• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
o9TZVk2.jpg

Up from 123 yesterday. Today was a good fucking day.

After you posted about it, I dropped about 10k health, but got my armor to 60% in the process. Haven't given it a go yet.

deadduck

You know it's funny, I was watching Gabeelikes on the Division Twitch Channel today. He was soloing the DZ. And answering just about every question from chat.

Except I asked a few times if they were looking at doing anything about the 8+ team DZ super squads. Gabee ignored that question over and over, even though he answered just about every single other question that was asked. Even numerous repeat questions asked within minutes of each other.

This is what I most want to know about, most other things are known issues and being dealt with.

I have asked them a few times, maybe they don't want to advertise it, but it's a regular occourance now and kills any fun on the server (apart from the cowards doing it). Maybe they have no answer.

theWB27

When'ed we move to ot? I hope this update gives more xp to the rogue hunters. Kinda dragging feet getting through the fifties .

EL CUCO

Wont get home from work till about 8pm EST tomorrow. Debating if I should spoil the Incursion for myself by watching streams..

Red Hood

Banned
I'm suddenly getting awful performance since I reached the most south-east district, whatever it's called. I'm thinking it's probably because of the abundance of snow and fog. Anyone experienced something similar? Never gotten this kind of performance in the 30 hours I've played so far.

They realllllllllllllllllllllllllly need to allow you to craft multiple material conversions at once, or remove the stupid GUI "Conversion Successful!" part.

Doing my conversions now before teh patch drops tomorrow and its sooooooooooooo slow.

Kaji

I can't wait for supply drops and the general carnage that the Dark Zone is going to be soon, it is going to be a very interesting adjustment period and extraction points are going to be extremely standoffish...

I put together all my Dark Zone PVP highlights from the past weekend where there were some very epic encounters which was alot of fun, upto rank 84 now, hopefully those 90 blueprints are worth it.

Build is 159k/102k/11k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy1fMHuGv8Q

Kalamari

I think hard core players will be tackling the Incursion, the dark zone may be pretty crazy if the incursion isn't enough to satisfy their thirst.

Definity

I'm hyped to get in and try all the new changes tomorrow but work will keep me busy until late tomorrow evening. Guess I will head into the incursion completely blind and see how it goes.

Balphon

They realllllllllllllllllllllllllly need to allow you to craft multiple material conversions at once, or remove the stupid GUI "Conversion Successful!" part.

Doing my conversions now before teh patch drops tomorrow and its sooooooooooooo slow.

Yeah, the crafting interface is really bad. Not sure how they managed to screw it up so thoroughly.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Crafted a super90 with accuracy + responsive + fierce and an AK with brutal + accuracy + sustained. Not the best, but I'm pretty pleased since I got two decent guns and didn't have to use all my mats. Also crafted a bunch of high end mods with useful stuff like crit and armor. I do desperately need more armor though, I think I'm only at like 45% damage reduction (but I can get a lot more by recalibrating high-ends post-patch).

Ready to go for tomorrow!
jk chain running lexington to get my phoenix creds back up over 500

Klyka

Banned
I love how there are people going "lol look at how little Division adds with their free patch, Destiny adds WAY more the same day" completely forgetting that Division is getting this patch 1 month after release, while Destiny is getting theirs like 7 months after release.

It's so dumb how people compare like that. Nonsensical bullshit.

Daft Punk

Banned
Fuck this game. Step outside of DZ safe house and literally run into 6 guys who just open up on me and go rogue. At only 125K DPS and 60K Health, I'm not seeing how you guys are running around with 200K+ DPS and shit. Might sell this game for Dark Souls 3 tonight.

edukate

I love how there are people going "lol look at how little Division adds with their free patch, Destiny adds WAY more the same day" completely forgetting that Division is getting this patch 1 month after release, while Destiny is getting theirs like 7 months after release.

It's so dumb how people compare like that. Nonsensical bullshit.

Agreed; love(d) Destiny but Massive out did themselves in terms of addressing community fire drills (i.e. mat conversions) as well as being transparent with future content/ updates-- you can actually read the patch notes via the PS4 game dashboard. :)

Kalamari

Fuck this game. Step outside of DZ safe house and literally run into 6 guys who just open up on me and go rogue. At only 125K DPS and 60K Health, I'm not seeing how you guys are running around with 200K+ DPS and shit. Might sell this game for Dark Souls 3 tonight.

It's dangerous to go alone.

This is what I most want to know about, most other things are known issues and being dealt with.

I have asked them a few times, maybe they don't want to advertise it, but it's a regular occourance now and kills any fun on the server (apart from the cowards doing it). Maybe they have no answer.

How would they even solve this?

CLBridges

Ok, leveling in this game isn't as quick as I thought it would be, just now reached level 10 with approximately 14 hours in. That's cool though, there's a lot of missions and stuff. Having fun so far but that damn DZ. I don't mind rogues agents doing their thing but those damn NPC's. Soon as I signal to extract here come 10 of 'em from all directions lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom