• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo8YfQVCAAA10z0.jpg:large

Is the fact the colossal titan can't shave a spoiler? DAMMIT SEDA

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Guys, Mario Kart 8 is the bomb diggity. I'm almost worried I won't be able to tear myself away from it to watch Toonami...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bleach fever has taken over, I don't even have to worry about coming back on the hour anymore.

MK8 is too good...but I'm not even playing it today. Today is yard work!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I barely play multiplayer balloon battle & still find that confusing as to why they'd remove the arenas. Perhaps they'll come back as DLC or something. In any case, I'm sure the next one will bring them back.

& for some reason, I want to beat all the staff ghost times so I unlock stamps despite knowing I won't use them.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& then there's Battle of Z.

...no connection, I assume.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I wonder if we'll see game reviews for stuff based on Toonami shows. Like, One Piece Unlimited World Red. Granted, they'd probably be positive in order to convince people to watch the shows or something.

Levyne

Banned
When is a toonami review not mostly positive :p

The April Fools ME3 review where he mentioned the ending was pretty great, though
3AQmK.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What does the "Z" in Dragonball Z even stand for?
"The title "Dragon Ball Z" was chosen by Akira Toriyama because Z is the last letter of the alphabet and he wanted to finish the series because he was running out of ideas for Dragon Ball."

Guess that's the reason.

daveo42

Banned
oh god what was it like? i don't want to Google to find out

Let's just say Tuxedo Mask like voyeurism and Goku goes SSJ with Sailor Moon. I don't remember much else other than the animation quality being really, really bad. Recommend maybe for the laughs, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom