• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif
Pretty much the last two hours.

Deku Tree

I'm stuck collecting the open world junk for the platinum. Can't do too much of it at once. Up to 211/293 or something so far. Do the rest later in small chunks.

This game crashes more than any other console game ive ever owned is there any fix for all the deltas?

You must not have played siege lol. I haven't figured anything out yet. It only does it for me (x1) around this time of day.
It just happened to me. I got two HE tools in a tool kit, feeling lucky and then dropped.

GazzaGSi

Guys the trophy for hard mode mission...Is it just the boss levels? And do you have to do it solo? I would think I had done that already with the daily but it hasn't popped.

It's all (16 I think?) story missions.
I did them all but 2 in Co op with a mate, the other 2 I solo'd so you can do them whichever way you prefer.
Sounds like you're just missing acouple for it to pop, however there is no where to check which missions have been completed on Hard unfortunately. I just wrote the mission name down in my notes app on the mobile after completing one at a time.

Edit: just checked, 14 missions to complete when at level 30. Also, if you join a game and the mission has already started it won't count.

Deku Tree

The amount of times I join on people while trying to get to the base is a million. Sorry Deku

NP. I was just deleting stuff before I log off. The game should really ask you to confirm if you really want to join someone, instead of having it be one button press. I've done that before.

void666

Banned
Me and a friend were next to a safe house waiting for another friend.
Random agent comes closer to enter the safe house i assume.
I salute him. He instakill me. My friend wrecks his ass. He drops his shit. Nothing fancy, but still. Why?

darkwing

Me and a friend were next to a safe house waiting for another friend.
Random agent comes closer to enter the safe house i assume.
I salute him. He instakill me. My friend wrecks his ass. He drops his shit. Nothing fancy, but still. Why?

probably for the lulz

spyder_ur

Healing is WAY too strong in PvP. It just makes any rogue encounters not that much fun.

Are droppable HE weapon mods even better than purples? Doesn't really seem so.

Oh and thank you whoever suggested M44 and explosive rounds. Holy shit.

Olengie

Was only on to do the dailies. Pretty much it. Such is life. lol. Didn't feel like grinding to 50. [6 more levels]

Healing is WAY too strong in PvP. It just makes any rogue encounters not that much fun.

Not really imo. The amount of crit damage I do brings their health back to what it was a few seconds earlier. Personally, I feel it adds a bit more suspense/tension to the battle.

spyder_ur

Anyone else want to run CM (PS4), we're starting now.

edit: join us jafku

I'll hop on if you're still looking. NM see you're full up.

Not really imo. The amount of crit damage I do brings their health back to what it was a few seconds earlier. Personally, I feel it adds a bit more suspense/tension to the battle.

Yeah I can see that to an extent, but there's so many different healing skills, and when they stack it can be annoying, even if you're outshooting them.

Lol sounds like you need to take agents down faster, before they can heal themselves. The back and forth of damage and healing is tense and a lot of fun imo

I don't see what's funny? Sorry I can't take every rogue down in one bullet while their running away healing every 20 steps.

I guess I'd just like some more straightforward PvP in some fashion. By default, one side always has the edge in some form or another.

But I did have a lot of fun scaring a rogue team off their perch with explosive M44.

Is there a bug that makes equipped weapon skins disappear? I seam to have lost a couple.

So my black market AK was eating skins, warping to another game would make the equipped skin disappear. Seems like a high end scope I got from the DZ was the cause, or possibly it was due to having two high end mods equipped, after I removed it the glitch stopped happening.

Edit: I lied, it's still happening.

not sure if you guys encountered this bug but my Mask keeps unequipping one mod randomly. pretty annoying.

This happens all the time to me.

Silvard

Yah we just beat it too...

Hits like a truck, especially if you stack headshot damage. Great for pvp but m1a is superior for pve.

My M44 does 307% headshot damage. You can bet that if I get a headshot, the player is going down instantly.

How did you get it that high? Also the SRS appears to do somewhat similar damage to the M44, albeit at a slightly lower RPM, yet people don't seem to consider them in roughly the same league.

Duraigo

Crafted two HE black market AKs

AK 1: Damage 8473 | Talents: Commanding, deadly, stable

AK 2: Damage 8147 | Talents: Swift, self-preserved, destructive

Opinions?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
How did you get it that high? Also the SRS appears to do somewhat similar damage to the M44, albeit at a slightly lower RPM, yet people don't seem to consider them in roughly the same league.

The SRS' damage roll range is more similar to the M1A's than the M44.

Crafted two HE black market AKs

AK 1: Damage 8473 | Talents: Commanding, deadly, stable

AK 2: Damage 8147 | Talents: Swift, self-preserved, destructive

Opinions?

Personally I would take the first one.

Amazing times in the Dark Zone tonight. Extracted 6 HE items, had multiple manhunts to chase and myself who was being chased after.

Such thrilling stuff.

I hope they work out more balancing to the DZ which seems to be coming. Seems like it will only get better and more challenging.

Just hit Rank 49 DZ and I'm at 179k DPS now. So close to breaking 180!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Then I must have an anomaly. I have a HE SRS that is in the upper range of my Custom M44 blueprint.

Right, but the blueprint doesn't show your firearms and mods effecting the damage whereas your equipped SRS is.

A good M44 can easily be in the 60k per shot range.

So I'm getting a weird stat glitch. I rolled a new mag, and swapped a mod on a piece of gear and my primary DPS went to 175k (75k Health, 16k Skill), Superior Lightwieght M4 (I still have an attribute of it to unlock 11% bonus against elites). When I drop it to a secondary it reduces significantly, which Im sure is because of some attribute of something. But when I move it back to primary the DPS stays low. 150kish... If I keep swapping back and forth repeatedly, it eventually goes back to 175k.

Hoping it's a weird glitch and not that my weapon shouldn't be at 175k. I'm really not sure what I swapped to make it jump from 146k to 175k.

Also, and I know I'm late to the party as I just jumped into this game last week, but this game is incredible atmospherically. The graphics are great, and some of the little touches are mindblowing. Snow building up on the top of my helmet. Glass on the coffee shop display case shatters differently than car windows....Cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom