• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr0st

Banned
Where can you get the lvl 31 holsters? Is it DZ only?

Also when I craft a backpack to avoid the glitch I just need to have a low number of items in it right?

Anyone on PC just falling through floors doing heroic missions? Its been like this for like 3 days for me, can't do any heroics.

Oh fuck I had this earlier today in the Napalm Production hard mode. I couldn't get past the bomb detonation part, even by fast travelling to a teammate. In the end I was kicked from the group (which was nice) and I haven't played since. If this happens again tomorrow I'm gonna be pissed.

Only thing I can think might fix it would be the repair install thing Uplay can do.

Kadin

Man, seems that Xbox is plagued with those. Haven't run into any issues on PS4 knock on wood.
Yeah at first I was going to blame Massive but whenever I see people talking about stuff like this, 90% of the time it's on XB1. I see it on occasion on PC too, go figure.

Poetaster

Banned
If your game is ever lagging badly do not deconstruct anything. I just had a daily hard lag really badly right at the end of the mission and I decided to just finish it. I then went to deconstruct the garbage gun the mission rewarded me and it not only decontructed it but also my Cadeuces with attachments as well.

It deconstructed both at once and showed the dialogue that you don't get materials because the item is contaminated that you see in the dark zone, which I wasn't. It also never showed the dialogue you see when deconstructing weapons with attachments. Very frustrating experience.

th3dude

Finally hit level 30. Killed Bullet King. Feels bad, man.

Just hit level 30. Anyone on PC want to tackle the daily challenges? Uplay: Ragingbegal.

Just hit 30, as well. Adding you now.

Invite whenever you're ready.

Also, I don't know if I'm geared enough for challenge. Hard probably is OK.

lt519

Not bad Russian Consulate in 30 minutes with one wipe. Definitely a really entertaining CM with all of the tech that they use.

lt519

We rolled through that in about 50min or so. One wipe. It's not bad if you manage your skills properly.

I'm in a 6 man group and we're getting destroyed lol

We just spread out our major skills evenly throughout the mission and focused fire on the shotgunners. Took everything out but the Heavy Shield guys and when they were the only ones left surrounded and shot their backpacks to expose them for more damage. The end was actually pretty trivial. At that point we had all 4 skills up and just ramboed it.

I ran mobile cover for a change with and just aggro'd everyone on me in the choke points.

Only time we wiped is when we charged past a room and enemies spawned we weren't expecting, it was our first time doing RC on CM.

edit: looking at timestamps it was more like 45 minutes, don't want to exaggerate.
edit2: Lik spot opened back up for some DZ action, we may be doing rogue or whatever seems right

Deku Tree

1. Have a group of 3 minimum outside of the mission area with it set to Challenging (if you change the mission difficulty after you make the large group it will boot those extra players)
2. Have someone start joining the group, the person joining needs to tell them to boot them when their loading gets to 78% (just before 80% to account for mic lag)
3. As soon as that person appears with a white name (not in the group) the group leader needs to join that white named person
4. Invite players to the teams and get it to 8
5. Repeat to add more white named players who can each then add 3 more players (just set it to open if you don't have enough friends to add)
6. To restart the mission go to the map and press the triangle button on the mission name to replay and start again before the mission rewards appear.

It takes some trial and error but it just took us 20 minutes to get a team of 16 here.

That's crazy. So far Massive hasn't said much about this right? I wonder if they will patch it before incursions?

RC is way easier and manageable than Watergate, once you know the spawn patterns and how to focus on rushers and medics, and which spots to defend from.

It can be even faster now that you can skip the enemies in the lower room with all the medics and shielded heavies.

Thanks to this extra people in challenge mode exploit. I can't matchmake a single one because no one does it right, or I'm not doing something right and I keep getting kicked. Been trying for an hour.

I'm just trying to find ANY session where I don't get kicked. When I try and host, people keep leaving because I'm not doing the glitch. This is fucked.

Deku Tree

RC is way easier and manageable than Watergate, once you know the spawn patterns and how to focus on rushers and medics, and which spots to defend from.

It can be even faster now that you can skip the enemies in the lower room with all the medics and shielded heavies.

How do you skip the enemies in the lower room?

Need one more for CM on PS4. We aren't super leet, but have gotten through three other CM's without many problems. We are hoping to run the farm at the end of the map for the first time. Anyone up for it? PSN = gutterboy44

JohnCYQ

So this is a thing...

8nGMQPS.jpg

Probably not worth it though...I lose 514 armor / 7.2% mitigation with that.

I have no idea what to do in this game now. I just hit 50 in the DZ. There isn't anything that I want to buy that beats my iLevel 31 FAL or iLevel 31 ACR for weapons. Already have full high end gear. I was hoping to get that vector blueprint, but didn't realize it reset already! What should I do.. hm.

oSoLucky

My thought process was 45 would deter people from purposefully dropping from DZ 50 (Thus losing their blueprint purchase ability). Another fix could be to not allow anyone above a 30-49 bracket to reduce back to a lower bracket.

Then people would make alts to go murder lower geared characters and it would end up with the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom