• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasTanK

I just want something more than straight up gank fest, and they already have a system in for it.
Code:
include "rogue/game system data/fruit/battleground/battlegroundsettings.fruit"

BattlegroundSettings myBattlegroundSettings
{
    myBgSetupTime 60.0
    myBgMaxTime 1200.0
    myBgShutdownTime 30.0
    myBgRespawnTime 30.0
    myMaximumCaptureValue 50
    myScoreCalculationInterval 1.0
    myControlBonusMultiplier 2
    myVacantTeamCaptureBonusMultiplier 2
    myWinningScore 1000
}

could this be whats coming in the darkzone May update?

Tratorn

Btw. how is it possible that DZ rank 99 people are so much stronger than rank 60 or 70? Sure, they have f'ing lots of materials to craft and reroll everything, but I don't understand how it's such a huge difference, because they can't craft anything that any rank 50+ can (at least until tomorrow). And afaik crafting these 50 BPs is the best possible equipment in the game atm.
Whenever I fight a rank 95+ with my rank 65 agent I feel like the rank 1-20's that fight against me lol...

Btw. how is it possible that DZ rank 99 people are so much stronger than rank 60 or 70? Sure, they have f'ing lots of materials to craft and reroll everything, but I don't understand how it's such a huge difference, because they can't craft anything that any rank 50+ can (at least until tomorrow). And afaik crafting these 50 BPs is the best possible equipment in the game atm.
Whenever I fight a rank 95+ with my rank 65 agent I feel like the rank 1-20's that fight against me lol...

What platform are you on? Don't forget there is tons of cheating and some of those times could have been that if it feels that one sided.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Survivor Link needs a nerf.
Should only be 50% damage reduction and lasting for 12 seconds so that Tactical Link is it's counter.
Also I don't think signature skills should effect the whole party in the DZ.

fite me

Tecnniqe

Banned

Most people above 75-80 are use some form of exploiting, being cheating or just abusing broken items and mechanics.

Should only be 50% damage reduction and lasting for 12 seconds.

fite me

DZ unbalanced AF.
4x Surv link on chain = Zzz

Should only be 50% damage reduction and lasting for 12 seconds so that Tactical Link is it's counter.

fite me
Agreed with this. Reduce the damage reduction and make it only effective for the user, not for the team. Same with the dps link.

fite me

No fite.

That skill is so much better than the other signatures that not taking it is actively screwing yourself. That's the hallmark of a skill that needs a nerf.

Klyka

Banned
The skill can literally be an IWIN button almost all the time.

If a PvP situation boils down to "who has survivor link up" or "whose link runs out first" then you know the entire mechanic is borked

The skill can literally be an IWIN button almost all the time.

If a PvP situation boils down to "who has survivor link up" or "whose link runs out first" then you know the entire mechanic is borked

Truth. It's basically to the point where I don't try and engage someone who has it active. Not worth it.

WavyStretch

Neo Member
Diminishing return would be a solution

This. That 80% gives solo players a fighting chance in 1v3/4 situations. Better solution is halfing effectiveness for every player running it past 2, 2 people from 4 is fine given there are only 3 skills, its unfair to punish the one who has no choice but to run a duplicate skill.

1 = 80%
2 = 80%
3 = 40%
4 = 20%

Also make it so you can't be buffed consecutively by the same skill.

Granadier

Currently the only legitimate counter to Survivor Link is kiting the player for 15 seconds. It's a horrible skill.

Truth. It's basically to the point where I don't try and engage someone who has it active. Not worth it.

Currently the only legitimate counter to Survivor Link is kiting the player for 15 seconds. It's a horrible skill.
Yep. I see them pop it and I back off and wait. No sense wasting ammo and grenades. It's a bad "super" imho. I really stand by saying it should only affect the user in pvp, and on the flip side it could still be team-wide in pve.

Wolfe

Bye guys.

Lol well done.

They need to put in another material like Dye or something. I want to color my clothes to match, I hate how some of the stuff look great together but are slightly different in shade.

For the armor too, shit has all these unique skins but the color pallets on them are too similar overall.

http://strawpoll.me/7344551

Voting up for OT 3 title. Many wont get the last one so just focus on the first 8.

I have to admit the "backs fucked up need meds" one being plural (as in the whole OT) got me good.

Rockyrock

They basically just have all perfect rolls on all their gear/weapons and just better overall knowledge of how the game works because they spend all day every day playing it.

Nothing much more than that.

Granadier

eZnb0Dh.png

QYttGgZ.jpg

Up for grabs (PS4) : 1 HE ilvl 31 suppressor and 1 HE ilvl 31 Mask

First one to join on me gets it.

PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

T&C: Must not already have a HE mask and suppressor :p

Deku Tree

First, my game is in Spanish, so I read Incursion, a word that in english means Raid. You should learn more than 1 language...

Yeah, I feel you... also laughing at some of the responses here... Lmao.

The first ever announcement of the incursion was AFTER the game launched, so no, it's not my fault. It was weeks after the game came out... they weren't sincere before it launched. It was all rumours or speculation at that time, and I bitted the bait. Was lured into it. Never again.

Why do you think I read all the promotional info in english? Again: my game is in Spanish, so I read Incursion, a word that in english means Raid. You guys should learn more than 1 language to know this stuff... there are a lot of interesting ones, like German, Chinese, French,... also read above...

The sign online to accuse is Lmao. If I wanted to accuse them, I would write them via email, Twitter, their forum or else. Not here, in a forum that has nothing to do with them. Lol. Is an opinion. Do you work for them? xD

Well, if that's the case that's boring... The end game is to collect golden stuff every two hours and kill enemies that maybe are or there maybe not? Well, I thought Destiny was repetitive, but this tops it. I thought the endgame was to become a rogue, survive manhunts, kill other players. My version is more fun. But is true, your version is what it is.

Why why why, because its a human thing to do? I buy digital because is more convenient, I "cherrypick" a word that means something different in my language (see my post about learning multiple languages), Ubisoft never really explained it until AFTER the game was released. I buy what I want based on things, like you.

No there was an image of the incursion in the Year 1 content trailer from before the game launched, and it showed ... wait for it ... a four player activity. You mislead yourself. Don't buy games based upon what you hope might be in the un-announced content.

EDIT: You know a hardcore MMO player could say the same thing about Destiny. "What this silly 6 player activity is a Raid? Puh-leeze." I wouldn't buy that argument either. Get the facts before you buy.

Hjod

Banned
It's not a trap, these HE's are useless to me.

I blame the xbone peeps here, all that bambi talk has made people lose trust in good, decent agents.

Haha shit, I'll bite.

By the way, who owns the Divisiongaf community on PS4 so I can PM him?

Wolfe

I mean that shotgun and the weapon mods look tempting, how do you join someone not in your friend list, add them then join?

Likely a simple answer I've just had bad connection at my place since being here and so don't do online much outside of randoms (that way when I get laggy/disconnect I feel less guilty since I don't know them lol).

Edit:
Haha shit, I'll bite.

Nvm I'm too slow heh.

Haha shit, I'll bite.

you're rank 59, you sure you need these?

I mean that shotgun and the weapon mods look tempting, how do you join someone not in your friend list, add them then join?

Likely a simple answer I've just had bad connection at my place since being here and so don't do online much outside of randoms (that way when I get laggy/disconnect I feel less guilty since I don't know them lol).

Send me a friend request.

edit: sending you a fr, join me

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I'm hoping the 1.1 update also refreshes the Intel locations. I have two left that, no matter how close I zoom in, just do not show up.

I'll definitely be checking the PS4 Community board tomorrow to pt up with some of you.

Anyone know of a site where I can check my stats on my character (which missions I've done on hard, kills with a specific gun, etc.)?

Did you go under the "Intel" filter on the map? The ones that didn't show up under "All" showed up there for me when I was on the hunt to get them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom