• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Dailies broken again. This time I can't even do them because it says I've completed. Good thing I've got 1000 PXC.

So... Regarding scavenging: Got it up to 97%... Ran the daily cm and fair enough the boss dropped the tactician gloves on the first shot.

Ran the same mission yesterday with a scavenging of 15% and no drop; teammate had his at 95% and he got the gloves as well.

I've had scavenging at 99% and have run Lincoln and Lexington 50+ times over the last week and have yet to see a gear set drop from the bosses. Same with Warrengate or the Consulate, nothing. It's nothing more than luck.

theWB27

It feels oddly satisfying doing some of the missions on normal. Running with people who are at levels 30 and such.

I'm just plowing through and they're wondering what switches to push and I'm just like, it's pushed let's go.

fr0st

Banned
There's an AK in base with competent on the their slot !meaning you don't need to adjust gear to get its talents and do the exploit.

You can get up to 1 mil sheet DPs by just using that exploit..that should be prioritize along with mobile cover.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Someone said if you have Prosperous on your knees you could stack money as well or something. Shit is so broken lol.

I've had scavenging at 99% and have run Lincoln and Lexington 50+ times over the last week and have yet to see a gear set drop from the bosses. Same with Warrengate or the Consulate, nothing. It's nothing more than luck.

Scavenging doesn't affect the drop rate so not sure why you're upset about that.

Getting a gear set to drop with 99% or 15% scavenging is still a 3% drop chance.

Olengie

As long as the cheese isnt patched, my friends will continue to do it. When its patched, we're going to do a legit run.

darkwing

So it can stack with any talent? Cause then the game is truly broken if that's true.

I tried it with gear stuff, doesn't seem to stack while looking at the character sheet , I guess it only works with weapons, have to find armor that increases credits to test it out

theWB27

So

I don't care and I dont know. Why couldn't they just play legit? This is effecting DZ.

Really weird for one to ask for a ban when nothing was done outside of what massive coded. Players take the fall for their oversight? Nah..massive just needs to make sure future instalments are better coded against exploits.

Be mad at massive for allowing this to happen.

WavyStretch

Neo Member
How did they put out a game where literally every single perk is broken. Did no one see the fucking green glow from rehabilitated and think "that's ticking constantly". How is the perk system for weapons and armour so completly and utterly broken.

Tawpgun

yup, not as fast as the PC because you have to switch stuff while in the menu
Welp.

Economy is fucked. Game even more so. Might be fun to destroy in the dz with it but good lawd.

They need to address the big ticket item and do some kind of gear equalizer.

I've enjoyed what I played on the division immensely. Don't regret the purchase. I'll for sure check out the free update next month. But at this point im glad I didn't buy the season pass.

darkwing

Welp.

Economy is fucked. Game even more so. Might be fun to destroy in the dz with it but good lawd.

They need to address the big ticket item and do some kind of gear equalizer.

I've enjoyed what I played on the division immensely. Don't regret the purchase. I'll for sure check out the free update next month. But at this point im glad I didn't buy the season pass.

yup, but there is nothing to buy with credits, and you can "cheese" recalibration

Top Bottom