• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

It's The Last of Us but I am going to troll guess it is Fuse.

I might miss tomorrow. If I miss Soul Eater I may have to hit something.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hit the Netflix "play" button?

KuGsj.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They ever do Animal Crossing? Could be Animal Crossing. I know it doesn't fit the demo per se but it does seem up their alley.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
They ever do Animal Crossing? Could be Animal Crossing. I know it doesn't fit the demo per se but it does seem up their alley.

They said they can't do 3DS or Vita games as they don't have the proper capture equipment.

What's the problem?

Double click on it, screen flashes for a second then back to the desktop.

I got it as one of those recent Humble Bundles for the hell of it, I just haven't had the time to really troubleshoot and try to find what causing it.. Also, I don't have a "gaming" PC by any means, so it's possible there's a video card issue or something.

Raxus

It won't be the same without real-time reactions and you know it.
Basically. I am I'm vacation and I am making in AS being a station in my hotel. If not then I held off waiting all week for this episode for nothing.

I suppose I could watch the episode on Netflix with you guys but the commercial breaks will be awkward.

Seda

Watching a show myself and then making a post after I watch the episode and getting some responses to that is just not the same.

But I will post my catch-up thoughts from last week sometime tomorrow.

Raxus

Watching a show myself and then making a post after I watch the episode and getting some responses to that is just not the same.

But I will post my catch-up thoughts from last week sometime tomorrow.
I think it will be along the lines of: shit, hype, HYPE, HYYYYYYYYYPE!

At least that was my reaction to the first two hours.

789shadow

Banned
Won't be able to watch this week, have to drive 10 hours back to Northern VA from Atlanta on Sunday. Will watch this week's Soul Eater on Netflix.

Seda

Really quick notes, it's late and I don't want to write up more full impressions.

Bleach - This was just painful.

Naruto - One thing I do like about most of Sasuke's fights is that he has a variety of moves, unlike Naruto. Animation here was so much better than the week before.

One Piece - Great/zany first half with Zoro/Sanji, but the second was really talky. Chopper :(

Soul Eater - First, I thought the flying mouse witches were....well...incredibly silly. But the end of the episode made up for that. I can tell things are about to get good. (Kid is still the best)

IGPX - The end of this episode wasn't bad actually. I liked the brawl that took place.

Eureka 7 - I was wondering if we'd get any more details on Holland and Dewey. I forgot what the ring was all about though (that Renton had, and he found a similar one on Earth.) EDIT - ah, Ray and Charles

Raxus

Oh God. Seda just reminded me about those two random thugs in IGPX. What was up with that?

Can I get live thread on mobile?

BatDan

Regular Cartoon Network is having a Johnny Test marathon today. An absolute unholy marathon of dreadful.

BatDan

6 seasons and a movie. Meanwhile SBT is cancelled.

Have fun quietly raging for the next hour with that tidbit.

Checking Wiki, it's been renewed for a seventh season.
Who's watching this? Kids can't be THIS stupid right? Right?

Welp, tonight's another good night.........

Bleach should....................So then Naruto comes up next with some epic goodness, One Piece hits filler again and Soul Eater goodness starts up for this week but gets stretched a bit. ( More hype, I guess. ) I guess that I can attempt to watch Shipuuden on Disney and see what they are doing to it.

I'm also workin' on my lineup to upload:

ce4b9da418969872ac83.png

i've been thinking about Sword Art Online and i'm wondering if anything new is actually going to replace Eureka Seven. it seems like SAO was moved up in light of the Thundercats situation, which doesn't really inspire confidence that they have anything waiting in the wings but FLCL or Ghost in the Shell.

BatDan

Welp, tonight's another good night.........

Bleach should....................So then Naruto comes up next with some epic goodness, One Piece hits filler again and Soul Eater goodness starts up for this week but gets stretched a bit. ( More hype, I guess. ) I guess that I can attempt to watch Shipuuden on Disney and see what they are doing to it.

Disney hasn't shown Shippuden in almost two years. They've disavowed all knowledge of it, but are sitting on the rights because Disney gonna Disney.

Seda

I haven't seen FLCL and I was watching GitS when it started from the beginning but then they got rid of it :/

They have said both are coming back so it's only a matter of time.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Disney hasn't shown Shippuden in almost two years. They've disavowed all knowledge of it, but are sitting on the rights because Disney gonna Disney.

Well, no one over there actually realized that Shippuden was an action show that had actual action at times. They'll sit on the rights until they run out, the DVD sales are still worth some coin. I have no doubt that Toonami will get Shippuden when the time comes.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They have two plus years worth of Naruto left anyways at their current rate.

This. I doubt Disney's contract was longer than 5 years or so and the guys who do Shippuden's dubbing are going to want it on TV, so I don't see them letting Disney renew their contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom