• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat tongue. Welp, it's too late now. Nice job, bozos. This arc should have ended right then and there. How can anyone defend that? They literally let him get better. AssCreed DLC review.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Yeah, let him eat that mod soul. Don't stop him or anything.

Episode has been pretty great so far, IMO. This filler is actually pretty cool.

Crocodile

I don't get why he didn't cut Kageroza's throat when he had the chance. It might have something to do with Mayuri being a scientist and wanting to observe the effects of the drug on a live subject..that kinda makes sense.

C'mon man, you know exactly why. It's called "shitty shonen writing" and/or "we need to buy time for the manga to race ahead so let's extend thefiller arc".

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Review for DLC? Awesome.

That DLC looks good too. I just ordered Black Flag (PS4) for $35. Might check it out if I like it.

Silky

Banned
dVwLSp9.png

Nothing to contribute here.

First half of Bleach was okay, nothing special. I think Mayuri let Kageroza regenerate because he wants to see how his drug will effect a live patient. Makes sense if you take into account the 'mad scientist angle' he's going for.

Kind of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom