• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

chogidogs

My alt has a million credits and I'm starting to wonder if it's worth my time to get materials to my main before the patch hits. 30 is just not enough storage room! They need to fix this especially if we're gonna need to store set items also.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Ohh got my 1st yellow weapon drop, a LMG (the 100 clip one) with deadly, blanaced and stable on it. Guess going try using a LMG now.

Wolfe

Seriously? I cringe when I see people cringing at something so trivial.

No offense dude but if it's so trivial why not just drop it? Even if you think it's silly it's obviously making some uncomfortable.

I don't have much an opinion on it other than it's getting old seeing it get brought up.

This whole situation is making me cringe! :p

.... NOPE

kpzdy11.jpg

That exists in the DZ? I think the best thing I ever extracted was a high-end scope. And maybe the Midas.... but I've found at least 5 of those so far and they're really not that great.

The only time the DZ was ever exciting loot-wise was when I was a fresh level 30 using a mix of purples and blues acquired through single player content.

lol fuuuck

Josh378

Hey does anybody want to play with a rookie lvl 30 tomorrow? Just completed my first challenging mission. Would love to play with some of the neogaf pros here.

Hjod

Banned
It's kinda hard seeing the gear of another player, everyone looks almost the same, just different colored jackets and beanies.

So hard to know if you're attacking a player with good gear or someone who's just hit 30.

Wolfe

It's kinda hard seeing the gear of another player, everyone looks almost the same, just different colored jackets and beanies.

So hard to know if you're attacking a player with good gear or someone who's just hit 30.

Yeah it would be nice if there was some more color variation between the different equipment skins, it's all so non descript atm that it seems like the piece with the largest visual differences is the backpack (and part of that is the dangly stuff that changes based on your equipped skills).

Part of why I think all the clothing options are neat, that's the real end game visual customization lol.

But then I see people with stuff like a police hat (not that cap) and helmet, and wonder how much other clothes are in the game I've never seen.

Josh378

What sysem are you on my child?

Whoops sorry...PS4 version.

Today was hilarious. I was extracting my gear in the DZ, and i was suddenly surrounded by 4 lvl 60+ DZ geared players. They waited until my gear was extracted then killed me just for kicks. I wasnt mad either...at least they waited for me to extract my gear before merking me.

EL CUCO

Day 3 of no HE drop in the DZ. Closest I've been was seeing it drop off someone else but it was scooped up so quick I barely got to see the beautiful yeller in the air.

This patch can't come soon enough

Iceman829

Day 3 of no HE drop in the DZ. Closest I've been was seeing it drop off someone else but it was scooped up so quick I barely got to see the beautiful yeller in the air.

This patch can't come soon enough

I broke a 4 day dry spell last night. Ever since that night I had like 6-7 drop I've had terrible luck

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I can see why it would become tiresome, because it's stupid. Nobody wants to associate with stupidity.

The thing is more people here are complaining about it rather than the people who use the term. If those who complain stop posting in regards to it then it wouldn't be so bad.

Sober

OT3 | Alex Looted A HE M1A Then They Shot Him

Finally got the BoO Vendor BP for the BM AK47 and I'm not sure if it was a good spend. I still get more DPS from my vector because of gear-based passive SMG DMG buffs. What I'm getting at is that I should keep crafting vectors and hope for a godtier roll. :(

Why do I keep playing this game?
Tom Clancy's Vector Crafting Simulator 2016.

Dr.Acula

Banned
This Ubi client is so screwy. I have no idea how to see who is pending to be friends, nor can I approve friends -I only saw that I had a pending request because I clicked something and I had a notification in the web browser version... and I can't see that person in my friends list anyway. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom