• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
so does the XP thing work in DZ?

I don't think so there's no talent that straight up boosts xp right? Perceptive is for item find and gold find. Are you guys thinking the triple accolades talent, "Accomplished", works for DZ xp?

I've been having a ton of fun tweaking my Sentry and Striker builds, steam-rolling through CM missions, running the Incursion more efficiently almost each time, and soloing the DZ (about to hit Rank 60).

Alpende

I'm done with The Division. I liked my time with it and put in around 60 hours into it. I just have no desire to enter the DZ and grind to get better gear or exploit stuff in order to keep up. Loot games aren't really my thing anyway.

EL CUCO

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1437212-Changelog-April-21-maintenance?
Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of April 21:

Falcon Lost
The APC will now only take damage from C4
Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet

Gameplay
Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly

UI
Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally
PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash

TsuWave

not defending or saying they are ok, but people speak of the materials, credits and talent exploits, which need to be patched, and follow it with "this game is broken", not a wrong sentiment at its core, but those exploits aren't, as of now, widespread

most people, me included don't know of/how to get these exploits to work, the DZ for me, on PS4, is still mostly regular, non exploit users, farming or roguing. occasionally you'll run into a group of people with ridiculous gear score which you know they attained from the incursion glitch but yeah

Meanwhile on pc...

ZlWbqvQ.jpg

L-o-fuckin-l

If we're gonna exploit, let's be the best at it. Ban or not, there are glitches to try. So I have a few questions:

1. Best place to farm yellow kneepads?

2. Best place to farm mobs and make the most credits?

3. Unlimited mats? How (which talent)? And where can I farm most efficiently?

4. Unlimited DPS? One bullet headshot kill for faster credits? Which talent?

Thanks GAF!!

If we're gonna exploit, let's be the best at it. Ban or not, there are glitches to try. So I have a few questions:

1. Best place to farm yellow kneepads?

2. Best place to farm mobs and make the most credits?

3. Unlimited mats? How (which talent)? And where can I farm most efficiently?

4. Unlimited DPS? One bullet headshot kill for faster credits? Which talent?

Thanks GAF!!

1. Craft, since you will only get talent on HE pads.
2. I am running Maddision Field on Normal, mobs are one shot.

cakely

Lasts until you log out, even dying doesn't matter.

Also found a quicker way to swap gear by tapping A constantly and rotating the left stick in a circular motion. I'll try this for a few minutes. Apparently you can get upto 100,000 credits a kill.

I'm doing it because I'm pissed off the amount of rerolling I did last week and wasted like 1.8 million.

What. The. Fuck.

The current state of this game is kind of unbelievable, isn't it?

Iceman829

If we're gonna exploit, let's be the best at it. Ban or not, there are glitches to try.

Thanks GAF!!

Go big or go home man. Cheese of the month club member

The Division |OT4| We cut the cheese!

The Division |OT4| Whoever smelt it Dealt it

I just skimmed through some stuff, but does this work on DZ xp? I need that 75 before reset this week

Go big or go home man. Cheese of the month club member

The Division |OT4| We cut the cheese!

The Division |OT4| Whoever smelt it Dealt it

I just skimmed through some stuff, but does this work on DZ xp? I need that 75 before reset this week

If the hammer comes, Destiny it is bro.

Deku Tree

Just an FYI. Some posters in this thread who don't like cheese have been tweeting the Division CMs a lot of links to posts in this thread of people talking about doing their cheesing and exploiting. I thought you should be aware since the CMs are still talking about bans.

Just an FYI. Some posters in this thread who don't like cheese have been tweeting the Division CMs a lot of links to posts in this thread of people talking about doing their cheesing and exploiting. I thought you should be aware since the CMs are still talking about bans.
Lmfao wow

Klyka

Banned

Fucking snitches :(

Iceman829

The Division |OT4| We'll Have some Whine with our Cheese

WTF? Nothing in the DZ compares to the real life griefers. Fuck off narcs.

EL CUCO

I've linked them twice so they can see the state of the community and fix the exploits. What's the problem?

Come at me bros

Did they add any story missions in the patch or just PoE 2.0 and KF higher lvl drops?

I'll have the Gear 4 beta and Quantum Break to occupy my time if they want to give me a time out.

No story. New strike. Some PoE stuff. Gears beta!!! Guess I know what I'm playing this weekend.

FLAguy954

Lmao fucking wow

TsuWave

lol not cool

ChrisW

Does anyone have a video with easy to follow tips on the final wave of the incursion, I can easily get to 15/15 but it's that last push for the bomb etc that ruins us.

Everyone in this thread is like:

EDIT: image link site didn't work... it was DJ Khaled jumping into the ocean

I haven't gone in on the exploits, not out of some moral superiority or anything. The state of the game started making me lose interest in continuing in general.

But I damn sure wouldn't narc on specific people, absolutely out of moral superiority. You can make the developers aware of issues without pinpointing specific people. Disgusting.

Top Bottom