• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

As for the Bleach OP, as I've always said, Bleach is a shorter show than the other shounens, and they already cut out quite a lot of content from it every week. It was more surprising that its OP was gone in the first place.

Aren't Shipudden episodes pretty short as well?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yea, it is nice that these battles are decently paced and animated but I have no clue why the villain is doing anything nor can I really allow myself to care because it is all going to be forgotten.

Pretty much this.
I have trouble investing in filler as it will never matter.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's been forever since I watched one but does the DVD release of Bleach have all the omake stuff cut from this version?

Totally un-toonami related, but I just saw how the new powderpuff girls looks like now. While it's an interesting art style. Kinda wish they just want back to the original look.

That's just the kind of man my daddy was when he was alive.

tumblr_mvsg84Tjiq1s1z4e4o1_500.gif

Pretty much this.
I have trouble investing in filler as it will never matter.

I try to ignore that fact and enjoy it for what it is

Were this canon suddenly everyone's opinion on this would change, and it's not like if this arc was canon suddenly we'd think Ichigo or any main character really has a chance to die. I don't get that argument from some people

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Because this is boring and won't matter at all once it's over. Plus no one is in any real danger and that takes all the tension out of the fights.

Also the villain outlines all of motivations in these long winded exposition dumps that are pretty much impossible to pay attention to.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So I am getting word that Naruto Classic and Ghost in the Shell are getting moved up to 2:30 and 3:00 in order to make room for Samurai Jack at 4:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom