• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cade

Lmao like the subway system?

No, there's a glitch that lets you get inside the geometry at the Gas Station extraction zone. After ten seconds you're warped to just outside a checkpoint. Had a guy go rogue on us and do it, then I downed him as he glitched and followed him inside to see what happens.

No, there's a glitch that lets you get inside the geometry at the Gas Station extraction zone. After ten seconds you're warped to just outside a checkpoint. Had a guy go rogue on us and do it, then I downed him as he glitched and followed him inside to see what happens.
Yep that's it. Fucking bullshit cowards.

So what's the purpose of the Dark Zone? I walked through and came across a couple human players and a few random events of fighting some NPC'S. Honestly, it was boring so I went back to the story quests and side quests after 30 mins. Can someone fill me in on what I'm missing??

RedRum

Banned
So what's the purpose of the Dark Zone? I walked through and came across a couple human players and a few random events of fighting some NPC'S. Honestly, it was boring so I went back to the story quests and side quests after 30 mins. Can someone fill me in on what I'm missing??

Much better tech and gear once you get deep into the DZs. Next time, try shooting another player.

bjaelke

This game really needs a HUGE patch or two. Too many glitches and exploits.They also need to make a couple of patches within a week instead of one. Even though they fixed some exploits on a weekly maintenance, people will find another exploits the next day.

Turn in to the official stream during maintenance.
Taking a lesson from Nami and I.

Do we also know how long the server shutdown is for tonight?

3 hours

KC Denton

I don't get why groups think they are cool for taking out solo players. Got a chance to get my own back a few times this weekend:

https://youtu.be/cSEkbGIsq5A

I leave solo players alone unless they attack me, but groups are fair game and if you go rogue, you have to go all in:

https://youtu.be/YpDkr4g4W0M

Huh, I'd always assumed that a group would inevitably win against a solo player, so I've always ran away from multiple rogue icons. I'm all high end gear now, maybe next time I'll try actually standing my ground.

Lmfao I got into a group just before shut down and we had like 20 people all in the same lexington mission >_< I had heard about it happening but never seen it and omg it was funny.

I bought the police sniper rifle pattern and made a decent one (amazing vs my purple I've had for ages) so excited to play tomorrow and mod my gear a bit. I'm slowly building things up, I can get a pattern every two+ days, and make maybe one or two item attempts a night.

Must have been great having the early farming exploits cus damn it's rough doing it the normal way.

RedRum

Banned
Huh, I'd always assumed that a group would inevitably win against a solo player, so I've always ran away from multiple rogue icons. I'm all high end gear now, maybe next time I'll try actually standing my ground.

In my experience, what gets you killed is when a solo player goes against a group that knows how to use their supers and skills at the right time.

deadduck

Said to a friend "hey, if you get a HE M1A you can have any of my next HE drops" (I use one, he doesn't)

30 mins later... "ERM, you need to kill me" <leaves the group>.

I'm now rogue and we head for extract.

4 players must have spotted the yellow drop, because my health is going down fast. They have to go.

Extracting on manhunt was fun. Not as high paper DPS as my purple, but big bullet damage and blind effect is good:

Cep0imMWAAAVwOg.jpg

Said to a friend "hey, if you get a HE M1A you can have any of my next HE drops" (I use one, he doesn't)

30 mins later... "ERM, you need to kill me" <leaves the group>.

I'm now rogue and we head for extract.

4 players must have spotted the yellow drop, because my health is going down fast. They have to go.

Extracting on manhunt was fun. Not as high paper DPS as my purple, but big bullet damage and blind effect is good:

Cep0imMWAAAVwOg.jpg
*breaths deep*

deadduck

Do it.

I chased down rogue icons last night, there 4 at DZ2 extract and killing two separated solo players.

Yellow bars too.

Fuck it.

Take one down, accidentally hit a solo and go rogue, he starts shooting me. As I get an angle on the next he's between me and the rogues, I have to commit, collateral damage. Next two rogues go down, the last one runs.

There's an attack mentally when you're rogue, do it to them, they don't expect it.

I just killed 5 players, 4 in a team - 3 of them were called Walshy :p

Then I killed them again near the checkpoint when they tried to get back at me.

Spades

To be honest when they patch 8 men CMs....I'm done with the game. It's the most fun part of the game and i really wish challenge modes would have had an eight man option. Just add more mobs to the mix.....they don't need anymore buffing.

Totally agree. If ever proof was needed that the game needs some larger team activities, this is it.

Raid, please.

RedRum

Banned
How do you guys get such high gear? Iv seem to have hit a wall. Ranking up DZ is such a chore.

Same. I can't find any good drops in the DZ. I have mostly high-end gear but most of that is mission farming and buying it.

My Pri DPS is at 109,000 and my health is at 115,000. Seems I'm stuck at that. I'm trying to maintain both my DPS and health, but from what I'm seeing, it order to get one high I'm probably going to have to sacrifice the other. :(

Crafting; all my gear has been crafted and re-caliberated, and I don't even have the best stats on most of them. You have to use the right skills and talents to complement your build and playstyle.

deadduck

How do you guys get such high gear? Iv seem to have hit a wall. Ranking up DZ is such a chore.

Get to DZ rank 50, craft item level 31 blueprints.

Totally agree. If ever proof was needed that the game needs some larger team activities, this is it.

The multigroup exploit is terrible, totally breaks challenges. If challenges were designed around it everyone would complain they couldn't do it and would try to get 16 in. Where does it stop?

Not to mention people like Nami who keeps getting kicked while trying to MM because other people spend longer trying to do the expolit than it would to just play the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom