• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Don't let seda hear you say this err....see you post this

Arkawa really doesn't know what a character arc for a side character should be like. Winry, Hawkeye, Scar and even Mustang's stories are treated like crap near the end. A tacked on
epilogue
does not a good ending to a character arc make.

Arkawa really doesn't know what a character arc for a side character should be like. Winry, Hawkeye, Scar and even Mustang's stories are treated like crap near the end. A tacked on
epilogue
does not a good ending to a character arc make.
I feel like you've been spot on with your assessments sans SAO, why don't you post here more!?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I simply couldn't wait for dubs and watched this when it was airing in japan, I was so hyped and it was my AOTY

foxuzamaki

I usually tune cowboy bebop out since I've seen it too many damn times, I know it's toonami's/adult swim's basically "face" of their time but bajesus

yami4ct

I usually tune cowboy bebop out since I've seen it too many damn times, I know it's toonami's/adult swim's basically "face" of their time but bajesus

One of the best shows of all time. They can run it until the end of time for all I care. It's so damn good and every time will likely be someone's first. Giving how late it's on, I don't really see much harm in it.

foxuzamaki

From characters like ed and the like whenever they purposely be ambigurous with their gender yet still be femenine in someway they are pretty much always girls, if they ever reveal corona's gender it will most def be female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom