• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

fr0st

Banned
Here is the list of changes implemented with the server restart of April 21:

Fixed a bug where players could revive others twice by holding the Revive key
Fixed a bug where Talent effects could be stacked by repeatedly switching the equipped weapon. This should also resolve the recent server instability that was due to the increased traffic generated by this bug.
Nice.

So is talent calculations handled server side? That seems weird.

[Changelog] April 21 2nd maintenance
Fixed a bug where Talent effects could be stacked by repeatedly switching the equipped weapon. This should also resolve the recent server instability that was due to the increased traffic generated by this bug.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1437907-Changelog-April-21-2nd-maintenance

edit: beaten.

Tawpgun

We starting to get there

Massive has QA and fundamental loot issues but you gotta give them props with how fast they fix things.

Iceman829

Is it true that compensation for all the bugs and glitches will be 500 pc?

I thought it was 150 pcreds for the lack of dailies if you log in this weekend. There is a different reward for characters locked out due to the backpack glitch though.

edit kaz stash answered about the 500pc

cakely

How the hell do people even discover that series of events?

I mean what was the logic behind emptying your pistol mag? Is it to force a reload animation or something?

The people who come up with the exploits are certainly going far beyond what you can expect a QA team to catch

You're way off here. These exploits are exactly the kind of bugs QA is supposed to catch.

If they can't catch those bugs (and they clearly can't), it indicates that they aren't ready for the realities of running an MMO (or MMO lite, or whatever Diablo/PSO/Destiny/The Division are supposed to be.)

GazzaGSi

Nice to see the talent stack and double revive glitch fixed. It was funny last night running through Russian Consulate and Warrengate with around 800k dps.
Was the credit stack with the knee pads fixed too?

Hjod

Banned
It's kind of insane that people were using the talent stack so much that it affected the servers haha.

I really hope Massive manages to get this game back on track again, because at it's core it's a game I see myself spending even more time on.

Dr.Acula

Banned
It's kind of insane that people were using the talent stack so much that it affected the servers haha.

To those saying the glitching is a minor factor in the game and doesn't affect the majority of players, note the above.

The other night I got dropped from matches repeatedly, and saw minutes long login queues.

Cool. Now they should stop treating this game like a f2p mobile farmville game and unfuck the game economy. Stop being so stingy with droops and crafting

Double-revive still works, at least on X1. Thought it was supposed to be fixed with the last maintenance? I'm not complaining ;-)

Quick edit: The text shows twice, but doesn't actually work. My bad!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Doube revive still works.

tumblr_mytlm0WIy61s0my1wo1_400.gif

Edit: Nevermind its just the text which still shows twice.

EL CUCO

Lol nice touch by Massive in leaving in the double res animation and notification. Give me more time to kill the fool trying to use it.

So poop sockers stacking their bonuses is why the game was incredibly laggy on Xbone last night? Glad to hear they fixed it. I would literally unload an entire clip from my AUG into someone and not a single damage marker would pop.

I did get my DPS up to 148k and still have over 70k health and 20k skill. Feel like progress is being made but I wonder if I should bother crafting anything else since my gear is all 163 and there is way better stuff.

fr0st

Banned
So poop sockers stacking their bonuses is why the game was incredibly laggy on Xbone last night? Glad to hear they fixed it. I would literally unload an entire clip from my AUG into someone and not a single damage marker would pop.

I did get my DPS up to 148k and still have over 70k health and 20k skill. Feel like progress is being made but I wonder if I should bother crafting anything else since my gear is all 163 and there is way better stuff.
There's 182 stuff at base and 204 in DZ.

deadduck

Lol nice touch by Massive in leaving in the double res animation and notification. Give me more time to kill the fool trying to use it.

Server side vs client side I suppose. Fixed the bug, the display and actions will probably have to wait until a client rollup.

FLAguy954

Fuck, back to getting a HE performance mod from Larae every 4~5 minutes to every ~15 minutes :/...

EL CUCO

Server side vs client side I suppose. Fixed the bug, the display and actions will probably have to wait until a client rollup.
Yeah same thing with the stacking exploit. Damage numbers are increasing on the stat sheet, but with no gain in performance.

Damn, my group and I had two Supply Drops taken from us while we were in the middle of claiming them! It wasn't another group, or the mobs that were around, it was the timer! If you're still claiming the drop when the timer runs out, you're screwed.

On top of that, so the Historia is an M1A. It's supposed to show up at the Base of Operations eventually, according to Reddit. I might jump on that given it's better than my current DMR.

Has anyone tried out the Scar-L from the Base? How is it? I was thinking of getting it, but I'm not sure. I'm using the Black Market AK-74 at the moment.

Hjod

Banned
On top of that, so the Historia is an M1A. It's supposed to show up at the Base of Operations eventually, according to Reddit. I might jump on that given it's better than my current DMR.

Has anyone tried out the Scar-L from the Base? How is it? I was thinking of getting it, but I'm not sure. I'm using the Black Market AK-74 at the moment.

So have we heard what the talents are for the Historia? Thinking of using that instead of my M44.

TsuWave

i have a question, does the talent tech support work well with pulse? also anyone bought the FW vector blueprint? any good? i have enough money for it but i'm already running a GS 204 AUG as primary so i don't see much reason to buy it, plus, i'm hoping the MP5 will be on sale next week

Top Bottom