• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

anyone heard when the next patch is coming? and will they change anything else than the incursion ?

I am hoping increased good loot drops, add 204 GS to named enemies in DZ. Less cost for crafting, more DZ credits drop.

I see some people talk about there being some new graphical settings for Division in patch 1.1 where can I find that on PS4?

theWB27

Damn this server I was put on is rogue central. I think there's about seven of them wiping the map. Had killed, but ya know double revive and all.

Don't even have any friends on to force a server change. One more death and I'll derank.

darkwing

anyone heard when the next patch is coming? and will they change anything else than the incursion ?

I am hoping increased good loot drops, add 204 GS to named enemies in DZ. Less cost for crafting, more DZ credits drop.

I see some people talk about there being some new graphical settings for Division in patch 1.1 where can I find that on PS4?

no word on a patch, it's the neutral setting, under Graphics

DasTanK

Damn this server I was put on is rogue central. I think there's about seven of them wiping the map. Had killed, but ya know double revive and all.

Don't even have any friends on to force a server change. One more death and I'll derank.

you don't need friends to change server. You can matchmake into a different darkzone and then leave the group you matched with.

Grady

Anyone that wants to run incursion later that actually knows how to play it. I got to wave 15 yesterday with 3 randoms who were terrible. I had to run out solo and retrieve every bomb then run solo and plant every bomb. Constantly reviving the entire team. So much effort to just fall short. 2 guys had recovery link for some reason and they kept using them at random times to replenish health. So bad. Would have beaten it if the one guy that was actually talking to me didn't glitch and freeze during wave 15. I'm only gear level 176 and was able to get that far pretty much solo. Today is the day!

Psn : Killer__Ego

That's with 2 underscores.

This along with Massive's crafting nerf is what is killing the game for me. I totally get why people exploit the fuck out of this game but also I just wanna join a group and play the game, I don't wanna mobile cover through a fence and kill the boss over and over again and I don't wanna spend 5-10 minutes climbing up and down a ladder til the game fucks up and lets me float through the ceiling.

Yeah I had a bunch of mats before, but now I'm starting to feel it as well, the amount they upped the grind is unreasonable imo.

Bizazedo

So where exactly can set items drop, anyways? I'm tired of 191 GS ones in DZ drops and haven't gotten into an incursion group yet.

Yes, I know I need to.

Klyka

Banned
Gain 1 explosive round for your M44 for each time Klyka whispers the word bambi after one-shotting defenseless players.

image.php

ch4fx_

Gaffers really are awesome. On two separate occasions, I had dudes drop their HE M1As for me this weekend. I began this weekend looking for a single M1A & I ended it with one of each. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I had hit a point with my build where I felt like I had fucked up (I've been here before).. I felt like I was focusing on all the wrong things & it was hurting me in the end. While my DPS/health looked pretty at the top of the screen, looking further into my character I found that my crit chance was somewhat low, additional crit/headshot damage needed work, & that my additional enemy/enemy armor damage was nonexistent. After a few pieces of the finest cheese one can find & a good conversation with my buddy Gazza about his build, I decided to make some changes that I'm happy about. My numbers at the top of the screen are decent at best, but overall my character feels more powerful than ever.

My crit chance is now at 41% (AK) & 56% (MP5), each of them have +150% crit hit damage & +100 headshot damage (can't remember the exact percentages). I'm also doing +18% damage to elite enemies, and an additional +44% in armor damage -- all while maintaining 65% armor mitigation.

I veered away from trying to be a jack of all trades build & focused primarily on crit hit chance/damage, armor, & enemy armor damage -- essentially ignoring everything else. Either the placebo effect is in full swing, or I'm actually doing more damage.. because now these damn enemies are melting like dudes face did in that Indiana Jones film. A month ago, I would have thought you were crazy if you told me lowering my DPS would actually benefit my character. Thus far, the only downside I've found with my new set up is going from 1000+ rounds of ammo in each weapon to around 700 rounds in each, but the payoff is worth it IMO.

Also, I noticed this weekend that I was consistently doing over 100,000k damage/shot in some instances... with my AK. I stand beside the fact that I will use this gun until another AK (that is not the Warlord) shows up, or until people won't let me join their group because I'm using such an irrelevant/outdated/underpowered gun.
or until the G36c is released.

image_zpsoqt24kgl.jpg

EL CUCO

Gonna pull the trigger on that 204 Vector BP as soon as I get home today. Gonna miss my 65 bullet MP5 clip but oh well.

There's no guarantee next week's BP will be any better. Thankfully I'll still have enough DZ funds for at least 1 more BP if a good one does show up. I'll probably hold off till the M1A again.

Mullah88

Gaffers really are awesome. On two separate occasions, I had dudes drop their HE M1As for me this weekend. I began this weekend looking for a single M1A & I ended it with one of each. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I had hit a point with my build where I felt like I had fucked up (I've been here before).. I felt like I was focusing on all the wrong things & it was hurting me in the end. While my DPS/health looked pretty at the top of the screen, looking further into my character I found that my crit chance was somewhat low, additional crit/headshot damage needed work, & that my additional enemy/enemy armor damage was nonexistent. After a few pieces of the finest cheese one can find & a good conversation with my buddy Gazza about his build, I decided to make some changes that I'm happy about. My numbers at the top of the screen are decent at best, but overall my character feels more powerful than ever.

My crit chance is now at 41% (AK) & 56% (MP5), each of them have +150% crit hit damage & +100 headshot damage (can't remember the exact percentages). I'm also doing +18% damage to elite enemies, and an additional +44% in armor damage -- all while maintaining 65% armor mitigation.

I veered away from trying to be a jack of all trades build & focused primarily on crit hit chance/damage, armor, & enemy armor damage -- essentially ignoring everything else. Either the placebo effect is in full swing, or I'm actually doing more damage.. because now these damn enemies are melting like dudes face did in that Indiana Jones film. A month ago, I would have thought you were crazy if you told me lowering my DPS would actually benefit my character. Thus far, the only downside I've found with my new set up is going from 1000+ rounds of ammo in each weapon to around 700 rounds in each, but the payoff is worth it IMO.

Also, I noticed this weekend that I was consistently doing over 100,000k damage/shot in some instances... with my AK. I stand beside the fact that I will use this gun until another AK (that is not the Warlord) shows up, or until people won't let me join their group because I'm using such an irrelevant/outdated/underpowered gun.
or until the G36c is released.

image_zpsoqt24kgl.jpg

Yeah elite armor damage being over 40% is a must for pve. Anyone know where I can find or have a chance at a drop for the sentry gloves? Currently have a 204 HE with savage talent but would like to complete my build of 3 striker gears and 3 sentry

So I'm kinda stuck.

At the moment I'm just running GA hard on loop. I'm in full he gear apart from knee pads, but when I go to do challenge mode or the incursions I feel like I'm doing next to no damage. Like every group I join for the challenge daily dies at the first group of mobs?

Where do I progress from here?

Gear wise I'm at 107/63/17.

ch4fx_

jamesdbc

Neo Member
So I'm kinda stuck.

At the moment I'm just running GA hard on loop. I'm in full he gear apart from knee pads, but when I go to do challenge mode or the incursions I feel like I'm doing next to no damage. Like every group I join for the challenge daily dies at the first group of mobs?

What gun/mods do you use? Do you use pulse with tactical scanner mod?

Mullah88

So I'm kinda stuck.

on ps4? Add Youngmullah88, usually play around 7:30pm est till around 1am. I'll help ya power through most of the cm

Sentury Gloves...
Falcon Lost end-of-mission reward - (Unavailable on Hard, Level 32 on Challenging)
Supply Drop (Level 31)
Named Enemies (DZ)
Hornet (Consulate - Challenging)

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4efyco/how_to_obtain_gear_sets_11_edition/

Tried my luck with all of those except for hornet, guess I'll farm that mission when I get back. FL challenge mission...and hard always drops tactician gear sets for me (currently have the full set and some extra to boot), I end up trading to get other set pieces I currently don't have. Supply drops and bosses around it yields 191 he and purple drops that go directly to my backpack and deconstructed.

ChrisW

Has anyone figured out the best boss to farm to try get an M1A drop yet? they said back before the patch dropped than certain enemies would be more likely to drop certain items

What gun/mods do you use? Do you use pulse with tactical scanner mod?

I've been using Navy MP5 N (117K DPS) and Black Market M60 E6 (75K DPS) both HE.

Also have a Military SCAR-H marksman rifle which I've not used yet.

Yep run Pluse with tactical and sticky bomb BFB or flame turret as my gear is part sticky/turret bonus based. Sometimes I run Life Support instead of pulse.

on ps4? Add Youngmullah88, usually play around 7:30pm est till around 1am. I'll help ya power through most of the cm

Tried my luck with all of those except for hornet, guess I'll farm that mission when I get back. FL challenge mission...and hard always drops tactician gear sets for me (currently have the full set and some extra to boot), I end up trading to get other set pieces I currently don't have. Supply drops and bosses around it yields 191 he and purple drops that go directly to my backpack and deconstructed.

Sweet will do! Thanks! Community for this seems quite small on PS4 compared to when I played Destiny.

Played again first time since new patch last night. PUGed the new dungeon. It's just horde mode....
But w/e got two set item from it.

Anyway what's the best sniper rifle crafting pattern out there right now for someone who doesn't do a lot of darkzone....not that I don't wanna do darkzone but with my limited time I just run a dungeon or two for the dailies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I still dont understand the point of armour. Maxed out on mitigation and still drop like a fly with 100k health.

Mullah88

I still dont understand the point of armour. Maxed out on mitigation and still drop like a fly with 100k health.
Probably not working as intended yet, I suspect they'll fix it when they fix the reckless chest piece. Can someone confirm that the 65% armor mitigation works?

Thinking of trying to get 3 tactician and 3 striker gears. Do they all have a chance to drop with the Falcon Lost? I've never done it before and if anyone is doing some farming. I'm on PC and interested please invite me~!

Hoping that my connection is not as messed up tonight.

uPlay: reconfig2501

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Finally yesterday i finish the falcon mission with a group of random people playing very well.
Ubisoft needs to address the loot in the daily mission on challenging, and increase the loot of level 182 or more.I'm tired of level 162-182 shit.

Let's rock!

XD

ch4fx_

Im down to run The Consulate a few times tonight when I get home, maybe one of us will get lucky & get it to drop for you.

fr0st

Banned
Anyone that wants to run incursion later that actually knows how to play it. I got to wave 15 yesterday with 3 randoms who were terrible. I had to run out solo and retrieve every bomb then run solo and plant every bomb. Constantly reviving the entire team. So much effort to just fall short. 2 guys had recovery link for some reason and they kept using them at random times to replenish health. So bad. Would have beaten it if the one guy that was actually talking to me didn't glitch and freeze during wave 15. I'm only gear level 176 and was able to get that far pretty much solo. Today is the day!

Psn : Killer__Ego

That's with 2 underscores.
I'm about to play soon are you still on?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I've never received any striker gear in falcon lost. Can you actually get it there?

All the stuff here.

Striker's Battlegear

• Chest
  • Falcon Lost APC drop (Level 30 on Hard, Level 31 on Challenging)
  • Falcon Lost end-of-mission reward - (Level 31 on Hard, Level 32 on Challenging)
  • Backpack
  • Falcon Lost end-of-mission reward - (Level 31 on Hard, Level 32 on Challenging)
  • Knee
  • Falcon Lost end-of-mission reward - (Unavailable on Hard, Level 32 on Challenging)
  • BoO Vendor (Blueprint, Level 31 Item)
  • Larae Barett (Lexington - Challenging)
  • Finch (Lincoln - Challenging)
  • Gloves
  • Falcon Lost end-of-mission reward - (Unavailable on Hard, Level 32 on Challenging)
  • Supply Drop (Level 31)
  • Named Enemies (DZ)
  • Larae Barett (Lexington - Challenging)
  • Finch (Lincoln - Challenging)
  • Mask
  • Holster

Tactician's Authority

• Chest
  • Backpack
  • Knee
  • Keller (Warrengate - Challenging)
  • Gloves
  • Supply Drop (Level 31)
  • Named Enemies (DZ)
  • Keller (Warrengate - Challenging)
  • Mask
  • Holster

Sentry's Call

• Chest
  • Backpack
  • Knee
  • Hornet (Consulate - Challenging)
  • Gloves
  • Supply Drop (Level 31)
  • Named Enemies (DZ)
  • Hornet (Consulate - Challenging)
  • Mask
  • Holster

Path of the Nomad

• Backpack of the Nomad
  • Named Enemies (DZ) and Supply Drop
  • Vest of the Nomad
  • Mask of the Nomad
  • Knee Pads of the Nomad
  • DZ06 Safehouse (Level 30 + Level 31 Blueprints)
  • Excluded from Named Enemies (DZ) and Supply Drop. Aka, "they won't drop".
  • Gloves of the Nomad
  • DZ06 Safehouse (Level 30)
  • Holster of the Nomad
  • Level 31 Blueprint currently on sale in DZ06 Safehouse
  • Excluded from Named Enemies (DZ) and Supply Drop. Aka, "they won't drop".

jamesdbc

Neo Member
I've been using Navy MP5 N (117K DPS) and Black Market M60 E6 (75K DPS) both HE.

Also have a Military SCAR-H marksman rifle which I've not used yet.

Yep run Pluse with tactical and sticky bomb BFB or flame turret as my gear is part sticky/turret bonus based. Sometimes I run Life Support instead of pulse.

Good guns – can't see much room for immediate improvement there. Do you have an HE extended mag with CHD/CHC/RoF?

Body armour with "Reckless" would certainly help.

I'd also recommend using self-heal instead of sticky/turret/life support. Be sure to use the overdose mod and you'll benefit from an extra 1 and 1/2 bars of health. That can get you out of tight situations.

Gloves can have a big impact too. If you can, find some with CHC, CHD and SMG damage. If you can get those three in addition to the "Savage" talent you'll get a big damage bonus.

What talents do you use and what's your armour mitigation at?

Since the update armor seems to be absolutely broken. Grenadier and I tested it out and it definitely mitigates damage but I don't know how else to explain it... Seems like I'm five times as squishy despite being at max armor with 105k health.

fr0st

Banned
Since the update armor seems to be absolutely broken. Grenadier and I tested it out and it definitely mitigates damage but I don't know how else to explain it... Seems like I'm five times as squishy despite being at max armor with 105k health.
Protection from elites must be high too.

deadduck

Still running reckless chest?

Cels

i hit 30 over the weekend and i want to get into the more challenging PVE stuff. what's the most efficient way to get geared up?

i finished the 3 wings in the base and did the daily missions yesterday except the lincoln tunnel challenging one bc gearscore too low. right now i'm wearing a mix of purples/yellows. is there a particular blueprint or weapon or whatever i should be looking for?

i see a lot of people say to get the vector blueprint, is that still the way to go after the incursion update?

Forgot to add, but I was feeling bored on Saturday night, so I decided to help people out by matchmaking into some Normal missions. I did the Russian Consulate, and for some reason, a Level 4 agent was trying to do it. I took him through the whole thing and by the end of it he had leveled up to 11.

Lol just tried to do Russian and so many people just show up and drop out so fast. This GS was a bad fucking idea from the start

To give an idea, I just tried to do quick matchmaking and redoing it for about ~13 times...

Just gave up and roaming around for a bit. Hit me up if anyone want to do some CM or daily or falcon

Top Bottom