• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

kriskrosbbk

Anyone want to join to finish daily Power Plant ? 3 randoms left on the valves .I am alone now on the entrance so I can matchmake but everything is cleared to that place.Please join to finish.PSN:kriskrosbbk

theWB27

After a long nights going back and forth with another group. There's about 11 of having an ol shootout as the servers shut down.

One on one battles to the down state and we all revive our teammates. This is too much fun and it's a good way too see how powerful you are.

j_rocca42

Server shutdown countdown ;-;

After a long nights going back and forth with another group. There's about 11 of having an ol shootout as the servers shut down.

One on one battles to the down state and we all revive our teammates. This is too much fun and it's a good way too see how powerful you are.

Shits like the Wild West out there once the servers about to shut down. So much fun!

vivftp

I just had the most butt-puckering experience in the game to date! Trying to 3 man the hard mode incursion via cheese with only 25 minutes to go. The 4th guy dropped out and we already started so we couldn't get another 4th into the playable area. The other 2 guys disconnected for a couple minutes before they could get back in. Then random grenades came spewing out of the room to kill me. In the end, made it with 5 minutes to spare :)

Did CM and HM tonight, and still haven't gotten a single green drop for the chest piece. Fortunately one of the guys I played with was nice enough to give me an extra one he got - a really nice Striker harness.

All in all, a great night :)

Wolfe

I just had the most butt-puckering experience in the game to date! Trying to 3 man the hard mode incursion via cheese with only 25 minutes to go. The 4th guy dropped out and we already started so we couldn't get another 4th into the playable area. The other 2 guys disconnected for a couple minutes before they could get back in. Then random grenades came spewing out of the room to kill me. In the end, made it with 5 minutes to spare :)

Did CM and HM tonight, and still haven't gotten a single green drop for the chest piece. Fortunately one of the guys I played with was nice enough to give me an extra one he got - a really nice Striker harness.

All in all, a great night :)

You try explosive rounds with a bolt action sniper? If I use my skills/talents right I can take out the APC solo in 3 explosive rounds worth of ammo. Although I've only done it once and my gear isn't all that great so I imagine it could easily be done with less.

vivftp

You try explosive rounds with a bolt action sniper? If I use my skills/talents right I can take out the APC solo in 3 explosive rounds worth of ammo. Although I've only done it once and my gear isn't all that great so I imagine it could easily be done with less.

I did try explosive rounds the first time I did it, but they didn't seem to register any damage. I was using a Vector at the time tho. After that I figured explosive rounds didn't do anything and left it at that.

Don't currently have a bolt action sniper though, just my M1A. Probably wouldn't be too hard to obtain another bolt action though... this game loves dropping every possible sniper except the M1A for me. Damn glad I was able to grind to get the blueprint last week.

Wolfe

I did try explosive rounds the first time I did it, but they didn't seem to register any damage. I was using a Vector at the time tho. After that I figured explosive rounds didn't do anything and left it at that.

Don't currently have a bolt action sniper though, just my M1A. Probably wouldn't be too hard to obtain another bolt action though... this game loves dropping every possible sniper except the M1A for me. Damn glad I was able to grind to get the blueprint last week.

Yeah I dunno what the proc rate for explosive rounds is on the vector (and how it may vary based on mods) but I imagine it's rather low. It's pretty low on my AK-74 and only marginal on my M1A but my M44 procs it every shot. Depending on buffs I usually do 250k - 600kish on it per shot.

Edit: I know there's an M44 for sale in the BoO atm but I think it's one of those 8 or 900 phoenix credits purchases. Also I dunno if the talents are any good or not.

vivftp

Yeah I dunno what the proc rate for explosive rounds is on the vector (and how it may vary based on mods) but I imagine it's rather low. It's pretty low on my AK-74 and only marginal on my M1A but my M44 procs it every shot. Depending on buffs I usually do 250k - 600kish on it per shot.

Edit: I know there's an M44 for sale in the BoO atm but I think it's one of those 8 or 900 phoenix credits purchases. Also I dunno if the talents are any good or not.

So just to confirm you say you can solo kill the APC with just explosive bullets and some clips from the bolt action? Damn... Gonna have to try that.

kriskrosbbk

I was playing with a random in the DZ ,killed couple of named bosses and decided to check one last one in the subway area under the exctraction zone in DZ03 right before the servers go down.We had maybe 10-11 mins before shutting down when my random partner was shot down in the subway and I didn't have the chance to revive him as he was far away from me .I decided to go and check his loot when the timer was on 7 mins to go and I was almost certain he wont be able to come ,collect and extract for that time so I decided to grab his 3 items.Seeing the one item I am trying to find for all my 160 hours in that game and the timer on 5mins left I ran as quick as I can to extract it and managed to leave the DZ couple of seconds before the servers go down.
This is the story of my first HE First Wave M1A. I am ashamed.

bjaelke

No new "state of the game" yet?
When does this normally go online?

11:30 CEST (1h20m from now)

First edition started 1 hour before servers coming back online and was deemed too long. So they cut it down to 30 minutes and pushed it back so it would end at the same time as the maintenance was concluded.

Eirulan

So they don't even fix the exploits but re-enable weekly rewards??

...they can't be serious (or they don't care anymore...)

bjaelke

Ubisoft's latest survery has this as an option: "I began to see recurring patterns in terms of missions"

Ohmbu3E.gif

ChrisW

I'm glad mission rewards will be back in, so that I can try the incursion on HM again, only completed it once so far cause I was waiting for mission reward

Fistwell

Yeah we totally fixed the gear score now, people can't just stash their shit and go to lower bracket DZ.
They very well know that didn't fix anything, they're not that fucking stupid, they can read reddit. At this point they're either in denial or straight out spitting bullshit out of their asses.

150 free PXCs for logging in this weekend.
Thx for all the now-useless currency, much generous.

darkwing

They very well know that didn't fix anything, they're not that fucking stupid, they can read reddit. At this point they're either in denial or straight out spitting bullshit out of their asses.

Thx for all the now-useless currency, much generous.

Just crazy, there's nothing to buy anymore

Fistwell

So nothing really on glitching, cheesing, exploiting. GG community managers.

They either can't, won't, or don't wanna do anything at this point. This is only gonna get worse.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
lmfao i wanna be a ubisoft community dev - useless weekly updates, chillax and eat while streaming the game, read reddit for 'feedback' np np. exploit isn't getting fixed for another few days, no mention of weapon balance, no loot talk, no future update talk, and no discussion about preventing future exploits, absolutely nothing.

TsuWave

how do i know my 4pc sentry's is working? just watched a video and these blue triangles pop up indicating the stacks, but ive never seen that. does it only apply to dmrs?

i said earlier in the thread:

sometimes i feel that the sentry mark bonus does not proc when it should've

and someone else said they were experiencing it too. there's something going on with the 4 piece sentry bonus that it doesn't always proc

Fistwell

lmfao i wanna be a ubisoft community dev - useless weekly updates, chillax and eat while streaming the game, read reddit for 'feedback' np np

exploit isn't getting fixed for another few days, no mention of weapon balance, no loot talk, absolutely nothing
Yeah wtf did I just listen to, they didn't actually address any of the real issues.

Top Bottom