• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

554.gif

Lmao.

Btw Death I don't have a working mic atm (still working out the issue, works fine in GTAO), just a heads up in case you try talking to me as it goes both ways and I can't hear anyone else over chat.

Edit: thanks dude now I gotta go hit the bathroom before I explode.

Lima

I think we call agree that the supers are terrible in the DZ and shouldn't be a thing at all in there.

At the same rate it is also quite delicious when a group of 4 manhunts needs to pop all of their supers to kill you. Like bravo you needed 4 supers to defeat one guy. I hope that was worth it. Oh wait I will just come back and now that you are out of supers you will lay on the floor like little bitches.

Some people feel like Superman while they have it on. All high and mighty, full of confidence. Then once it's gone it's like someone hit them with Kryptonite and they die in seconds.

Lmao.

Btw Death I don't have a working mic atm (still working out the issue, works fine in GTAO), just a heads up in case you try talking to me as it goes both ways and I can't hear anyone else over chat.

Edit: thanks dude now I gotta go hit the bathroom before I explode.

Join party chat, let's extract those HE's for you..

Sending you FR not because I want those gears ;)

sorry dude gave them to wolfe already...he's only dz lvl 15

unless wolfe wants to share some gold with you :p

Wolfe

Alright time to finish filling up this bag, you guys doing anything in particular in the DZ?

Just saw you post about party chat, one sec.

Everything PSN is going so slow for me today @_@, surprising that the game is running so smoothly/lag free atm.

Iceman829

Oh, are we sure you can't join and then the person drops it? Or it is only he people on the team at the moment it dropped? Hrmmmm

It seems liked it was phrased in the manner that you needed to be part of the group when the item was dropped in order for it to be able to be traded to you during the window.

Oh, are we sure you can't join and then the person drops it? Or it is only he people on the team at the moment it dropped? Hrmmmm
You can only drop it for the three other people (max) who were in your group at the time that it was acquired. And it also has a two hour window until being soulbound.

It seems liked it was phrased in the manner that you needed to be part of the group when the item was dropped in order for it to be able to be traded to you during the window.

So it's a matter of when the actual loot roll occurred for the individual or when the person drops it on the ground?

It could be interpreted either way right now. We will know in less than 18 hours!

EL CUCO

I think we call agree that the supers are terrible in the DZ and shouldn't be a thing at all in there.

At the same rate it is also quite delicious when a group of 4 manhunts needs to pop all of their supers to kill you. Like bravo you needed 4 supers to defeat one guy. I hope that was worth it. Oh wait I will just come back and now that you are out of supers you will lay on the floor like little bitches.

Some people feel like Superman while they have it on. All high and mighty, full of confidence. Then once it's gone it's like someone hit them with Kryptonite and they die in seconds.
This kinda makes the argument of why they aren't a big deal, honestly. I hate the ults because you never find a fight where someone doesn't pop one, but it really isn't hard to avoid. Someone popped survivor link? Ok I'll just chill for sec behind this cover or comeback later. It's just annoying and probably shouldn't be a group benefit or nerfed down to 50% at least. No issues with the other 2.

So it's a matter of when the actual loot roll occurred for the individual or when the person drops it on the ground?

It could be interpreted either way right now. We will know in less than 18 hours!
You and I are in a group. Named boss drops something that I don't need but that you need. A third person joins our group. I drop the item. You can see it and pick it up. The third person cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom