• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking Hearts is fucking weird. It's like Super Jail weird, but try's to hard and it misses the mark or something. Idk.

Since everyone's listen theirs.
My Twitter is: @TheEverydayMath
All my 18.k tweets welcome you.
I have no life. ;__;

@lycan_xiii
I just use it to bitch at Everyday Math.
:D
Asshole

Seda

@King_Seda

I tweet a fair bit about video games, both what I'm currently playing and whatever the current related news is. I also tweet a little about my personal life, sports, and current events but not a lot in any of those.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Same as my username, should anyone care. Though if you follow me, you'll probably see some retweets for contests....probably should change the avatar, now that I think about it.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
‏@ShardShinjuku

I actually tend to be quite active on there during Toonami, kind of surprising actually.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
HEZaYnY.png

I find it amusing that Toonami GAF missed our latest exchange, but I think they were too busy being horrified.

it's possible the lack of Bleach and Naruto might hurt as well.

Wait 1.11 didn't start the night when it first aired? That's crazy though I guess now with potential 5 shows doing 1 mill each weekend they probably want to keep them premiering together

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sounds better than my boring twitter.
Mine is @thisguyluvscake

@lycan_xiii
I just use it to bitch at Everyday Math.

Kicking Hearts is fucking weird. It's like Super Jail weird, but try's to hard and it misses the mark or something. Idk.

Since everyone's listen theirs.
My Twitter is: @TheEverydayMath
All my 18.k tweets welcome you.
I have no life. ;__;

:D
Asshole

In case it wasn't obvious from the last page @BassForeverGAF is my twitter

Yeah, I'm only at 602 tweets. I've got a few ToonamiGAFers on there already.

@DejaVuBoy is me.

So, who's @IDiomande with the protected account? :p

@King_Seda

I tweet a fair bit about video games, both what I'm currently playing and whatever the current related news is. I also tweet a little about my personal life, sports, and current events but not a lot in any of those.

Same as my username, should anyone care. Though if you follow me, you'll probably see some retweets for contests....probably should change the avatar, now that I think about it.

‏@ShardShinjuku

I actually tend to be quite active on there during Toonami, kind of surprising actually.

@BatDanKnight

I barely use it though.

I knew he sounded familiar!
well since your all doing it....I also have a twitter that I dont usually use but its @foxuzamaki
Uh yeah he did. He used it on Android 18 and it broke.
ok, that ONE time, but it still stands!

LycanXIII

I wonder if they will have ratings for Kickheart as well.

It'll probably be based on the half hour times.

But, since stuff was trending on and off during the night, they should be pretty decent.
UFC 151 was supposed to be that night, but was cancelled after Dan Henderson tore his MCL and Jon Jones refused to fight Chael Sonnen on 8 day notice.
Edit: Turns out UFC 151 was supposed to be August 30th 2012. UFC 164 did take place this year on August 31st, leading up to Toonami as usual.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Finished DB last night, going to watch DBZ.

Can't decide between Ocean dub, the Dragon Box set I was given a few years ago, or Kai.

Might do the Ocean dub up until Goku arrives ala classic Toonami and then go to Funi.

Moaradin

Finished DB last night, going to watch DBZ.

Can't decide between Ocean dub, the Dragon Box set I was given a few years ago, or Kai.

Might do the Ocean dub up until Goku arrives ala classic Toonami and then go to Funi.

Kai is the best way to watch DBZ these days. The pacing is so much better. So is the voice acting and script.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
....and when Trunks caught the sword with hand against King Cold.....and when Goku blocked the sword with his finger.

But the Kizenen can cut through anything, in the manga.

but, the sword will never go against its master, and and and that wasent a serious dual ;_;

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Thing is I've seen the Saiyan saga on Nicktoons when they marathoned it awhile ago yet I haven't basked in the glory of the Ocean dub in, well, 15ish years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom