• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
So awesome that OT3 is launching with the patch!

Still looking for 1 on PS4 to run the incursion at 6am EST launch!

Do you still have me in on this?

I mentioned the possibility a while back but I wasn't sure if I was locking down someone's spot. I'm about to go cement my day off tomorrow, most likely.

So, in the case that I'm not, I may put together a different group together.

cc: Jafku

Jafku

I talked to Nami about grouping up sometime around approximately 7:45am EST for an incursion. I haven't really tried to form a team otherwise. But would be happy do an incursion with you around then if you want.

Cool. So far I'm an alternate. Which is fine by me!

Do you still have me in on this?

I mentioned the possibility a while back but I wasn't sure if I was locking down someone's spot. I'm about to go cement my day off tomorrow, most likely.

So, in the case that I'm not, I may put together a different group together.

cc: Jafku

Yes just waiting on you! Reply to the PSN chat!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
*looks at poll*

Fuck.
7FIQ5oX.gif

Namikaze1

Jafku
WipedOut
Anyone
Jump on my group and help me extract this high end I stole from a large group of 8. They're fucking after me. Been after me for 25 minutes. Cant freaking extract.

Destroying it isn't an option. I may never see another HE M1A for a long time.

Fake edit: to the EZ in DZ04!

Tawpgun

Jafku
WipedOut
Anyone
Jump on my group and help me extract this high end I stole from a large group of 8. They're fucking after me. Been after me for 25 minutes. Cant freaking extract.

Destroying it isn't an option. I may never see another HE M1A for a long time.

Fake edit: to the EZ in DZ04!
Are you on Xbone? 👀

Namikaze1

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Ha

Shit is mine. They got me but a few seconds too late. The M1A has shit perks but fuck it. It's mine.

Iceman829

Tomorrow I'll be on after 8:30 pm est. I have no chance of taking a day off work on the last week before the deadline.

HALP PLZ. I NEED A TEAM. COLECOVISION SQUAD SIGNUPS BELOW

1. CHRISTMAS TREE
2. RESERVED FOR MORGAN FREEMAN
3. RESERVED FOR TOM CRUISE AND HIS WITCHCRAFT POWERS
4. THIS COULD BE YOU!

We need about 12 alternates as well, so just keep adding your name in case no one wants to play

Tomorrow I'll be on after 8:30 pm est. I have no chance of taking a day off work on the last week before the deadline.

1. CHRISTMAS TREE
4. THIS COULD BE YOU!

We need about 12 alternates as well, so just keep adding your name in case no one wants to play

tumblr_mq1pyq8ocn1qfmbszo1_500.gif

1. CHRISTMAS TREE
4. THIS COULD BE YOU!

Are we seriously mocking casuals (Bambis) and now people forming groups here? Wtf

Stupid app keep crashing on my phone so I can't check it just yet.

I'm definitely off tomorrow.

Is this the time you're shooting for?

Rather, are we expecting the patch deployment to start and end on time? ;)

Yeah patch will be available for download at 3am EST when the server maintenance beings and a current time of 6am EST for maintnenace to be over. So long as the patch download is done by then we will be good to go.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

1. CHRISTMAS TREE
4. THIS COULD BE YOU!

740bf_ORIG-08733364_approval_gif.gif

Less than 7 pages to go! How exciting!

I'll be sure to stream during the Incursion launch in the morning! Hope everyone else does too!

Should be fun sharing tactics and such!

cakely

Finally got to play DZ with a full party of four last night.

It was glorious. We extracted from all the zones, had our way with every named boss we came across, and generally had our way with the zone. I went from 36->40 in just a couple of hours.

Strangely, we didn't have any problems with rogues. It's so strange ... when I play by myself everyone I meet wants to take a shot at me. I wonder what the difference was? What a mystery!

i hate going rogue on players that are about to extract just to find out they only had a purple and two blues :/

When I'm in the DZ to rank up and not to extract, I'll only pick up Performance Mods and Appearance items, just in case I get killed by another agent. It's a nice way to get the last laugh.

I rarely extract in the DZ nowadays. I mostly help other players kill the NPCs, or help friends extract their crap.

Iceman829

Are we seriously mocking casuals (Bambis) and now people forming groups here? Wtf

As VE3TRO said it was all mostly inside jokes. On top of that it was a bit of a rib (verb: tease good-naturedly.) at how out of hand some of the Destiny LFG posts used to be at times (this site or others).

I'll try to play with you guys but I'd imagine Team Freedom will be available.

No its an inside joke between us who play together.

I appreciate it man. I know I get on around the time you jump off. If it's a fun activity we can always run it over the weekend. I'll keep an eye on how you guys do from here.

Maverick standing by

Tom Cruise already using his witchcraft powers to multiply!

If you guys feel like running it with me at night it would be a pleasure. I won't lock you guys into anything though. I'll be on after work, the gym and dinner. If the DZ looks to be more profitable I'll gladly meet up with you there.

EL CUCO

Crazy how I only have the collectible trophies left for the Platinum. Haven't even been trying to collect trophies. They just come with regular play time. I appreciate that 👍

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
If Clique was here there would be three Tom Cruises.

--

Grandad will be available most of the day tomorrow, and I doubt that I will have gotten through the Incursion by the time the rest of your get on.

Iceman829

Crazy how I only have the collectible trophies left for the Platinum. Haven't even been trying to collect trophies. They just come with regular play time. I appreciate that ��

If you complete the side missions they do a good job of running you past most of the collectibles. Much better than flag collecting in Assassin's Creed. Also the backstory / atmosphere they add to the game is very good.

Archpath1

I'm down for tomorrow, early morning( if it's working) til lunch, then class til 6or7, and back on again

I'm down for it all

Plays last of the Mohicans theme song

Hjod

Banned
Holy shit it's taking forever to go from DZ59 to 60...

Then I realise I lost almost all my +xp on kill while I was gearing up. Gahh

Yeah I am not looking forward to the grind to 75 and 90 =\

I really hope the Incurson gives DZ XP as rumored and that the assignments and supply drops give a decent amount of XP as well.

50 ranks was the requirement in the game's first month and now another 40 in the games second month. I really hope it isn't another 40+ grind every month with this game in the DZ.

Hyped for tomorrow. Haven't been playing for the past few days so that I wouldn't be so burned out by the time the update hit.

Ha I had a set of gear that I was only keeping for the +xp when I was trying to reach 50. I got to 50 and dismantled a few of them thinking I wouldn't need them so much anywhere. Then they announce that there's stuff coming for 50 - 90. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom