• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Quick question:

I have a 182 Vector at 13.1k damage with Brutal, Deadly, and Capable.

I see a lot of people recommending the MP5. The 182 recipe shows a damage range of 10.2k-11.2k (but I don't know if that static or if it accounts for firearms).

Is the appeal larger magazine? Is it worth it to replace my Vector? Thanks for the tips.

Bigger clip. Super stable. An extended + ROF mag brings its ROF to 1000. Headshot machine.

I wasn't sold on it when I first switched but now I'm pretty sure I won't be going back to a Vector.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
What is the best way to find an incursion group that knows what they are doing?
All these pubs keep failing at the first bomb.

Nodnol

Anyone on X1 need one more for Falcon Lost? I've never done it before, but even I can tell the group's I'm matchmaking with are idiots.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
phoenix credits are now so irrelevant that i just bout an AK from the BoO vendor just to go sell it to the guy across for 13K credits

im holdin out hope that one day they drop a good 204 weapon for 800-900 phoenix creds, but yeah, i almost wish recalibration still cost pxc LOL

Going to do some pugs on challenge mode for the first time ever. Anything I should know? What do people expect me to run as skills?

I've tried to solo challenge and it destroys me. But hard mode is too easy to solo now. Need to move on.

Going to do some pugs on challenge mode for the first time ever. Anything I should know? What do people expect me to run as skills?

I've tried to solo challenge and it destroys me. But hard mode is too easy to solo now. Need to move on.

Depends on your build.

Smart cover
Flashbang
First aid + booster shot
Revive station with ammo cache
Pulse
Turret (shock or flame)

Combo of any two is a good loadout. Survival link for your signature.

Key is to team shoot the enemies, and make sure you prioritize the rushers (shotgunners, baseball bat/golf club guys)

ChrisW

Depends on your build.

Smart cover
Flashbang
First aid + booster shot
Pulse
Turret (shock or flame)

Key is to team shoot the enemies, and make sure you prioritize the rushers (shotgunners, baseball bat/golf club guys)

Also to add to this, try and sit back in areas where you can funnel the mobs into one area, one or two at a time instead of rushing into a room and trying to take them all on at once

Turrican2

Anybody up for Falcon lost - hard on PS4?
I tried it several times with randoms, but never made it above the 8th wave - nobody knew what to do and died all the time...

Gear lvl 186, PSN - Turrican2k11

Poetaster

Banned
What is with the menu delay when pressing buttons?
So fucking annoying.
I think that started with the last patch, and it is super fucking annoying. I've had it happen too many times when I'm trying to switch things up while in cover during a fight. You have to pull up your consoles homescreen and then go back to the game to fix it.

gunawi

Need 2 for incursion CM cheese. If you've completed this week you will not get the weekly reward. But still get the boss drop. Psn gunawi.

Swig_

Is there any reason to go into the DZ before 30? I'm new to the game, just hit level 19. I've soloed everything so far, but I'd like to get more into the multiplayer, so the next time a mission that suggests a group comes up, I may try to group for it to see how that goes. I do like soloing all of the missions, though.

Also, is there a site or video that explains the DZ? I don't know anything about it, aside from it being the "pvp area" and that you can potentially lose your items. I don't know what the incursions or whatever are or anything else. I'd like to read up on it a bit before I go in, so I know what to expect.. and maybe leave my best gear in my stash.

SeanR1221

My buddy said he did the incursion twice and didn't get rewards either time (and one of those was his first time, I know they're weekly rewards). Did they fix this glitch?

Depends on your build.

Smart cover
Flashbang
First aid + booster shot
Pulse
Turret (shock or flame)

Did some pugs...first group cruised through no problem in like 15 mins. Second group was sketchy, but not too bad.

Third group lol.

There was a GS 80 or something that was leeroy jenkinsing the whole time. The other guy was going down quite a bit at gs 160. Basically me and another guy carried the level. Took forever, but was actually fun as hell.

TsuWave

getting ganged up by a group of guys like this:

tumblr_o5szhmF6lo1r6mcwfo1_500.png

i'm doing well on my own tho. killed two, they got me, respawned and they got me again. currently pondering if i should go and kill at least one more before loading into another lobby.

their TTK is ridiculous, really wish we had a gear set for armor increase, i'd put up even more of a fight.

Geneijin

yup, why did they put an armor cap anyway, no defense against a pure dps machine, Massive have no idea what they are doing
Doesn't help that they hard capped certain skill attributes too. Some defensive skills like Mobile Cover might have actually been useful.

Finally got placed into the right DZ bracket. Was able to get about 15 HE items. Three first wave M1A's dropped for me, all garbage that get outclassed by my purple one by like 35k DPS. Starting to wonder if I will ever find a HE backpack or holster that will replace the purple ones I have. All have been garbage. Bought a backpack BP, they are all garbage in comparison. My backpack has almost 900 armor, these all have four or five hundred and ass bonuses.

Top Bottom