• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
BETRAYALTON

3835-animated_gif-dea16s2q.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
One thing I can say about general greivous, is that he has a really distinct, unique voice thats kinda perfect for him.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I hope this ends with a R2 vs R2 battle.

And padawan girl, you can't defeat someone who actually exists in Revenge of the Sith!

Those guard droids were annoying in this one Star Wars game I played. Might have been the Episode 3 movie game.

The Episode III movie game, the Episode II tie-in games, the Episode I beat-'em-up - god, Battle Droids are just a pain everywhere. I can't think of a single situation where they've done anything that was interesting.

Seda

The Episode III movie game, the Episode II tie-in games, the Episode I beat-'em-up - god, Battle Droids are just a pain everywhere. I can't think of a single situation where they've done anything that was interesting.

I meant the Grievous guards with the purple zappy sticks.

This scene with Anakin is basically a preview for next week's episode of SAO.

I meant the Grievous guards with the purple zappy sticks.

Those are included under the general moniker of 'battle droid', yes.

I totally got them confused with the chatty beige ones, and I'm using a technicality to cover my butt >_>

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I went and watched next week's episode of Sword Art Online.

( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

For those who don't care about seeing the movie

He calls her snips because when he first met her she had a snippy personality and gave everyone nick names such as sky guy and artooie.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Is Ahsoka Tano still the only Star Wars character who the EU hasn't explained her fate in some way? With the Disney take over I'm guessing her fate will stay in limbo, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom