going to be split up a little more since they can't punish the guys that ran it over and over for top gear/rolls. So they'll just create a 3rd tier.

mackaveli

I guess people on PC or PS4 can still get the weekly with the clock change but not guys on X1?

In the end I have a feeling the DZ is going to be split up a little more since they can't punish the guys that ran it over and over for top gear/rolls. So they'll just create a 3rd tier.

I tried the clock change on PS4 to no success. Anyone have a full step by step guide? i tried the one earlier posted a couple of pages back and it didn't work.

ERMint13

I tried the clock change on PS4 to no success. Anyone have a full step by step guide? i tried the one earlier posted a couple of pages back and it didn't work.

The guy who starts it has to have no completed it for the week so thats why people are using alts. Now his clock is set back one week. Start the mission everyone joins if you were the one loading in with an alt with the clock still set back a week and it should drop. Maybe everyone needs their clocks set back a week? But I know it has to be started by someone who has yet to receive the weekly reward.

Yeah I got 1. Is there a quick way to get the remaining two 2 explosive bullets?

Kill enemies. They drop pretty often in the daily challenge missions I believe.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yeah I got 1. Is there a quick way to get the remaining two 2 explosive bullets?

Rewards Vendor will have them but I think its only for season pass holders. To the right of the that vendor where you go to the gun range is a box next to a door which will give 3 explosives and incedinary.

Wolfe

Rewards Vendor will have them but I think its only for season pass holders. To the right of the that vendor where you go to the gun range is a box next to a door which will give 3 explosives and incedinary.

That box only gives you one of each, that's where the dude got his 1 bullet.

TsuWave

Edit: and to the guy who inevitably just shot me in the back at extraction after he made out he was friendly....enjoy all your blue items I collected for you. I didn't pick up any gold becuase I knew you were a massive twat when you started following me around.

hilarious post. even though i'm often the twat that mades out to be a friend and follows you around before the betrayal (well, used to be before yellows started dropping from every named enemy)

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Finally got through the incursion successfully with a pug, we did good and I learned the right way to handle it... but... I got striker and tactician pieces when I was trying for a sentry build, with my one sentry piece I built. No one on my team even wanted the stuff that dropped!

What's the best way for me to get more sentry set pieces? Also, I -really- want a better long range gun, the one I have has wayyyyy to high RPM to be useful. Any tips ya'll?

Wolfe

It always refills my box with 3.

I don't mind either really.

Gonna need to see it to believe it, just like the box for canned food/water etc, it only gives you one of each time of consumable it drops at a time.

Edit: not that I don't think you're telling the truth, just that it's only ever given me (and anyone else I've talked to about it) 1 of each round at a time.

pathos11

Quick question:

I have a 182 Vector at 13.1k damage with Brutal, Deadly, and Capable.

I see a lot of people recommending the MP5. The 182 recipe shows a damage range of 10.2k-11.2k (but I don't know if that static or if it accounts for firearms).

Is the appeal larger magazine? Is it worth it to replace my Vector? Thanks for the tips.

TsuWave

phoenix credits are now so irrelevant that i just bout an AK from the BoO vendor just to go sell it to the guy across for 13K credits

Top Bottom