• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

BurritoBear

Neo Member
I am on PS4. So at least I don't have to worry about hacking.

For the same reason high geared scrubs bully and gank other lower levelled people in the DZ? Or to just fill up a spot to bring in an under levelled friend?

Now don't get me wrong, I still love the game but these changes need to happen quick. Like next week quick, specially the mats exchange.

I'm on PS4 and a bunch of us usually run CM missions in the evening. Let me know if you want to join up - PSN BurritoBear

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
No on the contrary. If you can take down named lvl30s (or have a few keys to spare) you'll get decked in 163 gear in no time.

Agreed. I walk in at the bottom of the DZ, pull a right and kill the named flamethrower guy. He drops good gear but then you have to deal with trying to extract it, lol. But honestly the last few times I have played in the morning, before work, there haven't been many people in the DZ at all.

I don't get how the stacking talents work (and which ones) neither the credits stack... can anyone explain it to me? I haven't played the game in a few days, maybe I'll try this just for the luls

ManCannon

Ran into first group of cheesing rogues in DZ last night... all four rank 99 doing what seemed like 100k+ per bullet. The three randoms I was grouped with were all around gs200 (me a lowly 180) and boy were they pissed after the third wipe, enough so that they proceeded to go farm Phoenix credits and buy the AK and planned to come back for revenge like an hour later. Me, I just enjoyed being carried through CM and went on to matchmake into a diff server. With like 5 days of play time that was my first real encounter with super obnoxious a-hole cheaters.

Also tried incursion for first time yesterday with randoms.. on hard... Holy hell its damn near impossible. Everyone was above the "recommended" gs of 160. Quit after third attempt on wave four. Ugh. No wonder ppl cheese it. Not just hard, mindlessly boring and I couldn't even imagine 11 more waves.

Hjod

Banned
trying to find out how, maybe it's the same as the infinite crafting material thing that it doesn't involve the talent stacking exploit

If there is an xp glitch/cheese we are all doomed haha. I mean, there are so many people cheesing Incursions, if there is an xp cheese expect lvl 99s all over the place.

Wolfe

Ah didn't know about that one. Crazy the amount of glitches being found.

As someone that spent a bit of time doing QA game testing, it's a bit disappointing. Granted I know some issues just aren't going to get found by QA, but some of this stuff that made it through is ridiculous imo. The mobile cover being the big one but shit like the rehab mask and double revive? There's no way that wasn't known about for example.

fuzzyset

Same thing happened with Jay Wilson and Diablo 3 and that was for the better. Hopefully they can turn it around. Unfortunately, Ubisoft doesn't have the same fans/cache as Blizzard/Diablo. I imagine most will move on and not look back which is a shame. I bet the Year One DLC plans are really going to hinder plans to shake up the game as well. No way they can deliver all that's promised AND completely re-tune the game.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
how long did the effect last?

Lasts until you log out, even dying doesn't matter.

Also found a quicker way to swap gear by tapping A constantly and rotating the left stick in a circular motion. I'll try this for a few minutes. Apparently you can get upto 100,000 credits a kill.

I'm doing it because I'm pissed off the amount of rerolling I did last week and wasted like 1.8 million.

darkwing

Also found a quicker way to swap gear by tapping A constantly and rotating the left stick in a circular motion. I'll try this for a few minutes. Apparently you can get upto 100,000 credits a kill.

I'm doing it because I'm pissed off the amount of rerolling I did last week and wasted like 1.8 million.

I read it lasts until you change game sessions, this is hilarious though

so that is how they kill the APC that fast

Omg haha. This is amazing.

At this point it is so sad it isn't even funny.

Literally a giant mess all around.

It's really tempting to do this with a exp mod and hit max dark zone rank asap

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I wonder if the Perceptive talent works. Could go farming and get like 100+ materials from each crate. Imagine it does and you go on a Div Tec run in the DZ.

LOL

BTW guys I think its only seems like Talents which are affected, major or minor attributes wont work but do try. Accomplished might work in the DZ for XP.

darkwing

I wonder if the Perceptive talent works. Could go farming and get like 100+ materials from each crate. Imagine it does and you go on a Div Tec run in the DZ.

LOL

don't think that would work though since there is a limit on how much material you can get on a crate

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Same thing happened with Jay Wilson and Diablo 3 and that was for the better. Hopefully they can turn it around. Unfortunately, Ubisoft doesn't have the same fans/cache as Blizzard/Diablo. I imagine most will move on and not look back which is a shame. I bet the Year One DLC plans are really going to hinder plans to shake up the game as well. No way they can deliver all that's promised AND completely re-tune the game.

Also I get the feeling no one on this project has the know how to re-tune the game. They are learning on the fly.

Is this the big one? The exploit that causes them to shut the servers down? The entire game is exploitable with this new glitch. Incredible. The sad thing is I bet people already have 4 or 5 new exploits lined up that they are holding secret until the next patch.

Credits - Fucked
Mats - Fucked
XP - Fucked
DZ PvP - Fucked
240 Set Gear - Fucked

How do they come back from this? I feel like their only option is to lean into it. Put drop rates, mats, DZ XP everything at a 300% buff. Make it even quicker to get all this stuff through playing the game instead of exploiting. Have everyone rolling in everything they need until the next content release. Patch the 5,000 bugs, release the new content with all new DZ rank caps, BPs, GS, etc and start fresh. Trying to clamp down on this only rewards the exploiters further. They need to empower everyone.

Is this the big one? The exploit that causes them to shut the servers down? The entire game is exploitable with this new glitch. Incredible. The sad thing is I bet people already have 4 or 5 new exploits lined up that they are holding secret until the next patch.

Credits - Fucked
Mats - Fucked
XP - Fucked
DZ PvP - Fucked
240 Set Gear - Fucked

How do they come back from this? I feel like their only option is to lean into it. Put drop rates, mats, DZ XP everything at a 300% buff. Make it even quicker to get all this stuff through playing the game instead of exploiting. Have everyone rolling in everything they need until the next content release. Patch the 5,000 bugs, release the new content with all new DZ rank caps, BPs, GS, etc and start fresh. Trying to clamp down on this only rewards the exploiters further. They need to empower everyone.
This makes too much sense. No way they'd do this.

Credits - Fucked
Mats - Fucked
XP - Fucked
DZ PvP - Fucked
240 Set Gear - Fucked

How do they come back from this? I feel like there only option is to lean into it. Put drop rates, mats, DZ XP everything at a 300% buff. Make it even quicker to get all this stuff through playing the game instead of exploiting. Have everyone rolling in everything they need until the next content release. Patch the 5,000 bugs, release the new content with all new DZ rank caps, BPs, GS, etc and start fresh. Trying to clamp down on this only rewards the exploiters further. They need to empower everyone.

Credit exploit
mats
xp

Arent those three exploits only available on PC?

Credit exploit
mats
xp

Arent those three exploits only available on PC?

Oh boy, you have some surprises in store this morning. You can swap gear back and forth, on all platforms and stack any weapon or gear talent. Super easy XP, Credits, DPS out the ass, etc. The whole game is now exploitable through this glitch.

so does the XP thing work in DZ?

This is the only one that I care about. I just want to hit 75 without grinding DZ for a 100 hours. I like playing with my squad but the DZ XP flow is a trickle during our sessions. I am lucky to get one level a night and I am only at 35.

Oh boy, you have some surprises in store this morning. You can swap gear back and forth, on all platforms and stack any weapon or gear talent. Super easy XP, Credits, DPS out the ass, etc. The whole game is now exploitable through this glitch.

This is the only one that I care about. I just want to hit 75 without grinding DZ for a 100 hours. I like playing with my squad but the DZ XP flow is a trickle during our sessions. I am lucky to get one level a night and I am only at 35.

I thought it only worked for the DPS talent.Tried that one earlier on PS4 and got it to work. So the rewards are trippled talet also stacks?
WOW

You can swap gear back and forth, on all platforms and stack any weapon or gear talent. Super easy XP, Credits, DPS out the ass, etc. The whole game is now exploitable through this glitch.

c4jt321.png

f@luS

More than a member.

Credits - Fucked
Mats - Fucked
XP - Fucked
DZ PvP - Fucked
240 Set Gear - Fucked

Care to explain ? Interested for credit and dz pvp

quest

Not Banned from OT

Credits - Fucked
Mats - Fucked
XP - Fucked
DZ PvP - Fucked
240 Set Gear - Fucked

Stick a fork in the game because it is done. There is no way to fix this game it is to much of a mess. This is about the most glitch buggy game I have ever played in 35 years of gaming. No one can fix all the exploits and Massive does not seem to care. If they did they would of shut down the incursion right away. They would of disabled mobile cover long ago. It appears they have given up and left a skeleton crew to go down with the ship. Thankfully there is a diablo 3 patch next week so I can get in my loot fix in. It is a shame I really love the game but there is just to many bugs and exploits. I wish I would of bought the season pass separately so I could get a refund on it.

FLAguy954

o_O

I just pumped a few mp5 rounds into the APC and it was dead in like 2 seconds. Each shot must of did ~10 million each.

PC macros ftw lol.

Klyka

Banned
This is so funny, i wonder how this'll all go down.

Not gonna exploit myself, but funny to see what People are getting.

phen0m24

Credits - Fucked
Mats - Fucked
XP - Fucked
DZ PvP - Fucked
240 Set Gear - Fucked

GB you make too much sense man. Love it.

All I can think of now when I imagine Ubi is them coming back from a meal to the office and it's the gif of the guy walking into the apartment with the pizza and the place is on fire.

Have they said....

Anything?

Klyka

Banned

All I can think of now when I imagine Ubi is them coming back from a meal to the office and it's the gif of the guy walking into the apartment with the pizza and the place is on fire.

Have they said....

Anything?

the only thing they can say: "we are working on it"
there's nothing else to say really.

fr0st

Banned

Have they said....

Anything?

fire_community.gif

Wow, you must have really needed that one weapon part, an extra slot in the backpack/stash, and/or it had really bad perks. Yikes.

Nope. The perks were average, but I just really like my M44. It's a great gun, and I didn't see any reason to change it. I used to run an M1A for a long time, up until I got my current rifle.

Same here. I got lucky as fuck and rolled one with Accurate, Destructive, and Proficient on my first try ^_^.

I think those are my exact perks! I mentioned earlier in the thread, but when I'm buffed up I can get close to 900K crits with that thing.

Top Bottom