• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
so cool, I finally get a chance to play and do some farming only to have 20 minutes before server shut down and the glitches get fixed.

I'm never going to catch a break and just keep falling further and further behind. Enjoy the game but man I'm just so outclassed by everyone in the darkzone I'm close to throwing in the towel.

Starviper

so cool, I finally get a chance to play and do some farming only to have 20 minutes before server shut down and the glitches get fixed.

I'm never going to catch a break and just keep falling further and further behind. Enjoy the game but man I'm just so outclassed by everyone in the darkzone I'm close to throwing in the towel.

I wish there was a system similar to Dark Souls so you don't run into players with ridiculous equipment all the time, makes the DZ a bit obnoxious

LiK

1 hour before server shutdown is the best time to kill rogues, everyone goes into a frenzy and starts shooting other players.

After you left, I killed 6 more. 1 shotting with m44 (didn't even have explosive rounds) feels so good..

Hah, you seem OP. You were destroying everything.

kagamin

Oh man I hate shotgun enemies in the DZ, even 3 levels above them they still 3-shot me, I don't plan on moving up from level 19 anytime soon so I guess I gotta deal and get to DZ rank 30 for better equips.

Hah, you seem OP. You were destroying everything.

a little bit, but other players are dumb, so that helps :p

Two words to describe the M44:

Ce8I_VTWAAEtvY1.jpg:large

This guy, I don't know how he thought this was a good idea..

QWgXrZ.gif

In the words of the Punisher "One shot, one kill" :p

Rogue pls

GazzaGSi

Had an awesome run of afew hours with Ch4fx and afew others farming Lincoln CM with a well Co ordinated team and 2 party chats going between 12 of us. Pulled some HE items afew times off the final boss as well as the HE item drop for completing the mission.
Last run through finished with just over 2 minutes spare on the count down to server maintenance! After missing out early on with the BK farm I'm more than happy with this mornings work, some of the items are actually useful for a change :)

Vorheez

Just hooked up with three randoms to do my first ever daily challenge as a level 30...

Is it supposed to be fucking impossible? Jesus, we were absolutely obliterated numerous times in a row.

I would love to see a mode where it's something like 4 v 4 team dm in a dark zone area (I.e dz01) , but unlike normal tdm this would have random enemies spawn as well . So it's you versus another team and both vs Ai .

Everyone would get Phoenix credits for playing and perhaps the winning team gets a chance at some decent loot.

Normally not huge into multi games but I think the addition of Ai would really change it up.

I would love to see a mode where it's something like 4 v 4 team dm in a dark zone area (I.e dz01) , but unlike normal tdm this would have random enemies spawn as well . So it's you versus another team and both vs Ai .

Everyone would get Phoenix credits for playing and perhaps the winning team gets a chance at some decent loot.

Normally not huge into multi games but I think the addition of Ai would really change it up.

That is what the DZ supply drop is supposed to be....I hope.

itxaka

Defeatist
So I hit 30 yesterday (took my time to enjoy the game) and went into the dark zone with not a lot of expectations as I usually dont like multiplayer games (I dont like the competitiveness of it, I just like to play for fun)

OMG, how awesome it is.

The suspense of seeing someone coming down the street and not knowing if they will shoot at you or not,. The hearing some shoot close by and run over there, find another player dying and revive them and help him kill the remaining enemies. Finding 2 rogues killing everyone and organically link with several players to take them down. Being fucked up in the metro against a handful of enemies to have another guy shoot them from behind out of nowhere saving my ass.

Pretty good how the dark zone allows this type of gameplay to come by itself instead of forcing you in 2v2 or team vs team.

Having a blast and out of nowhere my dps shoot up to 90k and got a golden submachine gun (lmao)

Did not expect to enjoy that much.

P.S.: Itxakaserrano on uplay if anyone wants to add me, I do runs for fun, couple of hours each day. PC, Europe (No idea if this is important)

Archpath1

This is good as it gets?
Vector 11k base dmg , 25%crit
Deadly, vicious, swiftly

I'd take brutal, but I may never see the dream roll
So I'll cherish this for now

Hnetuduft

Going to craft my first HE weapon. Vector, Liberator or AK?

Or maybe it just depends on my style of play?

Completed my first challenge mode yesterday with the HE weapon you can buy for credits. So far loving this game. Looking forward to the update!

Ted

Fix yo' shit Ubisoft/Massive.

Fed up of getting stuck on things and falling through the world when matchmaking into missions. I have barely had it when playing at home with pre-existing PSN friends but last night when we were playing locally at a good mates house on XB1 and matchmaking into sessions we fell through the world three times in the exact same spot (entering the Hudson Refugee Camp mission) and then again after collecting an echo in a missing person side mission (quite an interesting one as it turned out when we managed to stay top-side!!).

We gamers tend to give this stuff a mild pass but it certainly turned a couple of potential purchasers from "this looks cool" to "uh fuck that noise". And to an extent I get that, it really is fucking annoying getting respawned at the base of operations and having to tell them to follow the orange line for another couple of minutes just to have the same shit happen again. Once we even respawned at the BoO already downed so that wasted even more of our rare sans-wives and partners time!

I was going to hop on for some early morning fun but the queue was like 2500. Eesh.

Yeah, WTF is this queue bullshit? Had it a couple of nights ago on PS4 and again last night on XB1. It's a fucking full price retail game not a free to play thing. Happy to queue for a spot on Genudine but it pisses me off no end in a full price retail game with a freakin' season pass as well.

I'll just shake my head and scoff at the game industries piss poor long term product planning at home but when gaming with friends it is fucking annoying.

On a much more positive note, met a couple of really good folk in the DZ the other day. Always like it when I end up adding people to my friends list after a couple of hours of fun play. Feels, for want of a better term, organic.

Going to craft my first HE weapon. Vector, Liberator or AK?

Or maybe it just depends on my style of play?

Completed my first challenge mode yesterday with the HE weapon you can buy for credits. So far loving this game. Looking forward to the update!

Vector or AK, depends on your play style. Liberator is ass.
I run them both :p not sure which i prefer though. Probably the AK

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
What do I have to sacrifice to get the orange weapon skin to appear at the vendor again, it's the only one I want.

I've come in and hit guys to kill them and it said other people and I've done the reverse and damaged all of their health with someone else getting the killing blow with the same result. Maybe there are bugs with it or something, but it has seemed very random which ones that I get credit for. I pvp a LOT. It's pretty annoying, but meh, almost there.
It's either bugged or it gives the kill to whomever did the most damage or something maybe? I see this a lot also. I've got 85 rogue kills but if it actually awarded how many I've punched while they were down the number would be way higher.

These two weeks are gonna be slow for me. I've essentially hit the gear wall. There are only a couple rolls that would be improvements, and I don't think the div tech farm would be worth it.

Good thing there's always agents to farm in the DZ instead.
Yep. Time to just throw it all to side and kill as many as possible. Any PCs or divtechs gained will just be saved for the new stuff that's coming.

I'll be on tonight grandad. Let's drop the bomb.

bati

This is good as it gets?
Vector 11k base dmg , 25%crit
Deadly, vicious, swiftly

I'd take brutal, but I may never see the dream roll
So I'll cherish this for now

That's pretty good, yeah. I have a Vector with 30 dmg less than max, Deadly, Brutal and Restorative (can't activate it due to low electronics). I've pretty much given up on crafting other weapons, at least until new content drops.

So, any new exploit(s) after the patch?
I know there will be.

So the patch only fixed consoles.
PC continues to exploit away!

Oh my god.. is this for real?
Perhaps it's intentional so the regular players can still somewhat keep up with cheaters in the DZ. /sigh

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Put in like 2 hours of 12-man Lexington last night and finally got to bed at nearly 2am when I've got to be at work at 7. It was just insanely fun to steamroll mobs like that. I'm now fully kitted out in high-end goodness. The marksman blueprint from the base is considered pretty crappy though, right? That's pretty low single shot damage it seems.

Neil_J_UK

Hey guys, quick question as a friend and I started playing the Division yesterday. How important is it to have a healer/tech/tank core in a group when playing? Will we have a hard time progressing if there is no healer or tank?

phen0m24

Fun times doing hard dailies with Jakfu Wiped and Wheel Hoss last night. Got a HE chest that unfortunately was crap, but my ACR is now over 90,000 and my M1A is over 80. Wooo

Went in the DZ after and extracted 5 or 6 things. Sprinting through the subway to avoid rogues. :)

Eirulan

Hi guys, where is my best chance to find a HE M1A?
DZ or a specific CM? Or is it completely random?
Is any named boss more likely to drop this?

Kane1345

Question: Is it actually possible to craft HE 31 gear with 2 main stats? The "?" mark under the 2 other stats on the blueprints has me wondering and I thought what better place to ask than here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom