• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This episode was way better than last week, 8.5/10

Agreed.

Wait. how DID they get back to life? Or wait...is that gonna be some end-game thing for the first season where there's two Dandy's or something, or infinite Dandy's because of the wormhole instability...

An episode on fanservice? Isn't that every episode?

Regardless, a great episode this week. I like the action scenes, and it seems the comedy is starting to get better.

daveo42

Banned
Another solid episode with more tripping through time and space.

Oh man that preview. Looked up and thought I saw nipples man. Fanservice through the roof next week.

Agreed.

Wait. how DID they get back to life? Or wait...is that gonna be some end-game thing for the first season where there's two Dandy's or something, or infinite Dandy's because of the wormhole instability...

Well in 2 episodes Dandy has messed up the space time continuum twice

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oooooh boy, I cannot wait to see the "fanservice" next week. Wish I could change the space time continuum to make it next Saturday already.

Lol. No one has any right to complain about the fanservice in Space Dandy when they make fun of it and parody it like this.

Hope next week is even better, but still....those feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom