• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dz. Sometimes you can tell when people carries HE items by the way they play.

Ex they help taking down a boss, rushes to pick up loot and then tries to run to the dz01 extraction.

Thats when you go rouge!

SkylineRKR

Go for raw weapon damage on the magazine. Always for snipers as they don't trigger crits that often. I have a 101% mag size + 13% weapon damage on my M44.

I have about the same thing, made me CM ready dps wise. Sadly no custom M44 yet but Vector will do.

J-Rzez

Damn, this HE Aug is the real deal. So easy to control, hits hard (11.9K on the sheet), and has a slight edge advantage over the MP5/Vector with range. So I'm set on weapons for now, with HE Aug, HE M44 with bonus headshot dmg, and also got a good HE 1911. Now just got to work on getting my stats where I want them. But keep getting crap HE Stam mods with armor.

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
They should find a way to make credits and Dark Zone credits useful after 30. Even at DZ 50 you spend maybe 40-50k DZ credits max then never need them again after blueprints.

I made a nice police m44 (I think?) HE rifle, it killed my Socom but frig I think the dps stats just reflected the fact it shoots quickly and has a huge clip, it pisses me off having to do 15 headshots to kill a CM yellow, I want a badass 5 shot clip rifle that fucks shit up.

I pretty much have to get the DZ rank 50 pattern don't I =/

Guess I'll be levelling since I just hit 34 :'(

My vector is at 125k, rifle is at 123k and 65k hp, 22.5k tech.

Getting there, but it's taking me so fkn long to get mats and PC.

I wish I levelled faster and was able to farm BK or something when it was big.

I got my plat finally last night, I redid every mission on hard cus I forgot which I was missing like a noob lol otherwise I would have had it sooner >_<

T.O.P

Banned
sometimes I feel like I'm cursed. I have rolled over 100 vectors and I cant get brutal + deadly to save my life :(

I currently have crafted 43 Vector, 20 Mp5, 30 Magazines, 10 M44

And the best thing i've got was a Vector with 46% accuracy and 23% headshot damage, everything else was rubbish

Thank god for the purple First Wave M1A

So, I was messing around with mobile cover and apparently you don't even need it to warp through doors and gates, just do a cover roll.

R6j5RY.gif

Massive pls.

Finally able to post in here!

I've just started playing this currently level 11, nearly at 12 if anyone wants to hop in and we can do some co-op or dark zone stuff just add me.

PSN - Souldestroyer199

Also, some advice, as a new player i've been holding onto all my crafting materials etc as i don't see the point in building/buying stuff till i'm max level. Weapon wise, should i be working off of the DPS stat or damage stat? At the moment i've been going with damage. Using an MP7 and Covert SRS.

Finally able to post in here!

I've just started playing this currently level 11, nearly at 12 if anyone wants to hop in and we can do some co-op or dark zone stuff just add me.

PSN - Souldestroyer199

Also, some advice, as a new player i've been holding onto all my crafting materials etc as i don't see the point in building/buying stuff till i'm max level. Weapon wise, should i be working off of the DPS stat or damage stat? At the moment i've been going with damage. Using an MP7 and Covert SRS.

This is what I did but to be honest its not worth saving them. 1 High end part can be made form 3 purple or 75 greens. I spent 15 mins in the DZ today and picked up 9 purples.

They should find a way to make credits and Dark Zone credits useful after 30. Even at DZ 50 you spend maybe 40-50k DZ credits max then never need them again after blueprints.
I'm sure there'll be new things to purchase with credits at some point but there needs to be either less credits awarded or higher tiers of things to buy at a faster rate. I'm over a million in both regular and dz credits right now. And that's not for lack of deconstructing literally everything.

Re-rolled the Black Market AK, got much better talents. Shame Ferocious needs such high Stamina to activate, 20% bonus headshot damage, and 13% bonus armour damage will do though.

Unfortunately wasted most of my PC recalibrating knee-pads to try and get bonus enemy kill XP for Dark Zone levelling. Then re-rolled from the blueprint and got it anyway.

What numbers do you tend to get from HE gear mods?

Still not comfortable doing Consulate or Warrengate on Challenging. Lexington and Lincoln are fine though.

oSoLucky

I just don't understand the Watergate hate. I feel as if the upper balcony and server room in RC are worse than anything in the Power Plant. As long as you prioritize grenadiers it's a joke. It's longer, but almost Lincoln Tunnel easy imo.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Whats the dailies for today? First night I didn't do them at reset.

Of course! Feel free, I'm glad it has it's uses.

I tried rendering it at 60fps but it made a horrible .Gifv

Upload the AE file I'll have a pop at it if you want.

Good Morning DivisionGAF!

Forgot to pick up the daily camo yesterday, anything good?

Its one that was on sale a few weeks ago. Swedish camo or something.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You'll have to excuse my noob-ness with AE, how do I export the entire project with its files? I tried googling it and can't see collective files.

I just save everything to one folder then zip it. So save the AEP file to a new folder then any images or media put in that same folder. I'll relink them if need be.

LiK

I think it's either 5 or 10 minutes.

That and the extraction were my last two... They were annoying.

No idea, but I don't think it's more than 15 minutes? if you get a good farming route set up you'll never run out of bosses.

Can't say but roughly 10 minutes or so. DZ02-03 is the best place, there are 8 named bosses you can farm and most of them, especially the ones in DZ03 seem to respawn fairly quickly. You must get the killing blow for the trophy progress.

We do a circle route of 4 elites in about 10-15 minutes and if noone other kills them they always have been up for us. So I would say they have 10-15 min spawn timer. Most likely it can also depend how many people are in DZ server.

okay, thanks guys. guess i'll take a look at a guide for specific locations. i was in a few groups before when killing named elites but not sure if i had the killing blow since they sometimes die when i'm reloading. probably should alternate between farming and doing the HM missions to make it less tedious.

Pop

Do Dark Zone chests in higher level areas contain better gear?

My buddy got a HE in one in dz03. One time thing. My brother got a Midas drop in dz01 off a random dude. All random. I've spent so many hours in the dark zone now and have only seen two HE items. RnGesus will one day praise me with a HE M1A drop.

I hit level 10 last night and went to the dark zone. I had a dude run across my line of site while I was shooting a NPC, but I didn't go rogue (I guess you have to kill them to go rogue???)

I did get killed by a NPC at the end right before extraction. So, I lost what ever I picked up. Is that the case because I thought it was only when you get killed by a rogue that makes you loose stuff????

All I know is my currency seems to still be with me, but I don't see any thing else in my inventory that I picked up...

okay, thanks guys. guess i'll take a look at a guide for specific locations. i was in a few groups before when killing named elites but not sure if i had the killing blow since they sometimes die when i'm reloading. probably should alternate between farming and doing the HM missions to make it less tedious.

I'd recommend going solo to complete this one. It doesn't take long at all, especially in that DZ03 (slight DZ04 action) circuit. The subway right next to Torch's spawn in Bryant Park re-populates so quickly, as does Torch himself. He'll sometimes spawn as a heavy (Animal, maybe?) and that slows things down a tad.

You can also hit the first subway you come across when entering DZ01 from the bottom left checkpoint. That guy spawns quickly, as well, and is only level 30 so he burns down in no time.

inki

I hit level 10 last night and went to the dark zone. I had a dude run across my line of site while I was shooting a NPC, but I didn't go rogue (I guess you have to kill them to go rogue???)

I did get killed by a NPC at the end right before extraction. So, I lost what ever I picked up. Is that the case because I thought it was only when you get killed by a rogue that makes you loose stuff????

All I know is my currency seems to still be with me, but I don't see any thing else in my inventory that I picked up...

- You go rogue once you've caused enough dmg. No one really knows (specifics) as to how much dmg that is.

- You drop all DZ loot, Exp, DZ Keys (random) and DZ points(cash) when you die. Also when you die you lose PUBLIC items which everyone can pick up and you lose PRIVATE items which only you can go back and pick up. The higher level rogue you are when you die changes the ratio Public by one. Ultimately to all items I think). 5/3 Private/public Rogue level 1 is 4/4 Private/public so on and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom