• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch4fx_

Hello agents, reporting for duty in OT2.
maybe I'll hit level 30 before OT3 and I can join you guys in some end game shenanigans

Brandwin

I am so green when it comes to RPG's.

DPS vs DMG
Rolls
Deconstructing vs Selling
Which equipment is best

For example - I am a level 16 and had a blue body armor 101 arm. My health before being equipped was listed at 8,123. If equipped it showed in green that it jump up to 10604. I equip the armor and my health only goes up 51 points to 8,174. What?!?

Deconstruction vs selling - I have deconstructed all white items and pretty much all green. I just now started selling items because this was my deconstruction numbers

• Fabric - 232 green 5 blue
• Weapon Parts – 117 green 6 blue
• Tools - 58 green 9 blue
• Electronics – 47 green 23 blue
• Division Tech – 1 green 2 blue

I believe I have the icons correct. So it seems I have a lot of crafting material and spent the last few hours of game time yesterday selling and went from $15k in cash to $22k in cash. Just not sure if selling now should be the route or continue to deconstruct.

Any tips you guys can share with a guy with not much RPG experience would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I love this game. 1 day and 12 hours played so far.

oSoLucky

Any M1A users have input on the Police Mk17? I'm using a really nasty 31 purple AUG and M1A as my secondaries right now. I'm going to get the sniper or the Vector with my next purchase(well, after the grip or muzzle, 4th gun mod can wait). Also, anyone have input on Muzzle or Grip? It basically comes down to Accuracy vs Crit right? Unless I'm missing something. Wait muzzles can get HS damage too iirc. May have to do some testing.

KodaRuss

Woke up at 3:30am this morning and could not go back to sleep. So logged into the Division and leveled up to 20 in an hour and half or so. Starting to clean the map in each zone with all of the side missions.

Jrmint

4AbJK8k.jpg
This is fantastic!

The thread title is fantastic as well.

Ducktail

I've been playing this basically coop with my cousin- we're great teammates- we've been playing together since sonic 2- we even had a CS 1.5 team back in the day.

The game is amazing and we had a great run yesterday in DZ. We've killed larger and higher level teams. It feels great to coordinate actions and take down human players.

Hit level 15 DZ 18

Munter

I'm stuck at work until 10pm, and will have about 10 minutes time before I head to bed when I get in. Can anyone let me know what decent equipment is available to buy today, and where from? Thanks in advance.

ODDI

Lvl 30 achieved! With some a few more story missions left and the search for my first gold piece.

So I just started a new character and was reminded of the exploding helicopter. Was that ever explained in the story? I must have missed it.

any tips on building up my credits?...I'm at level 11 and I haven't spent anything and after all the side stuff and story missions I'm only at a little over 5k and that's really pitifully low

Level 30
BoO complete
Caduceus earned

:D

Sweeping up midtown before finishing the story

Am I ready to do the dailies? 87k dps, 36k health, 15k skill, 2.5k armour

Would be nice if you got credits instead of xp at 30

Kemal86

My biggest fear is going through a CM map and then getting kicked at the end.

This has happened to me multiple times. Typically we get to the very end, wipe once, and someone throws a ragefit and boots everyone. Almost considering just not doing CM until this is addressed in some way.

This has happened to me multiple times. Typically we get to the very end, wipe once, and someone throws a ragefit and boots everyone. Almost considering just not doing CM until this is addressed in some way.

Wait why can you kick in matchmaking (although i wish people kicked the afkers)

Haruko

So I just started a new character and was reminded of the exploding helicopter. Was that ever explained in the story? I must have missed it.

Aaron Keener mentions in an intel piece that he was behind it, to eliminate the Division commander who was on board

I've been doing the missions on Hard exclusively and I'm usually around a level behind what they call for.

But I went on a spree of cleaning up side missions that I missed, didn't notice, or left behind because of that one time I got into a good fully mic'ed group that could clear missions 3 levels higher than we were.

So tonight, for the first time since the pre-teens levels, I'll be able to do a mission that matches the level that I am.

I also traded in my turret for solo play to the blind bomb. This thing slays.

Matush

Repeating my question since I dont want to waste my materials

Bought high-end schematics that have +400andsomething Stamina and next to Firearms and Electroinics is "?". Does this mean that there is a chance to get Firearms or Electroinics stat on my roll?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
any tips on building up my credits?...I'm at level 11 and I haven't spent anything and after all the side stuff and story missions I'm only at a little over 5k and that's really pitifully low
Just sell your gear as you outgrow it. That's the best way to go about it.

Level 30
BoO complete
Caduceus earned

:D

Sweeping up midtown before finishing the story

Am I ready to do the dailies? 87k dps, 36k health, 15k skill, 2.5k armour

Would be nice if you got credits instead of xp at 30
You should be able to do Lexington at least, particularly if that 87k is on a sniper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom