• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why could we get Durarara!! back. :(

tumblr_mq5nsy9kY21sx93aso1_400.gif

That would be so much better.

How anyone liked SAO is beyond me. Just going off the first episode the writing is absolutely atrocious.

Jafku

Well, I guess I'd be dead.

It's not a fool proof plan, but better than actually trying to beat the game. Especially knowing only one of us needs to clear it to get out. Plus, I'd be piss weak with no valuable drops. Not exactly a prize of exp.
True but man, shit's cray.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You never thought you'd get to practice on the actual course? What kind of league is this? Every racing organization lets you practice for days on the actual course.

so how do they stay alive in the real world?

It must suck to be constantly hungry for pizza

Well they're basically in a coma in real life, so life support keeps their bodies alive at least. They explained that the Nervegear has a battery, so it wouldn't be difficult to assume they could at least move the players without endangering their lives.

1 month time skip right off the bat?

Those happen frequently.

Moaradin

And that was the best episode!

(Actually, the second one is okay, it has Marth.)

Oh c'mon the first episode is far from the best. It's just standard introduction stuff.

The voice acting was pretty good. Kirito's voice will take time getting used to though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I would post more but I'm on the phone and I'm getting tired so now I'm finding it hard to reply D:
Code:

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

How anyone liked SAO is beyond me. Just going off the first episode the writing is absolutely atrocious.

Well for one I actually knew what was going on, as opposed to dropping randomly into an episode of Bleach having only ever watched 3 episodes. The premise of SAO is pretty simple, and makes sense to people who have played MMOs or RPGs.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Well for one I actually knew what was going on, as opposed to dropping randomly into an episode of Bleach having only ever watched 3 episodes. The premise of SAO is pretty simple, and makes sense to people who have played MMOs or RPGs.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

I've played MMOs and RPGs and it makes no sense.

I've played MMOs and RPGs and it makes no sense.
Don't worry, I'd help carry you tough the game. I can easily reach level 100, I'm hardcore like that.

I'd open up a class on hardcore combat and totally make money and mack fly honeys. And not the ones dressed up as girls, BECAUSE THE FRANKMAN DOES NOT SWING THAT WAY!!!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
People disappointed in the first episode should feel better about the second. Having said that the backgrounds look super spectacular in the show. Just saying.

Sword Art Online is a terrible show, but I very much enjoy it anyway. Mostly I guess because it was my gateway anime, didn't really watch anything before it other than like, FLCL and Angel Beats.

Come for the swords stay for the Lisbest

Sword art online is the very definition of so bad it's good. It's so awful it comes full circle and becomes hilariously awesome and a terrible kind of way. Think sharknado when you watch Sao. You can drive a battleship though the plot holes in Sao but that's what makes it fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom