• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Pat_DC

Need some advice fellow dgaf!
I have a around 500 PC and was wondering what would be a good buy from the BoO weapons wise? The mp5 or Black market AK any good? I'm currently rolling with a crafted Vector but don't have a lot of mats (damn crafitng nerf!). Any advice?
I'm also considering crafting some striker gear if I don't pick up any weapon blueprints.

I'm only DZ level 40 so any DZ rank 75 blueprints won't be an option for quite awhile with how much time I get to play :)

Maddocks

Dark Zone finally broke me, I have a low armor score, but high enough to get screwed, 165. So I'm top tier bracket going vs armor score 190+ and I can't even put a dent in people but they can 2 shot me down hard. Especially since its usually a group of 4 vs me who rolls solo.

Last night for me was the worst, I was just rolling around going from boss to boss and group of 4 sees me walking past them and BAM I'm down and they are clapping over my dead body as I respawn. This took place 4 times, I had no gear nothing to extract and they just kept on killing me just to fuck with my dark zone level. Was at 62 but dropped to 61 from them. I think I'm finished with this game till they add more dark zone brackets. Because I'm so far behind groups who cheese I have no chance anymore.

EL CUCO

It was cool seeing a crowd around DZ03 safe house. Reminded me of when people would check out Xur at the Tower, only here the players outside can actually try to kill you lol
Just like someone was guessing, an assault rifle and a shotgun.... /sigh
Motivation went down the drain.
I missed the AUG blue print so I was hoping for a MP5.

I wonder how the ACR blueprint is..
Get the AUG that's in the BOO right now. It has Brutal and Vicious. Perfect for the poor man that didn't have enough rank to buy the BP when it was sold

Macrotus

DZ03 Weapon BP's are Tactical Super 90 and Tactical ACR

Just like someone was guessing, an assault rifle and a shotgun.... /sigh
Motivation went down the drain.
I missed the AUG blue print so I was hoping for a MP5.

I wonder how the ACR blueprint is..

Macrotus

Get the AUG that's in the BOO right now. It has Brutal and Vicious. Perfect for the poor man that didn't have enough rank to buy the BP when it was sold
Thanks.

I did have enough rank, but just not enough DZ bucks... Think I was only 20k short, but couldn't get enough in time because there was an emergency server shutdown or something back then.

I guess I'll start getting some PxC to get that BoO AUG.

MP5 gonna be there just not sure when.
I think I'll save my DZ bucks then, hoping it'll come while I'm still playing..

It was cool seeing a crowd around DZ03 safe house. Reminded me of when people would check out Xur at the Tower, only here the players outside can actually try to kill you lol

Vicious requires a 2579 Stamina Score so depending on the build it may or may not be a problem.

That potato aim, though.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-04.gif

lol i don't want this guy on my team, not a single headshot smh

Put initial bullet stability mods and it's fine. It melts in PVP.

IBS on m1a? Wheel pls.

I'm still waiting for footage of you dropping more than 1 Rogue running solo :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzqwFYAuKbk

DirtyLarry

Pretty sure I know the answer to this one already but The Division does not support cross platform saves by any chance does it?
Like can one play on the PS4 then continue that character on the PC if they just got the PC version free with a new GPU?

Wolfe

OBWJ3EG.png

oPxSq5V.png

That's what happens when I put that vest on. I lied, it's almost 30k drop.

I've already rolled these and the available stats aren't worth trying again.

Honestly, I see bigger difference in my defense than my offense with these other builds.

Do you have any old HEs you can swap some of those set pieces around for? I'm rolling with 3 striker/2 sentry and an HE backpack and even though I borked my last gear stat roll (accidently picked firearms when I meant to pick stam) I'm still sitting at 60k hp with my primary at 215k dps (12k skill power). 188 GS as it's mostly from those set pieces being 191/214, my highest weapon is 182.

After watching streamer iamchappie last night talk about the death of tanks and the rise of the DPS monsters, I tried running around the DZ today with 50,000 health (instead of 80) and 250,000 DPS (instead of 200). Was squishy as fuck but also melted a team of 4 rogues like a hot knife through butter. Will upload the clip later.

Wolfe

Need some advice fellow dgaf!
I have a around 500 PC and was wondering what would be a good buy from the BoO weapons wise? The mp5 or Black market AK any good? I'm currently rolling with a crafted Vector but don't have a lot of mats (damn crafitng nerf!). Any advice?
I'm also considering crafting some striker gear if I don't pick up any weapon blueprints.

I'm only DZ level 40 so any DZ rank 75 blueprints won't be an option for quite awhile with how much time I get to play :)

Both the MP5 and BM AK-74 are good weaps, just depends if you want to roll with an SMG or AR. I'm still using my crafted AK (first BP I bought) as I got a decent roll on my second craft attempt and haven't found anything good enough to replace it since.

OTOH I've crafted maybe 10 of the MP5s (so I can have one of each weapon type) but I've dismantled them all cause none of them were any good. I think I'll just pick up the 204 AUG after saving up a bit more PC lol.

lol those two players you fought were trash too :p

and my video is before the update when there were no gear sets ;)

in other words, git gud cuco!

I loved the CG door opening transitions lol.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
They need to sort out that you only go rogue if you've hit a certain amount of damage on someone. Some dick ran in front, I hit him with like 1 shot by accident with the AUG.

Samikaze

AUG - Brutal, Vicious, and Meticulous

M1A - Determined, Dominant, and Vicious

Skin - Tigerstripe - Neon

Guess Balanced was a bit too much to ask for in the M1A.

And seriously? Meticulous in the Vector? Such a tiny mag with a quick reload. Who cares if you gotta reload it?

Edit: Derp. I'm an idiot. Thought it said Vector, not Aug.

Samikaze

They need to sort out that you only go rogue if you've hit a certain amount of damage on someone. Some dick ran in front, I hit him with like 1 shot by accident with the AUG.

Agree.
There are plenty of times a players joins in with helping me kills NPCs and he gets that one shot that sends me Rogue. I know I'm free points for them but no need to be a dick and shoot me.

I usually just give those players a wave and let them know that I know it was an accident, hoping that mentality spreads. If I wanted to go rogue I wouldn't shoot you once.

Pat_DC

Both the MP5 and BM AK-74 are good weaps, just depends if you want to roll with an SMG or AR. I'm still using my crafted AK (first BP I bought) as I got a decent roll on my second craft attempt and haven't found anything good enough to replace it since.

Thanks Wolfe! I think the AK will be a good secondary to my Vector which I got a pretty decent roll with. We'll see if RNGesus blesses my rolls as I don't have a lot of mats.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Agree.
There are plenty of times a players joins in with helping me kills NPCs and he gets that one shot that sends me Rogue. I know I'm free points for them but no need to be a dick and shoot me.

I usually just give those players a wave and let them know that I know it was an accident, hoping that mentality spreads. If I wanted to go rogue I wouldn't shoot you once.

No joke this server we are on there is like 20 agents outside the sport store. Mayhem. Frame rate is like 10 at the moment.

Just again happened by accident and they dropped me in a second lol.

Samikaze

No joke this server we are on there is like 20 agents outside the sport store. Mayhem. Frame rate is like 10 at the moment.

Just again happened by accident and they dropped me in a second lol.

I usually try doing the surrender animation hoping they get the point, but that's a 50/50 chance. It never works if I have a yellow canister on my back lol.

fr0st

Banned
How do you get dropped your OP
you have great guns
I don't know if this is a joke post but it seems like mitigation isn't as powerful as before the patch and also the new gear sets can dish out so Mich more damage that stacking on HP isn't even gonna save you.

CLBridges

Kinda glad I got this game as a rental from gamefly free trial. I was having fun getting to 30 but once I got there I lost interest a bit. I'll continue to play until close to 30 day timeframe but I'm just not seeing the point after getting to 30 and getting high end stuff. Oh well.

hydruxo

Anybody have a low level alt that I could join up on PS4? There's one glitched echo (Dufrane 2) that I've been unable to get for weeks and I'd like to knock it out so I can get the platinum

Samikaze

Anybody have a low level alt that I could join up on PS4? There's one glitched echo (Dufrane 2) that I've been unable to get for weeks and I'd like to knock it out so I can get the platinum

I'll be on later tonight, and random intervals this weekend. Working until 11pm Pacific time today,
If you don't get it by then, friend me and use my alt.
PSN: Samikaze707

Samikaze

No problem.

Same glitch hit my main. I got lucky and got with a group of randoms whose party leader hadn't done a single side mission.

Edit:
Just remembered my alt is only level 5, so I may need you to warp me to the appropriate safe house to get the missions to show on the map.

theWB27

Do you have any old HEs you can swap some of those set pieces around for? I'm rolling with 3 striker/2 sentry and an HE backpack and even though I borked my last gear stat roll (accidently picked firearms when I meant to pick stam) I'm still sitting at 60k hp with my primary at 215k dps (12k skill power). 188 GS as it's mostly from those set pieces being 191/214, my highest weapon is 182.

I deconstructed so much stuff. Im backed into a corner right now. The only way to get out really is to grind more til I hit 75 so I can get some blueprints. I'm at 71 right now so I'll just deal until then.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
So I got a nice high-end Assault Rifle, which is fun because I've always used an SMG and Sniper rifle. I've lost nearly 40k DPS from my Vector but I'm not dumping my entire 28 round clip into each dude just to kill them. The Black Market AK-74 with a 58 round clip really seems to chew dudes up faster even with the loss of nearly 40k DPS and all that increased critical chance.

Does that make sense?

Geneijin

I hate to say this, but it's already implemented. You just do too much damage on low health/glass cannons :lol

Dankul

Does anyone know when is the weekly rewards reset for the incursion? It doesn't show on the map if I have yet to complete it.

Top Bottom