• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
I keep falling asleep during SAO.

I really, REALLY wish they would stop cursing Big O with horrible time slots. I've accepted people either hate or love E7 and it will get a bad time slot but wish they would bump IGPX and now SAO (I was excited for it at first, then i fell asleep during the first episode) for Big O.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Takeshi, why are you backtalking to this guy? Isn't he like your childhood hero or something?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Eh, with the timeskips, it was a few months at the very least or something.

Tough to say exactly.

Though the message in advance....I got nothing.

No they showed the text before they entered the dungeon, it was like 1 week later.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Congratulations on finishing Sword Art Online episode 3!

Here's your prize.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
About your questions:

1.) They have no choice. If they disconnect them, they die. This was explained in the first episode. Either they play through or die.

2.) No clue. I assume friends/family probably have to take care of them in some form or fashion.

3.) Unimportant.

I know that. But with all these people trapped in the game getting their brains fried, you'd think society/government would arrest the owners of the game and force them to let everyone go.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I am just assuming this is going to lead to a 4 way lesbian orgies, because that would be much more entertaining to think about.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It's odd but IGPX is such a better show than the trash that came immediately before it.

Human psychology is weird but I'm actually digging IGPX more now, lol. Just the contrast... It comes out in IGPX's favor.

This was Toonami's plan all along!

I know that. But with all these people trapped in the game getting their brains fried, you'd think society/government would arrest the owners of the game and force them to let everyone go.
Is it even possible to let them go? I figured it was kinda out of the creators hands now after that first speech.

The only thing the outside could do is shut the game off which would kill everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom