• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close race for that OT title.

My money is on "Nants ingonyama bagithi baba"

3Lfkgb1.png

My Paint skills > VE3TRO Photoshop skills

Hjod

Banned
The RNG gods blessed me with an Mustard Pom Pom Beanie.

I'm kinda ashamed that it took me that long to figure out what the hell that ment.

Wolfe

Got dropped from party chat during some lag and now it wont reconnect ;_;

Just gonna follow you guys around since I can't hear you anymore.

Iceman829

Got dropped from party chat during some lag and now it wont reconnect ;_;

Just gonna follow you guys around since I can't hear you anymore.

Wolfe's "mic isn't working" and he "disconnected from party chat".

Beware the squad leave timer in the corner fellas. "Oh sorry guys you walked in front of my SMG bullets"

I'm onto you Wolfe
:p

Wolfe

Where's my overly exaggerated wink gif...

Edit: bah the lack of lag this morning gave me a false sense of security, now I'm stuck on the connecting screen after getting D/C as the helicopter flew in for extraction hehe

I don't know if I'm going to be able to hit DZ Rank 50 tonight. I really didn't feel like playing last night, so I'm only at rank 42. I might have to do a bit of grinding and killing NPCs in the DZ tonight.

I need an HE blueprint for my vest, gloves and holster. I'd also like to get the Custom M44 as I'm still using a purple M1A.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I don't know if I'm going to be able to hit DZ Rank 50 tonight. I really didn't feel like playing last night, so I'm only at rank 42. I might have to do a bit of grinding and killing NPCs in the DZ tonight.

I need an HE blueprint for my vest, gloves and holster. I'd also like to get the Custom M44 as I'm still using a purple M1A.

You know the update drops the requirement to 40 for those blueprints

Iceman829

You should be able to purchase them tomorrow with your DZ 40 rank and for DZ fun bucks. They will also not require DT in order to craft.

Wolfe

Two things I found interesting regarding the game map.

In the small police sub station (whatever they're called) that you enter just after coming out of the subway in the times square mission has a map that clearly shows the DZ extending up to cover central park.

The second bit is from the Incursion youtube trailer in which a scene shows the map open and you can see an extended portion of the map at the NW corner of the DZ (just outside the DZ in the PVE area.

They ever say anything about opening the map up more?

deadduck

Two things I found interesting regarding the game map.

In the small police sub station (whatever they're called) that you enter just after coming out of the subway in the times square mission has a map that clearly shows the DZ extending up to cover central park.

The second bit is from the Incursion youtube trailer in which a scene shows the map open and you can see an extended portion of the map at the NW corner of the DZ (just outside the DZ in the PVE area.

They ever say anything about opening the map up more?

There's also the map in the GA mission with a larger top part of the DZ.

Wolfe

There's also the map in the GA mission with a larger top part of the DZ.

Prolly the same map I saw copy pasted elsewhere, DZ central park sounds cool though XD

Edit: Thanks again Death! My first extraction lol.

My only problem now is I picked up an HE firearms mod with 100+ firearms and bonus 1k electronics, I dunno if that's weak but for my current gear it pretty much rules lol. Time to go solo extract.

It really will be! So excited to where the game will be months from now too.

Any other Incursion launch runs going on?

Not sure if I'll do an Incursion run right away but I'll be on early for the update sure. Using a sick day, you know how it is lol :-D

Up to these other guys here that might be on as well, namely those with good streaming audiences (if streaming at all) as I'm in for anything really.

Iceman829

Hakuna Matata Gran

Not sure if I'll do an Incursion run right away but I'll be on early for the update sure. Using a sick day, you know how it is lol :-D

Up to these other guys here that might be on as well, namely those with good streaming audiences (if streaming at all) as I'm in for anything really.

Don't forget to comment, unlike and unsubscribe to Dom's youtube channel

Edit: Thanks again Death! My first extraction lol.

My only problem now is I picked up an HE firearms mod with 100+ firearms and bonus 1k electronics, I dunno if that's weak but for my current gear it pretty much rules lol. Time to go solo extract.

lol that was your first extraction? 4 HE items in your first extraction....wow that's insane.

And those 2 manhunts right after :p

You had a productive day!

I used a personal day haha! Tomorrow will be very busy here!

The Division |OT3| It's a Trap

Hahaha nice

Wolfe

lol that was your first extraction? 4 HE items in your first extraction....wow that's insane.

And those 2 manhunts right after :p

You had a productive day!

For sure, fun stuff, sucks that my connection issues have been keeping me out of there so often. The times I do stick around I end up lagging out lately which doesn't work so well against all those NPCs.

i hate going rogue on players that are about to extract just to find out they only had a purple and two blues :/

How about when it's only blues? Haha can't deny I feel shitty about those as even as someone that hasn't touched the DZ much extracting blues at level 30 seems kinda sad.

Hope I'm ready for tomorrow, incursions look nice

All Level 30 gear will get you at or above 160 gear score and level 31 gear will get you to 180 or so.

You're looking like 140-150. So just a bit under the recommended amount for the Incursion but I'm sure it will be fine for the hard version.

How about when it's only blues? Haha can't deny I feel shitty about those as even as someone that hasn't touched the DZ much extracting blues at level 30 seems kinda sad.

I always carry blues and greens when I have yellows. I'll be doing that even more now that HEs are guaranteed.

TsuWave

Truth. It's basically to the point where I don't try and engage someone who has it active. Not worth it.

you're not supposed to tho. why would you engage someone that they sig skill active? you run/hide til it runs out and fight it out. and yes, it is possible to run and take cover from people with survivor link active

the skill should be nerf so as tactical becomes its counter tho

its terrible, i legit feel bad to the point i wish there was a "sorry bud, here's your stuff back" button

Deku Tree

I'll run it with you if i'm on. PSN Jafku.
edit: Ahh. Too late

I talked to Nami about grouping up sometime around approximately 7:45am EST for an incursion. I haven't really tried to form a team otherwise. But would be happy do an incursion with you around then if you want.

Wolfe

I always carry blues and greens when I have yellows. I'll be doing that even more now that HEs are guaranteed.

Yeah it's just my perspective as someone that hasn't touched the DZ much even though I'm 30 now. Seeing someone that we killed at the extraction site drop 3 blues made me frown a bit :p

I've still got that mentality of "must be worthwhile to extract".

Edit: All this talk about Incursions, I'm likely going to be working tomorrow but if not I'll be happy to jump in with anyone that needs to fill space in a group (PS4).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom