• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So people who've been following toonami since it returned, are inuyasha and fma brotherhood on repeat showings since the blocks return or is this their first run since the revival? I ask more so for fma brotherhood
Inuyasha is on its first Toonami run. Fullmetal is hitting these episodes now for the second time since the switch to Toonami, but it started halfway through on the last run. This is currently the first "full" run on Toonami starting from episode 1.

Thanks everyone, also they already said igpx would repeat along with bebob was there any other shows they confirmed were one time showings or repeating for sure? They also said both gits and sym Titan would return ya?

Thanks everyone, also they already said igpx would repeat along with bebob was there any other shows they confirmed were one time showings or repeating for sure? They also said both gits and sym Titan would return ya?

they own Big O, so that'll probably show up again later. i doubt it'll rerun immediately due to its ratings. Ghost in the Shell and Titan will return eventually (though for GITS at this point it seems like they don't WANT to rerun it despite being able to)

MikeMyers

and anything involving Saiyaman that wasn't in the manga (I haven't read or watched it in years so I don't remember what if anything was added.)

I legit love teenage Gohan and would have watched a show of just him goofing around in high school in a heartbeat.

Yeah its like when he finally gets a personality for once.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
and anything involving Saiyaman that wasn't in the manga (I haven't read or watched it in years so I don't remember what if anything was added.)

I legit love teenage Gohan and would have watched a show of just him goofing around in high school in a heartbeat.

omg, I thought I was the onlyone, everytime i go on a DBZ youtube hunt, I always love watching teen gohan interact with people in high school, idk why, I just love that stuff, I also love his and videl's relationship

foxuzamaki

the baseball part was pretty awesome

its hilarious how gohan's school uniform, perfectly hides his huge muscles, the only thing that would make you think he's stronger then he looks is his pecs poking out from his shirt, they even think he's scrawny

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I always forgot just how strong Yajirobe is in DB. He basically one shot a dude who is just as strong as someone who killed most of the strongest fighters on the planet without breaking a sweat.

foxuzamaki

Sharpner isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Geddit?
boo
I always forgot just how strong Yajirobe is in DB. He basically one shot a dude who is just as strong as someone who killed most of the strongest fighters on the planet without breaking a sweat.

I love yajirobe cause he he was a completely normal character who one shots the strongest people in the series and its unironically, but then there a theory that anyone that has something sharp is automatically OP, krillin can cut any villain, no matter their power level with the destructo disc, yajirobe ofcourse can cut anyone aswell, trunks has never lost a fight when he uses his sword.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He can also carry a dead weight while climbing Korin's tower so it's not like he isn't one of the ten or so strongest people in the planet by the end of that run.

He's just smart enough to not pick a fight for no reason.

Bass, you been trolling the tumblr?

xA8U30L.png

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
He can also carry a dead weight while climbing Korin's tower so it's not like he isn't one of the ten or so strongest people in the planet by the end of that run.

He's just smart enough to not pick a fight for no reason.

He's also gay married to a cat. So yea...

Nope I don't tumble, just tweet

Edit: I'm not mad at toonami for airing it, I like the idea of them getting specials and promoting things like that even if I hated this special nothing says ill hate the next one

Seda

Wait, Bebop is rerunning AGAIN?

Too lazy to look it up, but I believe the statements that were made were:

-IGPX is for certain rerunning

-Out of IGPX/Cowboy Bebop/Big O, they stated some of them would rerun. (Note they aren't all ending on the same day anymore because IGPX missed a week)

I may not be remembering that correctly.

If that is the case though, I'd assume Big O would rerun due to how short it is and that Bebop could actually be swapped out.

I think the special is one of the most wretched things I've ever seen, that doesn't mean I don't support Toonami's decision to air it. I even said so in my massive rant, I want Toonami to continue to support unique things like Kick Heart. The people crying on tumblr are hating on Toonami for airing it which I don't agree with, the anger should be directed at those who created the special as they put out a less then stellar product and from the clips people have sent me I know they can do better.

Congrats I will now follow you like a creep on Twitter.

Then I'll follow you back fool! I ended up deleting my old Twitter that linked to my IRL one just to make a video game/GAF one anyways so you wouldn't be able to get any real personal details from it anyhow :p

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Why are people upset about the Kick Heart thing? It's a 12 minute special, a little goodie that aired during movie night. Even if it completely sucked, it's better than just watching commercials. I don't understand why people are so fired about it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
We should do a Toonami GAF Twitter follow train. Except I constantly post obnoxious stuff when I'm out drinking so you'd all hate me after one weekend haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom