• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You guys could've joined us earlier with no problem. Pretty sure it was only us 4 in the whole server lol.

LifEndz

Yeah in game, in the group management section. You hit the privacy key and select from open group, friends only, and private group.

Whenever I forget to set it to open nobody joins my game. Sorry if not much help :/

Just checked and my privacy key was set to "open," so it wasn't that. I tested it out and was matched into a dark zone group in no time. Still sitting here looking at the map while waiting/hoping to be matched in. I guess the dailys aren't that popular, or the community for this game dropped significantly. Oh well, guess I'll play something else.

Thanks anyway.

Gear acquisition in this game feels very similar to vanilla D3. Drop rates for high end gear is super low, and when you finally do get a high end its usually not good due to RNG.

Because the chances of getting good gear through drops is so low, the best way to gear up is farming mats to craft, which is the equivalent of farming for gold in D3 to buy gear in the auction house except there's an RNG component which makes it even worse.

At least in vanilla D3 you knew what you were getting when you bought stuff in the AH and players who didnt have time to farm could buy gold.

Regginator

i seem to be having this very annoying glitch where the stats in your inventory don't apply automatically. anyone having this too?

it's like, when you want to compare which gear is better and look at the numbers, sometimes the numbers are green or red for better or worse aspect respectively, obviously, but when i cycle between two different gear sets, both times it'll say the same amount of green stat regardless of which one it actually applies with.

when i log off and on again it'll work normally for a few minutes and then it goes to crap again. it makes comparing loot extremely annoying

addition: basically like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzFMW5ug62o

and this comment
Same here......it happens since release day and they don't even released a patch. And another bug i noticed: - You hoover your mouse over an other item and it shows with green if equipping it, will change a stat for a better amount. - After you equip the item, the stats will not change, they will stay at the original amount. Very hard to gear up properly with this bug.

guess there's no fix for this, for fuck sake

Great, I was level 45 and decided to continue my game from where I stopped (DZ05). Got wasted by NPCs many times and went back to level 44. I rage quit the fucking game.

:mad:

Advice required: I have enough HE materials to build one gun (from gear vendor blueprints). What should I build?

Or should I grind to DZ30 and go for the HE AUG?

Thanks

Hamish saying, "The people have too much gear now" is a welcomed mindset from a developer.

I want them to make it hard as hell to get good gear, that's what keeps me playing.

I was furious when Destiny had Xur selling the best weapons in the game every Friday, removing the desire to keep playing in the hopes of possibly getting one.

here's an idea for you. when your character dies, you delete that character and start from scratch. That'll get your thrill of "hard as hell" to get good gear.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
VE3TRO just went on a manhunt by killing his own teammates.

HE M1A's change people.

Ryhian

I know I asked earlier but figured I would ask again. Looking to grind some levels in DZ on PS4. Really low rank in DZ currently. Haven't gotten to spend much time after hitting 30 in PVE.

PSN: Ryhian

ISOM

Hamish saying, "The people have too much gear now" is a welcomed mindset from a developer.

I want them to make it hard as hell to get good gear, that's what keeps me playing.

I was furious when Destiny had Xur selling the best weapons in the game every Friday, removing the desire to keep playing in the hopes of possibly getting one.

It already is hard to get great gear. How about Massive fix their damn glitches so that people can't farm glitch their way to better gear. As was said before they are basically punishing the people who aren't exploiters.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
2IyWQRe.gif

j_rocca42

I know I asked earlier but figured I would ask again. Looking to grind some levels in DZ on PS4. Really low rank in DZ currently. Haven't gotten to spend much time after hitting 30 in PVE.

PSN: Ryhian
I'm not playing currently, but I'll add you. I'm at dz 50 something. But I'm still grinding to 90+

You should also join the divisiongaf community on ps4.

PrimeRib_

Something going on with Ubi's servers? I noticed the last several days or so, stability has taken a severe nosedive. 4-person dailies and the framerate drops to stutters during intense firefights. Then running DZ with friends, two of us crash to PS4 menu (at two different times). The other day, I ran a daily mission via matchmaking and every time I tried to fast travel, I'd end up falling through the world and respawning in the safe zone.

What the hell is going on? Was the first two weeks of rock solid performance just a fluke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom