• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is everyone's most anticipated features with tomorrow's update?

I'm most excited to have assignments and the supply drops in the DZ to make the grind to 90 have some more excitement. Add in the HE items everyone will have that will help make the DZ more dynamic. It might even make Rogue players be more reserved since they might be carrying HE items a lot more.

My guess is that the first 72 hours the DZ will become a land of rainbows and sunshine as everyone wants their HE items and new gear and grind. So those that were left to just go rogue have other things to do now.

I'm most excited to have assignments and the supply drops in the DZ to make the grind to 90 have some more excitement. Add in the HE items everyone will have that will help make the DZ more dynamic. It might even make Rogue players be more reserved since they might be carrying HE items a lot more.

My guess is that the first 72 hours the DZ will become a land of rainbows and sunshine as everyone wants their HE items and new gear and grind. So those that were left to just go rogue have other things to do now.

I'm just excited there will be something else to do, be it Incursions or assignments. Farming the same CM missions over and over is goddamn boring, and my friends have all bailed on the game so DZ solo, while entertaining, can be frustrating and makes it take forever to level up. Hopefully separating the super duper ultra high extreme gear people from we with less play time will make it a little easier to explore the DZ.

REMINDER: MAKE SURE YOU CONVERT ALL YOUR MATERIALS TODAY

Don't forget that the cost to make High End materials will go up with tomorrow's update so don't forget to convert them all today!!!

Let's all make sure we remind each other. No matter what someone will get boned tomorrow I'm sure =\

Tecnniqe

Banned

trading

Lima

I'm mostly excited to go to the DZ and kill everyone in sight. Everyone including the rats and birds. Just absolute slaughter everywhere. the chance that someone is carrying a good high end with good talents is just too high.

Lender

Finally got my first HE drop today, wasn't too shabby either:

36DUgg2.jpg

And how the hell are people lvl 99? I mean, seriously?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Crafting changes.

Nothing 100% decided so suggestions are still welcomed.

At the moment might go for The Division |OT 3| Crafted from 150 OT 2’s

I like it!

So is 70 or 75 the new tier for DZ vendors? Or is 90 the only new hotness?

75 and 90 are the new tiers for new gear. The current gear will be available at 40. We don't know what gear will be available at 75 and 90.

I'm guessing new Level 31 stuff at 75 and Level 32 stuff at 90? Or is all the new gear Level 32?

Did i miss something? Where are my dailies? 😐

Hahahahaha oddly dailies are hard coded into the game and they were just coded until Thursday of last week.

So until the patch hits we won't see dailies. Hopefully they become server side after this point. My guess is they planned this new update to launch earlier than it will be.

Hahahahaha oddly dailies are hard coded into the game and they were just coded until Thursday of last week.

So until the patch hits we won't see dailies. Hopefully they become server side after this point. My guess is they planned this new update to launch earlier than it will be.

They were hard coded into the game apparently and ran out a few days ago. No more until the patch.

Edit: Yea what he said ^

Thanks guys. Thought something was wrong on my end.

Lmao they actually came to the extraction zone I was at but it was too late. I already had that M1A on the chopper. They still opened fire of course(trust me I would have done the same).

I popped my defense ultimate, some explosive rounds and wiped that whole team a second time. Good times.

A group of four b-words roaming the Dark Zone? That's more rare of a sight than a HE M1A itself. Well-done, hunter!

And now my lame contribution to the proposed new title: Tom Clancy's The Division |OT3| Long Live The Bullet King!

You get a piece out of all of them.

It's basically just "a gear set item" not a specific item from a specific set

So DZ, CM and Incursions can drop any piece from any set?

I'm so pumped just to hear about all the changes and details that patch notes don't give us like this and how trading will work specifically too.

Weeeeeeeee!

So DZ, CM and Incursions can drop any piece from any set?

I'm so pumped just to hear about all the changes and details that patch notes don't give us like this and how trading will work specifically too.

Weeeeeeeee!

Might have been linked already, but yup there was a decent amount of info in the Twitch stream that wasn't written on the blog etc. Excerpt and link below of summary from Reddit:

You can get Gear Sets from:

Incursions
Blueprints that can be bought
Drop in Challenge Mode Missions
Dark Zone

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4cmr76/special_report_about_the_next_update_incursions

Might have been linked already, but yup there was a decent amount of info in the Twitch stream that wasn't written on the blog etc. Excerpt and link below of summary from Reddit:

You can get Gear Sets from:

Incursions
Blueprints that can be bought
Drop in Challenge Mode Missions
Dark Zone

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4cmr76/special_report_about_the_next_update_incursions

I knew where they would drop I was just under the impression only certain set types would in certain areas. Like the Nomad one would be found in the DZ only.

Matt Frost

Incursion is also an English word as Wesley said already. They never promised raids. Also if that one "rumored" feature is why you bought the game then that's not Ubisoft's fault.

Well that sucks you feel that way but they're speaking in English. I don't see how that's a trap and their fault.

First, my game is in Spanish, so I read Incursion, a word that in english means Raid. You should learn more than 1 language...

Yeah, I feel you... also laughing at some of the responses here... Lmao.

Ever since the first incursion announcement, the developers have said that the incursion is not a raid, and they have said that it is a four player activity.

If you bought the complete edition expecting a raid, or multiple raids, and you are now disappointed, then it is your fault not Ubisofts. There was no trap.

The first ever announcement of the incursion was AFTER the game launched, so no, it's not my fault. It was weeks after the game came out... they weren't sincere before it launched. It was all rumours or speculation at that time, and I bitted the bait. Was lured into it. Never again.

You read ALL of the promotional material in English. Except for the word "Incursion" which you decided to interpret in Spanish for an unknown reason that I would love for you to explain. And then you sign online and accuse a publisher of laying an elaborate trap to con you? :p

Why do you think I read all the promotional info in english? Again: my game is in Spanish, so I read Incursion, a word that in english means Raid. You guys should learn more than 1 language to know this stuff... there are a lot of interesting ones, like German, Chinese, French,... also read above...

The sign online to accuse is Lmao. If I wanted to accuse them, I would write them via email, Twitter, their forum or else. Not here, in a forum that has nothing to do with them. Lol. Is an opinion. Do you work for them? xD

DZ is the endgame

Well, if that's the case that's boring... The end game is to collect golden stuff every two hours and kill enemies that maybe are or there maybe not? Well, I thought Destiny was repetitive, but this tops it. I thought the endgame was to become a rogue, survive manhunts, kill other players. My version is more fun. But is true, your version is what it is.

1. Not a trap. They've been quite clear about the incursion not being a raid. It was people here and on reddit who ballooned expectations into fantasy land.

2. Why would you cherrypick a Spanish translation for one word?

3. Maybe don't buy a digital copy of a brand new IP? Also maybe don't buy season passes for brand new IPs?

4. Ubisoft did nothing wrong. You chose this path. You made the purchase. You are literally getting exactly what you paid for. If that is disappointing, it's on you, not them.

Why why why, because its a human thing to do? I buy digital because is more convenient, I "cherrypick" a word that means something different in my language (see my post about learning multiple languages), Ubisoft never really explained it until AFTER the game was released. I buy what I want based on things, like you.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
If "Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba" actually wins then fuck lol.

Stats that should have been included:

NUMBER OF VECTORS CRAFTED THEN TRASHED
SHIRTS THAT TAWPGUN DOES NOT HAVE

Got more here.

NUMBER OF H-E M1A's VE3TRO HAS
HOW MANY AGENTS KILLED BY WES FOR NO REASON
HOURS BEN (HERBROWNHOLE) COMPLAINED ABOUT DPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom