• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure anyone who claims to like SAO isn't a real person, just some malevolent program designed to troll the internet.

Like Summer Wars.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If I ever won the have it your way contest I seriously considered airing this episode like four times. So good.

Amikami

Banned
Dont know when im heading to bed, been having a horrible schedule and so im tired instead of being just dandy, might last another hour aswell

What? Not staying for Inuyashi? Yeah a messed up schedule can really affect my toonami nights too. I remember back during Big O was going was the worse. Damn responsibilities.

Sad cause I'm not really that tired, but I want to be somewhat okay at work, last week doing like 3 hours then driving made me sick before I got my eyes dilated.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Morning sickness because she didn't use protection

dK0Fn.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
What? Not staying for Inuyashi? Yeah a messed up schedule can really affect my toonami nights too. I remember back during Big O was going was the worse. Damn responsibilities.

I'm gonna try but i not confident lol, this was worse when I had a job, I basically had to take a nap whether I felt like it or not inorder to stay up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom