• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakely

Just so I understand. If I am in the Dark Zone and extract some gear..... go back into the regular game and take it out of my stash... and say a few days later go back into the Dark Zone and get killed... do I loose what I have already extracted days earlier?

Do credits work the same way?

Once you extract gear, it's in your stash and you won't drop it when you die in the Dark Zone.

Dark Zone funbucks are added to your account when you pick them up. They don't need to be extracted. When you die in the dark zone, you lose some. You lose more when you die in the Dark Zone as a rogue.

I think I need to find some PS4 players to run with and get my levels up a bit...

It would be nice to group up and destroy some game/ story and side missions really quickly instead of taking days to get thru one....

With 20 hours played... I think its easy to say that I love the game and I am just not trying to power thru it.

HMD

Guys, weapon damage is relative to your Firearms, good damage rolls are not that different from mediocre ones because the difference is not that big of a deal.

Kadin

Thanks.

Another question; is there a way to see which missions I've completed on the harder difficulties? I did a few on hard a couple of days ago but now it just says I did them on normal.
Sadly there's no list of hard modes you've already completed or a way to track them.

Once you finish an encounter is it gone from the map or can you replay it?

Is there a way to see only what you have not done on the map? I think part of my problem is that I spend too much time trying to figure out where to go and I keep selecting missions that I have already completed.

Alpende

Sadly there's no list of hard modes you've already completed or a way to track them.

Sheesh, that's lame.

Once you finish an encounter is it gone from the map or can you replay it?

Is there a way to see only what you have not done on the map? I think part of my problem is that I spend too much time trying to figure out where to go and I keep selecting missions that I have already completed.

As far as I know encounters disappear from the map, you can replay main missions. If you join another player that has encounters you already completed, they show up on your map as well. When you leave they should be gone from your map.

I think you can use L1 or L2 to switch between missions and intel.

The1Ski

Am I missing something or are there not blueprints for purple gear?

What if purple was highest you could craft. High-end had to be looted in the wild. And high end drop rates were increased.

TehPabz

So last night our group killed the boss that's in the pit in DZ06 a random non hostile kept taking pot shots at the boss and kept hiding he was waiting for us to kill it so he could get his loot. Well we killed him grabbed our loot then the dude went in for his loot and he just stood there for a bit so I got a feeling he might of gotten something good. I went rogue and killed him and he dropped a First Wave M1A Lol! I couldn't have ran any faster to the extraction my hands were sweaty while waiting for the helicopter to show up. :D.

So last night our group killed the boss that's in the pit in DZ06 a random non hostile kept taking pot shots at the boss and kept hiding he was waiting for us to kill it so he could get his loot. Well we killed him grabbed our loot then the dude went in for his loot and he just stood there for a bit so I got a feeling he might of gotten something good. I went rogue and killed him and he dropped a First Wave M1A Lol! I couldn't have ran any faster to the extraction my hands were sweaty while waiting for the helicopter to show up. :D.

I was wondering about this... if you are solo in the dark zone and just popping shots on high levels but others are taking him out.. there is still a good shot that you can get a good drop right?

Portugeezer

I completed the game and never felt like I actually got more powerful. I was doing missions at recommended levels and upgrading my shit/looting when I saw something on the map/deconstructing everything I could.

Go to DZ, see what it's about, some dudes go rogue so I wait a bit as some more randoms join me to kill them, we do a good job, I shock blinded them at the extraction point and we start doing work, probably because the rogues were outnumbered, but still it felt good... then one dude comes around the corner and is made of steel and does about 1 million damage...

I never went back to DZ.

Kadin

There are few things in the game that can get the adrenaline rushing in like that. I love it.

Bloody savage.

I approve :D

Tecnniqe

Banned
Am I missing something or are there not blueprints for purple gear?

What if purple was highest you could craft. High-end had to be looted in the wild. And high end drop rates were increased.

There are a few ways they can go about it, honestly I think with the new mats system increased HE drops / or drops in general with random everything would be great.

Or they need to switch to super rare drops rate (like now) with HIGH chance of good rolls.

Cant have both uber low drops and shit rolls.

Ue90yn7.gif

Plis

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

Beautiful.

Tawpgun

Gold or purple and what talents

Iceman829

I was wondering about this... if you are solo in the dark zone and just popping shots on high levels but others are taking him out.. there is still a good shot that you can get a good drop right?

If another group is engaged with a named boss you or someone from your squad just needs to register a shot for your group to get loot off of them

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Pulse Critical Hit Damage vs Pulse Critical Hit Damage Bonus.

How does this work?

Currently have the bonus 2.50% on my backpack. Should I swap this for 9% damage?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Pulse Critical Hit Damage vs Pulse Critical Hit Damage Bonus.

How does this work?

Currently have the bonus 2.50% on my backpack. Should I swap this for 9% damage?

One stacks the base pulse crit while the other its pure % of the pulse crit

I.E Pulse CHD = 30%(base) + 9% = 39%
Pulse CHDB = 30% * 2.5% = whatever

k1t4j

Guys I was just thinking, what if the trade off for the crafting is nerf is:

(spoiler tag for dramatic effect)

the removal of the walking animation into BoO

Is there anything special about the DZ6 (church) safe house armor?

I just got to level 50 the other day and looking to purchase gear, but I already have level 31 of each armor piece, some with 2 mod slots.

Is there anything unique about the armor pieces that are sold in the DZ6 Safehouse?

Iceman829

I just got to level 50 the other day and looking to purchase gear, but I already have level 31 of each armor piece, some with 2 mod slots.

Is there anything unique about the armor pieces that are sold in the DZ6 Safehouse?

Only thing unique is that it sells Vest and Holster BPs that are currently unavailable to purchase elsewhere. If you already have lvl 31 gear with rolls you like they are not worth purchasing at this time

Paertan

If I change from a Muzzle brake from

29.50% Stability
6.5% Crit chance

to one with

30.50% Stability
6.5% Crit chance

I get lower DPS. What!? xD

ch4fx_

All my gear is level 31 aside from my chest piece, which is at level 30.

I bought the firearms vest from the DZ06 vendor & rolled a few garbage ass chest pieces, none of which came close to rolling with the armor rating if my level 30 chest piece (1300ish VS 800ish). Should I have bought the stamina/skill blueprint, or is my low armor rating a case of RNG gonna RNG?

I want to "maximize" my character & make sure I am ready for Incursions, but I also do not want to waste materials/credits on things that aren't going to help me. Should I stick with my level 30 & see how things go? Or is all level 31 gear a good idea?

spyder_ur

All my gear is level 31 aside from my chest piece, which is at level 30.

I bought the firearms vest from the DZ06 vendor & rolled a few garbage ass chest pieces, none of which came close to rolling with the armor rating if my level 30 chest piece (1300ish VS 800ish). Should I have bought the stamina/skill blueprint, or is my low armor rating a case of RNG gonna RNG?

I want to "maximize" my character & make sure I am ready for Incursions, but I also do not want to waste materials/credits on things that aren't going to help me. Should I stick with my level 30 & see how things go? Or is all level 31 gear a good idea?

This difference is largely because one of your chest piece has '+ ___ armor' as a perk. So you are getting that 500 armor difference in place of another perk.

The 31 pieces can roll with higher firearms, stamina or electronics bonuses, though the ranges overlap so your level 30 might be better than a lower roll of a level 31.

It sounds like most or all level 31s will be your base for incursions.

I think people overdo level 31s vs level 30s, at least for weapons. Two of my favorite weapons and among the best in the game (ACR and AUG) are level 30 blueprints. Armor is slightly different though.

Tawpgun

M1A is superior sniper in almost every way to m44.

But the M44 rof means that explosive procs almost every time so it's clutch in dz.

Re sandbox updates, they need to make the bolt actions kick like crazy, up their base damage and give them a big headshot multiplier.

M1A tier can stay as is imo, maybe kick up the recoil a bit.

And the 20 mag dmr tier should fire really fast and you should be able to have a smaller reticle while on the move.

Mullah88

Firearm chest piece BP I bought from there, my first roll 1350 +248 armor and a mod slot. I need to buy the navy mp5 BP tho

If I change from a Muzzle brake from

29.50% Stability
6.5% Crit chance

to one with

30.50% Stability
6.5% Crit chance

I get lower DPS. What!? xD

Stats legit confuse the shit out of me. I think there's some kind of glitch going on where stats don't display/update properly, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom