• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great night overall. Almost got to 88. Stole HE kneepads off a Bambi while he was trying to extract and also got HE gloves from a dz chest.

Cheers to all the gaffers in the mega group tonight. Good times as always.

First time I got a HE item stolen by a rouge, I gunna quit this game lmao

Great night overall. Almost got to 88. Stole HE kneepads off a Bambi while he was trying to extract and also got HE gloves from a dz chest.

Cheers to all the gaffers in the mega group tonight. Good times as always.

First rule of the DZ club, never steal a HE to a gaf member.

Maybe today at night will be rogue hunt, dz needs to be cleansed.

quick question:

Are the HE strike vest mod slot bugged? I have 2 of them with mod slots but I can't put anything in there.

Also thanks again Iceman for your answers. Still working on it.

kagamin

So after getting steamrolled earlier in the DZ, I went to DZ06 and it was a ghost town, there was no one but me and I made it all the way to rank 17.

milkham

camokid got early access

KmojTvypv02Sk.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
quick question:

Are the HE strike vest mod slot bugged? I have 2 of them with mod slots but I can't put anything in there.

They shouldn't be. I have a HE vest with a mod slot and it seems to work fine.

Edit: we community now boys

So after getting steamrolled earlier in the DZ, I went to DZ06 and it was a ghost town, there was no one but me and I made it all the way to rank 17.

DZ05 & 06 are definitely the places to farm if you want to avoid rogues.

They shouldn't be. I have a HE vest with a mod slot and it seems to work fine.

Edit: we community now boys

DZ05 & 06 are definitely the places to farm if you want to avoid rogues.

Don't know... I had 2 different Striker vest, one with 1mod slot and the other 2... the mod button is grey'd out even thou I have mods available :T

Iceman829

quick question:

Your welcome. I hope my answers have been helpful as you upgrade your agent.

I haven't heard of the mod slots glitching on armor like that. My current one doesn't have a mod slot, but I still have a strike vest in my chest with a mod placed in it. I can only think of restarting the game or putting it in your stash and taking it back out. Hopefully it's one of the armor patches on Tuesday if it is bugged.

There tends to be almost no one in DZ05 & DZ06. If there are people in that area, from my experiences, they tend not to be hostile.

Deku Tree

There tends to be almost no one in DZ05 & DZ06. If there are people in that area, from my experiences, they tend not to be hostile.

With supply drops and ilvl 32 guaranteed HE
performance mod
drops off named lvl 32 bosses incoming with 1.1, and with everyone running around carrying all these HE's, then all that is going to change on Tuesday.

kagamin

performance mod
drops off named lvl 32 bosses incoming with 1.1, and with everyone running around carrying all these HE's, then all that is going to change on Tuesday.

People better be careful of those shotgunners, I hate those guys.

oSoLucky

How many attempts does it take you guys on Xbox to get 8? I've tried 6 a bunch of times and we could get in 5, but the 6th person is a guaranteed server transfer. Playing on PS4. Honestly, 4 man is a lot more fun, as I like fair pvp more, it just sucks excluding 1 or 2 people.

The DZ has been feisty all weekend with no dailies. We were manhunt for almost 30 minutes twice over 2 1/2 hours mostly on the same group that kept trying to kill us after we took one of their HEs. I love the DZ05 tunnels. On their 4th or 5th attempt, one of the guys even came down and dropped another HE. He went and got one then came down to his death. After the hunt cleared, they followed us to the DZ05 safe house and tried to jump us there only to get wiped after they went rogue. Then they followed us to the DZ02 parking garage extraction to try for their yellows again just to die again. They finally gave up once we had extracted all their gear.

This morning, we went manhunt in DZ01 twice and had groups chase us all the way to DZ05..... where we got steamrolled by an extremely organized group of 99s the second time. They popped Smart Cover and perfectly cycled CCs. We didn't bother going back after them.

Iceman829

How many attempts does it take you guys on Xbox to get 8? I've tried 6 a bunch of times and we could get in 5, but the 6th person is a guaranteed server transfer. Playing on PS4. Honestly, 4 man is a lot more fun, as I like fair pvp more, it just sucks excluding 1 or 2 people.

The DZ has been feisty all weekend with no dailies. We were manhunt for almost 30 minutes twice over 2 1/2 hours mostly on the same group that kept trying to kill us after we took one of their HEs. I love the DZ05 tunnels. On their 4th or 5th attempt, one of the guys even came down and dropped another HE. He went and got one then came down to his death. After the hunt cleared, they followed us to the DZ05 safe house and tried to jump us there only to get wiped after they went rogue. Then they followed us to the DZ02 parking garage extraction to try for their yellows again just to die again. They finally gave up once we had extracted all their gear.

This morning, we went manhunt in DZ01 twice and had groups chase us all the way to DZ05..... where we got steamrolled by an extremely organized group of 99s the second time. They popped Smart Cover and perfectly cycled CCs. We didn't bother going back after them.

Sometimes it takes us a few tries (transfers) and other times it works perfectly. The last few days we were pretty lucky getting people together. 6 is usually really easy and once you get to 7 or 8 the chance of transferring is much higher. Just going to edit in once you get your parties set I would advise setting privacy to "Private". This would prevent any random friends from joining and prompting a transfer. Best of luck getting all your guys together. It sucks leaving friends out of the group.

It's fun having everyone in the same server and unlike popular belief on this thread we don't spend the entire time hunting solo players. Sometimes the groups break away from one another and run their own activities. Dtech farming / boss killing while unless want to go rogue busting or pick fights with other squads. People also take breaks and afk in safe rooms or run back to the base.

The other night one of the nice moments was one of us got picked off by a 4 man squad as he walked out of the safe room. They thought he was a lone wolf by himself. The next thing they know 7 people come barreling down the street after them. You gotta look out for each other. Another time there was just complete mayhem of groups going rogue on one another and people running all over. It's lots of fun when you don't have people glitching into walls / boosting in corners or cheating (teleporting, etc)

Looks like those guys were waiting for you and set out the welcome mat. It's what happens. Sometimes you are the lion and other times the gazelle or in your case more like a bug on a windshield with that one group :p

I like DZ05 it has lots of nice escape routes if you ever get into trouble. When I'm not running DZ shenanigans with the xboxgaf squad I would spend my time up in 5/6 in my farming route. You learn where all the hidden escape routes are and places to defend yourself once you start exploring and learn to call it home.

Like someone else mentioned 5/6 will be turning into a shit show soon. Just think if you have a full sack of HEs and want to extract. People are going to be fighting over sacks of yellows. Definitely more trips back to the safe house to empty the stash box.

performance mod
HE
performance mods
or
weapon mods
for everyone!!!!!!

Lucky me...just got a HE First Wave M1A with Ferocious, Coolheaded, and Competent. I got it off Scarecrow on the Police Academy.

Now, I sleep peacefully....

GazzaGSi

Lucky me...just got a HE First Wave M1A with Ferocious, Coolheaded, and Competent. I got it off Scarecrow on the Police Academy.

Now, I sleep peacefully....

Nice! The best I've had out of him is a HE Police M4 but wasn't much good. May have 1 last farm on him today before tomorrows patch.

I got a bad HE LMG and a decent HE LMG off Scarecrow, too bad LMGs aren't very good.

Yeah, I'm disappointed in the LMGs in this game. Before this game was release I was thinking with it being a 3rd person cover base shooter the LMGS will be sure to have a collapsible stabilizer stock...nope ,I was wrong.

The LMGS and the shotguns feel underpower to me.

Flintty

Sorry if this has been asked already, I've searched and cannot find anything. A friend and I are confused about Division Tech. Basically I have converted all of mine into various HE materials (mostly tools and weapon parts, for example: Weapon Parts (Dark Zone)). Have I done this wrong? Should I be saving it as raw Division Tech? It's not explained very well in the game.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Yeah, I'm disappointed in the LMGs in this game. Before this game was release I was thinking with it being a 3rd person cover base shooter the LMGS will be sure to have a collapsible stabilizer stock...nope ,I was wrong.

The LMGS and the shotguns feel underpower to me.
LMG are getting a indirect buff in 1.1

Hjod

Banned
Sorry if this has been asked already, I've searched and cannot find anything. A friend and I are confused about Division Tech. Basically I have converted all of mine into various HE materials (mostly tools and weapon parts, for example: Weapon Parts (Dark Zone)). Have I done this wrong? Should I be saving it as raw Division Tech? It's not explained very well in the game.

So far that I know there are no uses for green or blue DTs except for conversion into HE mats.

GazzaGSi

As far as I'm aware, blueprints are only bought with HE division tech at dz vendors. The blue and green div tech gets crafted into parts. I think why some are holding on to Blue green is incase these can at some point be crafted into HE div tech (from a patch). I'm not DZ50 yet so haven't bought anything with HE div tech and have just been converting the blue green to parts like yourself.

Flintty

So far that I know there are no uses for green or blue DTs except for conversion into HE mats.

As far as I'm aware, blueprints are only bought with HE division tech at dz vendors. The blue and green div tech gets crafted into parts. I think why some are holding on to Blue green is incase these can at some point be crafted into HE div tech (from a patch). I'm not DZ50 yet so haven't bought anything with HE div tech and have just been converting the blue green to parts like yourself.

Thanks both. So the HE mats I've made from Div Tech aren't DZ specific, I guess?

The inventory doesn't help - All I can see is how much Div Tech I have but it doesn't say what rarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom