• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Would they though? Normally the books and comics would make a bunch of ridiculous stories for her but I think she's somewhat "off limits" and I'm not sure Disney would change that.

FOREVER LIMBO GIRL

I dunno, considering they are adapting Lucas's original screenplay into a comic anything is possible at this point.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Everyone dies sometime. Except Leia, Luke and Han.

But she has to perish sometime. She doesn't survive until Episode IV obviously.

we dont know if she survives or not before then, she probably just got jedi knight status and was off doing her own mission

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
With how awesome the Grevious fights were in the Gennedy series, I was crushed to see the fight in the film was a disappointment

I know, I was expecting something straight up amazing and what we got was ok. Eventually someone is going to do new version of the whole series and I can only hope they call Genndy and ask how to do a great Grevious fight, or at least watch his Clone Wars episodes.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Because of stupid Lucas gags in Episode III

Where she was most likely murdered.

;_; she's one of the few who either escaped, or wasent at the jedi HQ and went into hiding and when they went searching for the remaining jedi anakin intentionally avoided her, he had to

;_; she's one of the few who either escaped, or wasent at the jedi HQ and went into hiding and when they went searching for the remaining jedi anakin intentionally avoided her, he had to

In extended canon several Jedi survived the massacre and remained in hiding until after the event of episode 6

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Uh-huh. And then, with her personality, she just stayed hidden instead of trying to confront Vader? And stayed hidden even during Episode IV? And then even when Luke went hunting for all the force users?

She died dude. They just don't want to show it/admit it since she's from a kids show. Otherwise the EU would've done more with her by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom