• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 episodes into Log Horizon and I want to use a magic wand to change reality so that this show was airing dubbed on Toonami instead of SAO. It's enjoyable and actually nails being an MMO anime

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
This week the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature L-Elf ruling JIOR with an ironfist in Valvrave, Jojo mastering the divine arts of wine attacks in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Caster getting a little testy with Saber in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with a loli part 2 in Darker than Black, and traps and fucks in Steins;Gate. All of this starts in 9:00 PM EDT Saturday!

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 8 - The Princess of Light
9:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 9 - Dogs and thunder
9:50 - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - 5 - The Dark Knights
10:15 - Fate/Zero - 6 - Night of Schemes
10:40 - Darker than Black - 4 - A New Star Shines in the Dawn Sky... (Part 2)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 5 - Starmine Rendezvous

N.B. Remember to fill out the survey hidden in this post!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This week the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature L-Elf ruling JIOR with an ironfist in Valvrave, Jojo mastering the divine arts of wine attacks in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Caster getting a little testy with Saber in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with a loli part 2 in Darker than Black, and traps and fucks in Steins;Gate. All of this starts in 9:00 PM EDT Saturday!

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 8 - The Princess of Light
9:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 9 - Dogs and thunder
9:50 - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - 5 - The Dark Knights
10:15 - Fate/Zero - 6 - Night of Schemes
10:40 - Darker than Black - 4 - A New Star Shines in the Dawn Sky... (Part 2)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 5 - Starmine Rendezvous

N.B. Remember to fill out the survey hidden in this post!

I did the survey. I tried to think of shows I havent seen yet but nothing really came to mind, maybe because its so early.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering Part 3 of Jojo was confirmed to be animated next year, we could probably add that since we technically never "saw" it yet since it'll be new once it's out & could replace the first season once we finish it since we've still got quite a while until we finish it.

After I saw kayos' post about a lack of suggestions for known unknowns, I tried to throw in some stuff from my own backlog that I haven't gotten to yet. I've got, like, 3 shows from 2000+ onward that I want to watch, so it wasn't much, but I put 'em in anyway, because I'm a team player. Y'know, the guy who rides the bench all season. Yeah. That guy.

After I saw kayos' post about a lack of suggestions for known unknowns, I tried to throw in some stuff from my own backlog that I haven't gotten to yet. I've got, like, 3 shows from 2000+ onward that I want to watch, so it wasn't much, but I put 'em in anyway, because I'm a team player. Y'know, the guy who rides the bench all season. Yeah. That guy.

Someone's gotta keep the bench warm :D

Also while I love this quick reply feature, I get kind of annoyed that it auto subscribes me to every thread I post in -.-

Seda

2vIYu5w.png

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I always figured majority have seen FLCL dubbed this is the first time knowing someone who has seen it subbed but never dubbed

Man God

Non-Canon Member
G Gundam doesn't have any death metal in it, though it does have some fairly metal design influences. It's soundtrack is both fantastically weird and good.

This is not the Ruroni Kenshin promo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YinliVCdpi4

This commercial is almost as disingenuous as the short form of the Tenchi Muyo commercial that I posted that makes it look like a deadly serious action anime. Still a really good spot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom