• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellelelel, back to ep 1.

9eb83.png

MikeMyers

In Durarara!! volume 4
Celty traps Shinra in a shadow bubble and just leaves him there for several hours. "Is this some kind of refusal play?"

In Final Act
Miroku kills Hakudoshi, which means I'm pretty sure Sangos the only one not to killa Naraku incarnation or Band of Fodder

I... I feel kind of bad. I don't remember who Dave was without his avatar.

Anyway so did one of you guys post these questions on DeMarco's ask page? Mike brought it up a few days ago and now it looks like someone asked about him too.

I don't want to be on DeMarco's bad list now. :(

I'm already on his bad list.

I wasn't really expecting anything else, the matter was always more when it would be repeating, I guess they think its comedy/weird aspect in that slot overrides it being reruns (along with its still general newness + they could probably run it into season 2 in 13 weeks)

I wasn't really expecting anything else, the matter was always more when it would be repeating, I guess they think its comedy/weird aspect in that slot overrides it being reruns (along with its still general newness + they could probably run it into season 2 in 13 weeks)

Yeah, this makes the most sense

Crocodile

wait why are they doing repeats?

The next set of Dandy episodes won't be ready till later in the year. The show was originally concepted as a 13 episode series with the option to do more. CN/Adult Swim worked out a deal with Watanabe + BONES for both the world premiere and extra episodes but since this was done after the fact (but before Space Dandy premiered at all of course) all the episodes weren't made at the same time and since it takes weeks/months to animate anything.......

Just think of this as Season 1 of SD with Season 2 to show up later in the year :)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Of all the stills I've taken for Naruto Filler Hell Theater that one getting used for weeks afterwards is something I could not have foreseen.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Meh, I'll probably check it out since I can't think of any other animes starting to air in the Spring (aside from JOJO PART 3 YEEESSSSSSS). Considering the title flat-out admits it's...NOT Soul Eater, it's going to be different compared to the more action-packed version.

Speaking of action-packed, I either should get back to playing Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage after all these years (damn glitch after beating a boss that locked me in the arena made it so I'd have to redo a stage all over again) or check out that '90s movie. Want a good "stress reliever" and FotNS feels like the best thing for some reason.

"My Little Meister Can't Be This Cute"
"Lucky Black Star"

... I don't know any other Moe series.

And yet, I want this to do well. Because it provides hope that a proper Soul Eater adaptation could happen.

If it does poorly "soul eater isn't a big enough brand to warrant a full anime adaptation"

If it does well "soul eater not is popular look forward to more soul eater not next year"

We're already dead

i bet there is no season 2.

dandy is going to end with an ultimate mindfuck

Refer to this:

The next set of Dandy episodes won't be ready till later in the year. The show was originally concepted as a 13 episode series with the option to do more. CN/Adult Swim worked out a deal with Watanabe + BONES for both the world premiere and extra episodes but since this was done after the fact (but before Space Dandy premiered at all of course) all the episodes weren't made at the same time and since it takes weeks/months to animate anything.......

Just think of this as Season 1 of SD with Season 2 to show up later in the year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom