• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh man, had a bit of a scare....
Apparently, the gas on the stove was left on for some time... I'm fine but... jeez.
Just going to relax...

Amikami

Banned
The new Naruto Chapter is the funnest I've read in a long time.

Oh man, had a bit of a scare....
Apparently, the gas on the stove was left on for some time... I'm fine but... jeez.
Just going to relax...

Damn that's sounds like a scare alright. Anything to do with gas scares the hell out of me and I check the stove like 3-4 time impulsively before I go to bed. Glad to hear your good.

Moaradin

This HxH episode...

FMA_rain_6856.jpg

Some y'all are crazy. Montana is a gorgeous state.

If you have a chance SoulFlarz, you should tour around there because its absolutely beautiful up there. Plus some nature will do anyone some good.

Soulflarz

Banned
Montana? Never heard of it

I didn't think people actually lived there I assumed it was a drive through state

Well now I know someone there lol

Kansas is a drive through state.

Montana is beautiful.

Montana seems like a great place to go skiing.

I want to go to there.

Some y'all are crazy. Montana is a gorgeous state.

If you have a chance SoulFlarz, you should tour around there because its absolutely beautiful up there. Plus some nature will do anyone some good.

10 Days of nature though!? Also those are some mixed replies o_O

And yeah, I'll live

I just go on vacations a lot, so over time im slowly come to dislike them :/ But I know some people who would kill to go on my vacations sooo.... awkward?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Random question, does everyone here buy anime regularly or just watch them? Every time i go to buy anime, just like regular movies as well, I remember I have streaming service and toonami to watch anime regularly with and it kinda seems like a waste of money to buy anything. Between Crunchy Roll and Toonami I have a regular stream of anime weekly.

I have a copy of the entire series of Simoun that I picked up last month and it sits on the shelf because streaming.

BatDan

The fact Maes Hughes is not #1 shows that this list is all wrong.

Minato died before he could get to know his son. All the spirit and zombie stuff really doesn't matter..
Goku is... Goku. TFS has made fun of this enough. Even Toriyama himself has admitted Goku was a terrible father (or I could be hearing things wrong).
Kirito is a fucking asshole.
Isshin beats Ichigo.
Can't comment on #5

*reads the bottom 5* Natsu? Luffy? Naruto?! Yeah... this is just a "cool characters" list. Luffy would be the worst dad ever.

SykoTech

Just reached Chimera Ant in HxH, and I'm only on episode 70 something. Yet, going by the post here, it just finished.

Sounds like a long one.

BatDan

Had Togashi not taken several hiatuses, the Chimera Ant arc would still be 2 and a half years of manga material. That's still pretty long.
But because Togashi took all those breaks, it ended up running over 7 years.

SykoTech

It's a long arc but it's an amazing one.

Chimera Ant arc was meant to be marathoned. You started at the right time.

Oooh.

I told myself I wouldn't marathon it any further because it'll suck to be left waiting for more so soon. But if the arc's that good, then I'll probably do it anyway. Especially since the arcs finished so I won't have to deal with an annoying cliffhanger.

The new Naruto Chapter is the funnest I've read in a long time.

Safe to start reading again? After all these years, I finally dropped Naruto the chapter where that last big twist happened. That was just too much of disappointment for me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
and about 1000 weekday posts that would have been if not for chasing around a toddler and two dogs while hanging out with a newborn.

Amikami

Banned
Safe to start reading again? After all these years, I finally dropped Naruto the chapter where that last big twist happened. That was just too much of disappointment for me.

Do you mean
Madara and Zetsu and Her?
Maybe it was just me but I found this week's chapter refreshing with a couple changes in pace. Not spoiling the chapter here.
There was some humor that I thought was totally out of place at first, then I was a bit conflicted because I think things have been serious for so long I needed it. And after reflecting, I realized I did think it was hilarious even if sudden. I don't think everyone can get over how that humor was inserted into the situation though but I enjoyed it. Also amused that Sasuke 'cooperated'.
Reminded me of Pt 1 Naruto. The cliffhanger has me curious also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom