• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Oh hey remember that completely haxor thing you did just then? oh i guess you don't. Let's treat it like comedy

what

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well okay at least you got slapped for that i guess

Ultratech

Yeah, that's apparently SAO's version of Bedragon (or Puff!).

In Dragon Quest, you use it and it turns you into an uncontrollable dragon that breaths fire and shit.

Not sure how and/or why something like that would be in an MMO. lol

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The guy probably has PTSD after the last time he was in a game. It'd make for an interesting plot line, but there's no way they'd do it justice.

That would be a great plot line from a better writer.
Of course, the SAO writer is a fucking hack so........ yeah

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What if she just walked into her brother's room now...

And a MMO where you can't hear emergency calls... someone's gonna die in a fire or earthquake.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
?

it doesn't really, but tell us your interpretation

You'll find out why it makes sense as we get deeper into the season. Trust me. It's actually one of the more interesting and better parts. I know the show is garbage but not EVERYTHING is garbage.

bigkrev

The guy probably has PTSD after the last time he was in a game. It'd make for an interesting plot line, but there's no way they'd do it justice.

This author would fuck up writing a wet dream, so anything with actual meat to it should be kept far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom