• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink every time they recap Inuyasha and Kikyo's relationship. Drink every time a barrier is mentioned. Drink every time Naraku sends out his poisonous insects.

Take a shot every time Sango makes a dumb decision
Take a shot every time Miroku hits on a girl
Take a shot every time Shippo does something relevant

Raxus

Drink every time they recap Inuyasha and Kikyo's relationship. Drink every time a barrier is mentioned. Drink every time Naraku sends out his poisonous insects.

Drink everytime Inuyasha says something out of his time period. Drink when when Sango gets knocked out. Drink everytime Kagura talks of escaping Naraku.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
New experiment:

Watch Free! and see how long it takes for me to bail on an episode before SAO did.

#FreeForToonami #forthelulz

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I've never seen Fruits Basket or many other shojo/BL, for obvious reasons lol. Been looking for a new sports anime.

The first ep of Free had way too much fanservice. Don't know if I should continue, lol. It probably isn't toned down from here.

bigkrev

I've never seen Fruits Basket or many other shojo/BL, for obvious reasons lol. Been looking for a new sports anime.

The first ep of Free had way too much fanservice. Don't know if I should continue, lol. It probably isn't toned down from here.

It gets far better or worse, depending on what you want from it :D
In all seriousness, its not for anyone who is a zero or 1 on the Kinsey scale. It's a pandering male fanservice show with a somewhat interesting plot and really strong animation, but if glorious upper body isn't doing anything for you, stay away.

Take a shot every time Sango makes a dumb decision
Take a shot every time Miroku hits on a girl
Take a shot every time Shippo does something relevant

Take a shot every time the bugs show up when Miroku is going to use the Wind Tunnel
Finish your drink whenever Kagome fails a test/claims she will study

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Well whatever show that you really love lol
kayos showed us like the first 5 minutes of the live action version of it

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This Haru guy is even more of a blank nothing protag than Takashi from IGPX, wow.

Also the amount of drama they're trying into inject into swimming is pretty hilarious.

IN A WORLD

WHERE LIFE AND DEATH HANGS IN THE BALANCE

AND ONLY SWIM RACING CAN SAVE LIVES

ONE UNINTERESTING CARDBOARD CUTOUT PROTAGONIST

WILL FIND THE COURAGE

TO OVERCOME HIS PAST

AND RACE AGAIN

Bring on episode 3.
LtNDbKz.png

PS-
This show is still at least a couple Bebops up in terms of quality from Sword Art Online. (Not saying that it is Bebop, but using it as a quality quantifier.)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hey now k-on is practically devoid of pandering and fanservice, however its chalkfull of moe
so give them that.

bigkrev

This Haru guy is even more of a blank nothing protag than Takashi from IGPX, wow.

Also the amount of drama they're trying into inject into swimming is pretty hilarious.

IN A WORLD

WHERE LIFE AND DEATH HANGS IN THE BALANCE

AND ONLY SWIM RACING CAN SAVE LIVES

ONE UNINTERESTING CARDBOARD CUTOUT PROTAGONIST

WILL FIND THE COURAGE

TO OVERCOME HIS PAST

AND RACE AGAIN

Bring on episode 3.
LtNDbKz.png

PS-
This show is still at least a couple Bebops up in terms of quality from Sword Art Online. (Not saying that it is Bebop, but using it as a quality quantifier.)

Early, on, you can still subscribe to th "Rin is dead" theory, which makes everything a lot more fun

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Apparently it's Kirito's birthday and all the fangirls are coming out.... My facebook feed..... WHY?!!!!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Are they making birthday cakes and putting it in front of their computer screen with a screenshot of Kirito looking interested, then taking a pic of it to upload online?

The last time someone posted anime stuff on my wall it was praising Sao as legit one of the best anime he had seen in years. After a bit of discussion he claimed I was a hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom