• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

What do you guys have your health at? Mine is like 74k with 61% damage mitigation from armor. But I am loaded with some stamina items and gear mods. Hitting a wall in regards in DPS. Only at 100k. Not sure how to raise it without losing lots of health.

I'm currently at 65K Health with 65% damage mitigation. My DPS is 235K, so it's a bit over the top. I treats me nicely, though. I don't go down easily, and I can melt people in the Dark Zone and in PvE. I'll likely take a hit to my DPS in order to increase my health a bit more, hopefully something in the 70's.

EL CUCO

Still looking? I realize it's been 20 minutes by now lol but just thought I'd ask.
Lol Yeah the group filled up with matchmaking randoms. I hadn't done Lincon Tunnel without skipping the first part in so long. One of the guys was GS 94 and was terrified to move

Wolfe

What do you guys have your health at? Mine is like 74k with 61% damage mitigation from armor. But I am loaded with some stamina items and gear mods. Hitting a wall in regards in DPS. Only at 100k. Not sure how to raise it without losing lots of health.

I'm at 150k/80k but my armor is only 55% as I'm having a tough time getting decent upgrades that have bonus armor.

Also, so many Mechanix gloves, where's my Snap-On tactical grip and Matco RDS?!

Lol Yeah the group filled up with matchmaking randoms. I hadn't done Lincon Tunnel without skipping the first part in so long. One of the guys was GS 94 and was terrified to move

I hate when people try to skip that first section. It doesn't take long to clear and I have never been able to run that part without myself (or someone else on the team) getting spotted.

Game crashed when Hornet was one shot from dying, thanks Massive.

edit: oh wait wtf, i relaunched the game and it put me back in the mission with hornet still at one shot....nice

performance mod....yay!

Grrr I was banned... 4 days... '-'

I'm back now and I can't stress how angry I became at this game. One day I was doing the FL Incursion and the game simply closed (Delta error). I was in wave 8 or 9, I gave up after that. Then on the next day I decide to play, I'm in the DZ, as I'm entering a building my dude falls through the ground. Ok, the game loads, and I 'respawn' at the Safe House. 'Respawn' because my dude is down. WTF. I load the game again, respawn at the safe house, as I'm running through the streets, my dude falls through the ground again. All the same stuff again. Respawn again, I decide to go another way, he falls through AGAIN. Three fucking times in a row going to different places. So one of my buds tell me to close the application and try coming back. It works for a while, then it happens again.

You know, fuck this shit. I'm getting tired of these game breaking bugs. I've had many weird things happen to me, but as long as I can just keep playing, I don't really care about it. But when the actual gameplay is affected like this, it just kills any wish to continue playing. And it all started after the last patch.

Bizazedo

I'm back now and I can't stress how angry I became at this game. One day I was doing the FL Incursion and the game simply closed (Delta error). I was in wave 8 or 9, I gave up after that. Then on the next day I decide to play, I'm in the DZ, as I'm entering a building my dude falls through the ground. Ok, the game loads, and I 'respawn' at the Safe House. 'Respawn' because my dude is down. WTF. I load the game again, respawn at the safe house, as I'm running through the streets, my dude falls through the ground again. All the same stuff again. Respawn again, I decide to go another way, he falls through AGAIN. Three fucking times in a row going to different places. So one of my buds tell me to close the application and try coming back. It works for a while, then it happens again.

You know, fuck this shit. I'm getting tired of these game breaking bugs. I've had many weird things happen to me, but as long as I can just keep playing, I don't really care about it. But when the actual gameplay is affected like this, it just kills any wish to continue playing. And it all started after the last patch.

That happened to me, too. Turned out it wasn't the game, my PS4 was dying.

Play other games, see if the load times are longer than they used to be. Destiny is a good barometer for this, the load times for planetary areas or crucible etc.

DPS: 180,000 on Vector, 160 on M1A
Health: 82,000
Skill: 15,000
Armor: Cap (65%)

No Reckless (3 Striker + 3 Sentry).

I do real well in both PVE and PVP.

Blah blah blah whining whine whine

I'm back now and I can't stress how angry I became at this game. And it all started after the last patch.

I don't get why people like you play the game. It's a GAME. It's not your job. If you're not having fun do something else.

I don't get why people like you play the game. It's a GAME. It's not your job. If you're not having fun do something else.

So, a game not working as it's supposed to is not a reason to complain? Alright.

Edit: "whining whine whine whine"? As in, reporting that the game is broken? A product for which I paid 99 bucks and should be able to play whenever I wanted?

Wow.

Currently the game is just in a sad state. I tried playing last night after not playing for a week. Tried to do Lexington challenge. It was incredible how hard it was to form a group. Ever since they introduced that GS bullshit, people just joins and straight up drops group right away. My score is 172, yet I've run that mission countless times before without problem. Used to be just do it, now I can't even get one started. I've been both join and also been the leader. It was frustrating.

edukate

Anyone up for incursion hm in the next hour? Lactose status- no cheese pls.

Running a solid tactician build. GS 194

Psn LuckyDoobage

edukate

Yes! I noticed them early on and haven't changed since lol

They have them in an eggplant purple too. Division showing off that heat.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm down if you don't fill up in the next 30 min...

Psn LuckyDoobage

I'd be down to join you and Death.

I'm in if this is still happening.

Cool, we'll start in 15 minutes when Doobage is online.

I would if I were available. About to hit 75. Can't wait to get back to PVPing full time.

Nice, I have not played much DZ for a week, getting annoyed that supply drops keep on giving out 131 purples and the DT is always blue or green.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Nice, I have not played much DZ for a week, getting annoyed that supply drops keep on giving out 131 purples and the DT is always blue or green.

I think I've gotten yellow DT 100% of the time from supply drops. Gotten like 15+ and counting. I don't think I've gotten a single yellow DT from chests though since 1.1.

vivftp

I think I've gotten yellow DT 100% of the time from supply drops. Gotten like 15+ and counting. I don't think I've gotten a single yellow DT from chests though since 1.1.

The farming route I take for division tech usually takes me past about 23+ chests and since the patch I've noticed a drop in the average amount I get. It used to be I could get about 3-7 on a single run. These days it's more like 1-3.

Kawngi

Anyone care to carry me through FL CM so I can get my weekly done? cheese or no, either way.

edit: On PC, name is Kawngi

Cool, we'll start in 15 minutes when Doobage is online.

Supply drops give 2 yellow DT. One from boss and one from crate. Pretty sure I always get 2. Went 15 to 65 real quick.

oakenhild

Currently the game is just in a sad state. I tried playing last night after not playing for a week. Tried to do Lexington challenge. It was incredible how hard it was to form a group. Ever since they introduced that GS bullshit, people just joins and straight up drops group right away. My score is 172, yet I've run that mission countless times before without problem. Used to be just do it, now I can't even get one started. I've been both join and also been the leader. It was frustrating.

Massive must have very little experience playing or designing MMO's. This is exactly what happens every time there is a gear score metric that people can easily see and use. I really don't understand why they exposed this to your group. People will min/max groups the moment they can, especially in public matchmaking. Problem is, their gear score isn't even a good score. You can have a 172 GS and have amazing talents that are cumulatively better than someone with a 200 GS. It's all so pointless and frustrating.

In my experience, it wasn't even a big issue either. Rarely did you join a group and run into issues with someone that was clearly under-geared.

Rizific

how do i know my 4pc sentry's is working? just watched a video and these blue triangles pop up indicating the stacks, but ive never seen that. does it only apply to dmrs?

Top Bottom